/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

It's Funny Because It's True Edition

Previous

Attached: 1651101886208.png (661x716, 94.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1jg7jD3tUFnC
youtube.com/watch?v=khfmSVQOf10
youtube.com/watch?v=KLRRmTpBH5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now say "yes Domina"

Attached: 1626191273465.webm (748x884, 2.12M)

Zieeeeegler

Attached: lalo.jpg (1280x720, 50.33K)

based and sugarpilled

vocaroo.com/1jg7jD3tUFnC
vocaroo.com/1jg7jD3tUFnC
vocaroo.com/1jg7jD3tUFnC

A potential project for you, legend. Whatever you do, I'm here for it.
You know what a time agent fears most? More than getting shot, more than anything? The Wendy Timeline - Getting stuck there up with the man we once knew as Howard. You threaten a time agent with that, you make him dangerous, and that's what I told him. I talked sense. No one was getting hurt. But if you go to the zeta timeline, if you even look like you're going... He had a wife, a kid, responsibilities. Take the time egg. Do something good with it. Well... I tried. I tried. But he wouldn't listen. My boy was stubborn. My boy was strong. And he was gonna get himself sent to the Wendy Timeline. So I told him... I told him I became Wendy, too, That I was like Howard, getting by, and that's what you heard that night - me talking him down, him kicking and screaming until the fight went out of him. He put me up on a pedestal... And I had to show him that I was handing out Wendies with the rest of them. Broke my boy. I broke my boy. He went to the zeta timeline, he took the time egg, but he hesitated. I got Matty to take the egg. And they sent him to the Wendy timeline two days later. He was the strongest person that I ever knew. He'd have never done it, not even to save himself. I was the only one - I was the only one that could get him to debase himself like that. And it was for nothing. I made him lesser. I made him like me. And the bastards Wendy'd him anyway.

Attached: 1651076036223.jpg (881x717, 227.31K)

Attached: 1651044205955.webm (640x360, 1.21M)

*ehem*
FUCK Kim

Attached: fuck kim.jpg (1040x903, 539.34K)

more like better commit suicide lmao

More like nacho yourself

Attached: 1651038046993.webm (750x1080, 3M)

I think you meant Ibuprofen, kind sir. I know, many fellow Anons make such a glaring mistake.

POST THE FULL LENGTH REACTION LMSISTERS

Attached: 1651037547795.png (1267x658, 974.69K)

Why did they speak english during Nacho's final scene? Are they worried that Victor and Tyrus won't understand it

Thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=khfmSVQOf10

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-27 204608.png (262x240, 82.38K)

Why would I pay e-thots when I can just ask Yea Forums how I how should feel?

HAAAAAAAANK!! HAAAAAAANK!!!!
THE FIRST BIT WAS THE ANONS COMMENT NOT PART OF THE PASTA

Attached: 5y8nni.jpg (565x406, 36K)

couple of expectations that I expect season 6 to meet
>Tuco
>A Chuck flashback
>Jimmy has his "I watched Jane die" moment about ratting Chuck to the insurance

The Time Jannies changed the course of the pasta. It is done...

THE MILK SKYLAR
WHERE IS THE REST

Attached: 1651107033138.webm (720x404, 626.17K)

fake crying starts at
29:50

Attached: lalo6.jpg (1114x1063, 283.63K)

man, i need gf with nice pair of tits like that. where do i find girls like these

Jesus this reaction shilling is just pure cringe
Fuck off to reddit

victor's clearly mexican and i don't think mike or gus hired a dude who doesn't know spanish to work with cartels

Did you watch this? I don't really understand why, I mean don't you watch the show with your girlfriend like a normal person?

>People pay for this
>They don't know what oil is
>The one on the right isn't even attractive
What is wrong with simps

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-27 205355.png (936x497, 605.73K)

somebody make one of these for nacho

no, i dont watch these people, i only posted the link cause i kept seeing people in these threads meme about them

Ok but seriously why did Nacho shoot himself

He was na feeling cho good

The better question is why did he just surrender himself to Gus like that
The answer is bad writing

Attached: 1651059468148.jpg (1080x926, 228.51K)

the options were that, have Tyrus do it, or have his face shaved off with a rusty razor blade. it was the only option with dignity

>when BCS started i was 17 and a khhv
>7 years later, i'm 24 and still a khhv

Attached: NachoFullCap.jpg (1300x1298, 171.16K)

He was going to die anyway. Saved himself a lot of pain at the hands of the salamancas who would have tortured him.

They didn't want to come off as smelly spics in front of their black friend

Should've kidnapped his dad with sleeping gas and smuggled him into Manitoba, escaping the cartel and Gus.

Can someone please post the recent picture of our charming cartel friends posing in group?

He just missed, recoil

>mfw I'm now just a normal v in that seven year time

Attached: 1639083756070.gif (300x425, 1.88M)

BECAUSE HE WANTED HIS FATHER TO LIVE AND GUS WAS THREATENING HIM WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW

There is no in universe answer my dude. The only answer is that it's a show for an english speaking audience. You may see it as a copout but it's just artistic liscence to use spanish for flavor and use english when they can get away with it.

