Y: The Last Man adaptation in works since 2015

>Y: The Last Man adaptation in works since 2015
>Finally comes out after years of development hell
>Cancelled literally mid-season

Explain

Attached: ylastman.png (914x1067, 959.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn2.aznude.com//sydneymeyer/ythelastman/sydney_meyer_188f6f.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just read the comic and be happy, retard. Look what happened to the walking dead and preacher

Episode and time

Y indentified as female, and faced mysygencicncy

When the comic was written, the concept of "man" and "woman" were real basic things that everyone understood.

When they were writing the show, they literally had to come up with a way to skirt the idea that trannies are not, in fact, the gender they claim to be and the show chose to pretend that it's not the case. That's not why specifically it failed, it failed because it was hot garbage, it's just one funny thing about the show that resulted from making it now.

whos booba are they

Sydney Meyer.

I didn't watch, how did they deal with the tranny issue?

Trannies

>Hey you know what would be a great idea?
>Add 20 female roles that barely existed in the comics and turn it into a female centered show
>Lets do it!
Fuck off FX. Glad it got cancelled because it was absolutely shit. Bunch of characters I couldn't give a shit about.

Attached: contempt.jpg (524x336, 30.3K)

They didn’t which is why it was cancelled. They thought about making the trannies “women” too and not having them being wiped out but it would’ve ruined the series.

I wasn’t a fan of the show however so good riddens

There's a trans dude and several of the characters hate and want to kill him for being a pretender.

The dirty secret is the comic wasn't really that good in the first place.

it took an interesting pre-PC story and concept and loaded it up with pozz

The original was feminist drivel, what are you on about?

What is the comic equivalent of tranime

Why do TV shows based on comics insist on spending thr entire first season padding out shit that happened in like one or two issues at the start of the comics run. Walking Dead, Preacher and Y all did it and it sucks.

i had forgotten the virus didn't kill trannies for some reason

The 90's Outer Limits episode of it was the best version.

>for some reason
They don't have a Y chromosome. It's right there in the title.

That's what happens when something is in development hell for too long. Certain stories are best released at a certain period of time, but the Y the Last Man languished in limbo for too long and the story was inevitably changed radically because so many different people came on and provided their own perspective.

Eventually, the original work is lost in the shuffle. It's like making an ice cream sundae that isn't served to you until years after the fact. By the time it gets to you, it's melted, it's curdled, it's got bugs on it and it's inedible.

MtF's are all dead since they have Y chromosomes. FtM's are still alive.

The usual woke Reverse midas touch

I'd watch just her booba

Or to fucking John Constantine.

i re-read it recently and it seems so tame in comparison to what we have today, things have really gone downhill

have you seen the "chicks" face that op posted? i think its been covered

>Explain

>adapt a show where biological men die from a freak virus
>in the past couple years, trannies are over represented
>tv show writers adapting the comic had to walk a tight rope where transwomen died from the virus
>they couldn't do it without pissing out a vocal minority

It was shit. What's to explain?

Ironically the comic was super progressive and liberal for its age.
I can't wait this Weimar age ii ends

link the uncensored

>we can't find any men
>at least, none with a Y chromosome

Attached: 1594836930576.gif (272x276, 2.47M)

Did anyone ever adapt Scalped? That was the best Vertigo title. Always thought it would make a great HBO miniseries.

cdn2.aznude.com//sydneymeyer/ythelastman/sydney_meyer_188f6f.jpg

>"trans dude"
>"him"
Anglo speaking countries are doomed, aren't we.

Just watch World's End Harem.

>Scalped cancelled before it even began
>100 Bullets in development hell for all eternity
>Lucifer turned into a mockery from day 1
>Sandman pozzed as fuck
>Y: The Last Man cancelled because muh trannies
>Transmetropolitan unfilmable anyway
>bonus: The Wolf Among Us Season 2 not happening because of Telltale's bankruptcy
Vertigo can't catch a break.

my nigga

what a set

TWD only did that in season 2.

I love tits, bros. Even on fat chicks.
Just needed to let it out

Attached: 1b8.png (680x661, 134.8K)

I read the comic because i fell for the reddit recommendation, everyone there calls jt a masterpiece. Finally read it and it was very very average.

she's not fat. also based for loving tits

They needed to make it pre-2012 before twitter and transgender nonsense becoming popular

>Transmetropolitan
I'd watch it as an animated series, but even then it wouldn't be handled well - probably some CGI or cel-shaded CGI monstrosity

its ok user, a healthy develpment of a man consists into loving tits, its clearly a good sign of you werent diddled by gays when you were a kid.

me too bro

Attached: 1631920714767.jpg (1483x1062, 123.32K)

Things have "gone downhill" for decades. You just don't notice because the progressivism you like was normalized when you were growing up so you think new progressivism is too much, its literally how progressivism works. One day some "conservative" will say how transsexualism is totally normal but whatever new thing progressives come up with is totally not ok.

Yeah but average by '00s standards is fucking masterpiece by today's standard.

it's like that "every generation believes the next one is worse than it" thing that people say, and it's usually to imply "get off my lawn kids, dang youth and their weird slang" but i unironically believe it's true. it is possible that every generation gets worse and it seems like it's held up for a few hundred years

POST THE WEBM, YOU FUCKING TRANNIES!!!!!!!!

Socrates said the same, and then came Rome.

Does this mean future FX shows will have full nudity?

she could feed triplets and plow the fields for me afterwards

Get the fuck off Yea Forums for a few days

Old people say this about young people. And then their civilizations literally collapse because of said young people. And then a new civilization of less-shit people rises from the ashes. Repeat ad infinitum.

But the walking dead season 1 is the only good one???

This one has lingering, fully lit full nudity of real, genetic women. Didn't think that was possible in the year 2021

1)It wasn't particularly good
2)With modern gender politics being what they are, the show could not accurately follow the book
3)People would seethe about Mossad being the bad dudes.

It could've worked if they made it like a decade ago when the sorta people that'd reee about everything in the comic weren't given as much airtime as they are now.

This.

Yeah, the comic isn't good either.
No, that's just a different variety of shit.

>y the last man
>it's about his sister, his handler, his mother, and his mothers co-workers more than it's about him
wow great show ya got there bud