The King of Yea Forums

The King of Yea Forums

Attached: 1623542600949.png (709x847, 448.91K)

*hits*

Attached: 1630497883633.png (959x1197, 602.91K)

Who

jusss sick offf theeeze shieeet maaaaan

Elaborate op

>starts casually driving around in the middle of the deposition while telling the lawyer that he doesn't care and is tired of this shit

Based

Kino hair.

>Depp's wife thought somebody was trying to break into their penthouse and it was her chihuahua trying to get back in that she locked out and called security

Attached: 3da994b3185f155e8c73bd9928941edc.jpg (1440x1203, 90.84K)

Attached: 1651093131209.webm (478x640, 2.93M)

I fucking love this man.

What a dumb bitch.

Anyone got a webm of the judge's reaction after his testimony? It was comedy gold

Attached: 1632434257463.webm (536x696, 2M)

>have many millions of dollars
>able to buy whatever pet you want
>still goes for a retarded chihuahua
Why do people buy those retarded little faggots. I want to punt those yippie little shits whenever I see one. Fuck chihuahuas. Always fucking barking nonstop and trying to start shit with everybody. Stupid little fucking eyes bulging out of their goddamned heads. Do they have any idea of dumb they look? Fucking pieces of shit. Their names are so fucking shit I have to copy paste it just to say it because god knows I can't spell the god damn thing without the help of google and copy+paste. I'll shake a libtards hands before I shake hands with a fucking chihuahua.

wear your seatbelt

Attached: 1640377274681.png (443x449, 205.14K)

Fuck you!

i've kown people with chihuahuas and they act like the goddamned things are permanently attached to them. she must be neglectful

Attached: 1645296771565.jpg (602x597, 41.8K)

brothers, this trial will give us many memes, we will have kinos like this in the future

What kind of dog would you buy if you were as rich as Amber Heard?

Brother, will we see the Techno King?

robot

Attached: 5648-58164791.png (452x358, 188.16K)

yes, also aguaman,hack Snyder,vision and Javier bardem

>testimony via zoom

Attached: 1648948560666.jpg (978x1094, 67.65K)

Lion.

A child.

Bouvier de Flanders

Attached: image (2).jpg (2000x1333, 572.07K)

A couple pr more english mastiffs.
They are amazing. Best doggos

Nothing over the top. I think most breeds of dogs are infinitely better than those fucking little "yo quiero taco bell" looking motherfuckers. Probably just get a beagle or something, they're really great.

Another Bouvier
They're like bears.

Attached: friday-983_orig.jpg (1024x683, 135.04K)

Attached: sittt.jpg (1242x1304, 197.42K)

the same 2 dogs i have now :)

Attached: 1608823599120.gif (112x112, 24.75K)

Dios mio...

Qrd?

>When the vape starts to hit

Attached: Órale.jpg (2400x1634, 412.88K)

i dunno maaah imma in mah carr yanno i i dont remember

Probably another pug, but one of those retro ones without the breathing problems. They're dumb as hell but I love them anyways

Guy was in the middle of a GTA mission and he had to get out of the courtroom.

>hits vape
>drives off without a seatbelt and on the phone in front of a judge
>refuses to elaborate

they must have tracked him down and arrested him or something right?

its so surreal to see him driving while still on call with the judge. What was he thinking?

maaaaayyynn why you asking me queshuns maaan im high af maaan this marijuana hitting me hard i feel like im in court
>You are in court
what? i thought dis was jerry springer im outta here holmes

>Hey mang, uh...chit, dude, I dunno, tha bish look fine to me an' all. I dunno, I gotta go, bye now, have a beautiful ting!

this was recorded like over a year ago and I'd assume the statute of limitations has long passed

Most people really don't give a fuck about these kind of things. They got shit to do. They don't want to be testifying in the first place. Plus I'm sure he's already got like 6 warrants, so what's he care?

Wasn't there a moment where he smoked a cigarette?

Based

eeey dey juss open da taco stand i gotta go ok maan

wtf this is doxing delet right now

yeah i get that, but he was still under oath and driving illegally then, soooooo what the lawyer was just like..meh who cares.

My Dad has a 15yo murder chihuahua on his homestead. Little devil is so smelly and nasty but he absolutely destroys all rats, mice, and rabbits. So fuckin mean he will bite onto our bulldogs face and hang off him like that.

it was a vape

Man who is so absolutely done with this shit had his testimony pre-recorded before he was going out to do errands. He drinks soda, looks down a lot (presumably checking his phone) starts vaping, and then begins driving while Turd's lawyers are cross examining him and trying to trip him up. He didn't see any bruising on her face, and that was that.

>Did you see any bruises
>No No

>Did you see Miss Heard wearing any make up
>No No

>Did you witness any physical violence?
>No No...I go now, bye

Attached: consuela.jpg (400x400, 20.98K)

>no seatbelt
>Driving while distracted

lmao gigachad here forced those lawyers to end the questioning because they would be on the l ine if he crashed and got injured.

Attached: 1640512844443.png (998x790, 955.33K)

>lmao gigachad here forced those lawyers to end the questioning because they would be on the l ine if he crashed and got injured.
That is actually supremely based.

>So you didn't see any bruises?
>No
>So therefore, you don't know if there was any bruises?
>What...?
>Well if you didn't see them obviously that was because you didn't look for them right?
>Uh....
>You weren't looking for them right?
>I guess....no...i don't know.
>So therefore it doesn't matter that you didn't see them, right? Because you have to look for things to see them. Correct?
>What...?

Brilliant line of questioning.

>EY CABRONE I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT MAN
>*HITS CRACK PIPE AND PUTS IT IN GEAR*

cast him

Attached: 1627775830973.png (629x832, 369.98K)

Attached: Responded to Penthouse - YouTube.png (1085x416, 268.88K)

>...they come down, they say "somebody's tried to get into my unit, there's scratches on my door"
>and I'm like... *frustrated pause*
>umm
>I'm really sorry, but - WHO would think that someone's trying to get into their unit because they saw some scratches on the door, what, like 4 inches above the door?
>because the dog was scratching the door, was trying to get in, and they thought about someone's trying to break into the unit
>I was like, in my head I was like, you REALLY think someone's trying to get into your unit, because there are scratches, like, 4 inches above your door? that was the dog trying to get into your unit
>they were so afraid "OH someone's trying to get into my unit!", I was like "oh come on, really?"
>and I actually went, they asked me to go inside the unit, asked me to check room by room to make sure nobody was there
>so I did that, it's part of my job, make sure they're safe, but I'm like...really, I didn't understand why they want me to do that
>like, UGH, I dunno
>*takes a pause to laugh at the camera*
>I'm just so stressed out because of this, I just don't want to deal with this anymore, I'm tired, I don't wanna deal with this court case, everybody got problems, and I don't wanna deal with this no more

>>In fact, you don't recall seeing Amber Heard on may 24th, correct?
>"I, huh, I don't remember, I don't even remember what I got for breakfast."

Great now if I ever get called for jury duty can I do it remote now?

BASED witness

Attached: Replay 2022-04-27 19-08.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>[curbed theme starts playing]

CAST HIM