Attached: FRPFX1OVsAAfddZ.jpg (2048x1508, 714.67K)

they then proceed to babble for another 30 minutes
bravovince

Attached: fred.jpg (748x315, 59.86K)

user, by now you should have figured out that this show attracts to the biggest retards.

He didn't want to "just" be a victim of the cartel, so he shot himself both to rob Hector of any victory and to go out on his own terms.

The entire preceeding two episodes, including Lalo killing his body double, is now kind of irrelevant. The only thing that that storyline affected is that now Gus should trust Mike's judgement more the way he does in BB and Mike has Nacho's dad's ID, but there was no point in Lalo trying to get proof and hiding if Nacho was going to give himself up anyway.

I wonder how the Lalo storyline goes from here, and if all that setup will pay off some other way.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLRRmTpBH5I
PACA PACA PACA MI EN CABALLO

>10 episodes left of Lalo trying to kill Nacho's dad while Mike fights him off using kung-fu

Thank you

>you will never eat lalo's tacos
pain

>there was no point in Lalo trying to get proof and hiding if Nacho was going to give himself up anyway.
He wants proof that it's Gus, they know Nacho isn't responsible but want him dead for being a rat for whoever did do it

Attached: FRXBtJvWYAIWAAB.jpg (640x506, 48.45K)

i will never have a woman with a body like this because i will never have a gf

>they keep showing HG wells the time machine book

So the time travel theories are reall????

Attached: 1EA94561-BC3A-4B47-BA9C-C48E3F942869.jpg (1600x900, 475.78K)

make some realistic predictions on how chuck will play into the remaining story. mentions, callbacks, flashbacks, anything.

wow at least you know what kissing/making out feels like
not gonna lie that one hurts more than not getting laid

i believe in you user. you will get a gf

I think it's a Kim foreshadowing. The time traveler in the book gets a waifu who ultimately dies in a fire because of his actions.
>They are then overcome by Morlocks in the night, whereby Weena faints. The Traveller escapes when a small fire he had left behind them to distract the Morlocks catches up to them as a forest fire; Weena and the pursuing Morlocks are lost in the fire and the Time Traveller is devastated over his loss.
I don't think Kim will die but I do think some small thing already set in motion by Jimmy will accidentally escalate this season and cost him Kimmy who will screw him over

Right, it makes sense in terms of character motivation, but less so as a piece of fiction with only so much airtime. What happens next, with Lalo pretending to be dead and Gus knowing he isn't? Does he keep trying to get proof somehow? From where, how? When do the twins get let in on the scheme? Does the focus shift to getting Nacho's dad to permanent safety? What purpose did all that setup serve? Sure, we're only on episode 3 and plenty can come later, but I just don't see how this all resolves in a satisfying way right now.

>Howard schemes intensify, Kim and Jimmy are on the backfoot
>Next episode cold opening is Jimmy bringing Chuck ice and groceries for the first time at the onset of Chucks illness. There's some redeeming dialogue showing Chuck really did care in his own way. Chuck also mentions something about Howard/HHM that Jimmy ends up using to his advantage later in the episode
Screencap this city slickers

The fire was a hoax, he comes back as Reverse Jimmy (Saul Badman)

>Does he keep trying to get proof somehow? From where, how?
Pay attention, Kim and Jimmy
>twins
They don't need to be in the show they have no relevance
>Nacho's dad
It'll at worst create Mike conflict but that's probably an over and done with story and isn't relevant to Lalo
>purpose
To finish Nacho's story

Why can’t all women be this attractive at 50

Attached: F9925DD4-5084-4835-BF0C-33923CB6DFED.jpg (700x987, 109.75K)

Howard flashback cold open featuring your Howard making a choice after some devastating emotional loss (like the death of Hamlin Sr. or a terrible work day at HHM during the Charlie Hustle era) and getting advice from Chuck that resonates with the events of the episode and somehow either contrasts or mirrors a prior similar situation from Chuck and Jimmy.

>FUCK Kim
Gladly

>Fake eyebrows
DROPPED

why dont we get more black and white present-day Saul material?

they're saving it for the end of the season. at least one episode is going to be entirely gene

that timeline didn't happen

only a few make it

Attached: Gillian+Anderson.jpg (683x1024, 174.76K)

Because they don't have Hollywood make up artists and favorable lighting and angles.

Because that is Gene not Saul

Black and white is racist

Does anyone have that ancient S2 era version of this? It had a line where some guy says, "Jimmy is a dindu nuffin," or something like that.

Attached: gillian-anderson.gif (640x640, 2.55M)

How the FUCK does she look hotter than she did in the 90s?

if i get a gf then that means hell has frozen over
being single your entire life makes you feel like it will never be anything different than that

I hope there's a throwaway montage shot of Jimmy casually faking his already mail-order diploma at the copyshop to make it seem more impressive.

another

Attached: 47634.jpg (1240x1789, 666.9K)

that was her at 50
shes 58 now, and the tides have finally started ebbing back
short hair doesnt help