KDrama thread! ive been watching hotel del luna recently and finished episode 16, the finale!

KDrama thread! ive been watching hotel del luna recently and finished episode 16, the finale!

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (18).jpg (1920x1080, 197.49K)

We finished it!

Attached: irene heart.png (961x1280, 1.71M)

i watched a few episodes of rookie cops and had to stop because I fell in love with the main girl
feels like I'm cucking myself by watching it

Attached: f871e1491b3cc99fbb1cca63dedf9524.jpg (474x474, 23.73K)

Die please

what made you fall for her?

yes!! we did it!
i really liked iu and chanseong on the roof just being cute together, talking about the stars, iu pretend getting mad haha such a cute scene!!

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (5).jpg (1920x1080, 204.12K)

she cute

lol

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (10).jpg (1920x1080, 195.1K)

Their scenes together when they are acting like a normal couple are cute as heck. I especially love when she scolded him for not pointing at a random star because she wouldn't know anyway.
When the episode started I thought the little boy was yunwoo but it turns out it's chanseong! They knew each other and he was the reason manwol didn't die in the first place.

As good a reason as any.

Attached: FQjlr0AaUAEbyFp.jpg (1159x712, 50.54K)

That scene was cute and funny.

Kill yourself k-user

Live yourself k-user

>was yunwoo but it turns out it's chanseong
WHAT i thought it was yeonwoo LOL oops thanks for pointing that out i know he was talking about it but i thought for sure that was yeonwoo lol
i like the look of the old reaper
and i was right kind of about the barman!! he was framed because he wrote stories about the poor, i wonder if that is a real author in korea? they said he was like the sharespeare of his time

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 266.89K)

right!! like look at this so cute

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (12).jpg (1920x1080, 209.05K)

Looking for something that isn't degenerate to watch with my wife. Are any of these k-dramas something a man can enjoy, or are they all romcoms?

this pedophile freak is trying to groom the OP again by playing the k-drama card?

iu playing kim jong un's sister in a biopic

Attached: iu legs crossed 131207 던파 페스티벌 아이유 직캠 - 을의 연애 by Spinel-f_I9-U1b1Qs-[02.51.186-02.57.460].webm (538x1080, 2.2M)

Watch My Mister

ive watched my mister and hotel del luna now! my mister is pretty sad its about a man working at a company caught up in a corporate rivalry of two people trying to control the company but also about the mans relationship with iu's character who is really poor
its really good!
and hotel del luna is about iu who runs a hotel the ghosts go to after they die and then gets a new human manager and a bnunch of silly stuff happens lol
iu has super powers in that one

me as her majesty's favorite eunuch

I thought so too but from what I got it's implied that was chanseong which means he saved her during her life and her unlife. At least that's what I understood but I was confused, does it mean that they saved her from dying by dehydration only to leave her there until yunwoo family founds her?
He looks more reaper-like because the clothes are a lot more mythical and fantasy like than what he was wearing during modern days.
You were! I think they are stories where people have no idea who the real author is so they could be attributed to anyone without "changing" history. I think what they meant were that those are famous stories by an unknown author.

Cute couple.

iu blasting

Attached: iu glasses [CNP] CNP x 아이유 진지한 IN터뷰 [E6Bna41r-F0]-[00.30.096-00.36.135].webm (1372x1080, 2.17M)

"chuu can do it" it's my favorite Korean web drama series!!!!

Attached: DldWbxOVAAEXMxF.jpg (1429x2000, 810.94K)

chuu is cute

right!! does the dad take the cart and feed iu, then leave her there haha idk either, but youre right it makes more sense if it chanseong since they dont show yeonwoo at all after that i think
the barman was going to just run through the tunnel to heaven LOL i laughed a bit at that but he came back
and the stories he wrote were cute! like the young couple in love, or the brother fightings idk why they wouldnt like that lol

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (17).jpg (1920x1080, 231.5K)

me too!

Attached: 200614 김새론, 반갑습니다 오랫만이에요 (KBS '평화음악회' 출근길) [Ujh9bquftsw]-[00.45.333-00.49.699].webm (890x1080, 2.78M)

I think that's what happens. Maybe they take her to the city and then leave her there to fend for herself. I don't remember if we are told where yunwoo family encounters her.
The thing is that scholars were considered almost like a nobility class and scholar families held themselves above ordinary people. I read a novel once about a guy from a scholar family who marries into a extremely wealthy merchant family and even though the guy was considered a bad scholar everyone still thought he was above the merchant family because of his status as a scholar even though his family had lost all their money and the other family had a lot of money. So when the guy spent time writing about the lives of commoners instead of pursuing scholarly things they saw him as beneath them (I would think doubly so if the stories were popular among commoners). Is it a bad reason for doing something like that? Yes but feudal like hierarchies were the usual thing during that period of time.
It was funny how he tried to ask the editor to not publish it and the guy runs away screaming. I laughed at that.

Attached: 278902447_666949691048758_1600653415708742745_n.jpg (1440x1800, 159.38K)

Why are white guys so obsessed with these women, they look like perpetual teenagers. Don't you want a real woman with ample curve?

>Maybe they take her to the city and then leave her there to fend for herself
ok i like that! thats what happens and no one can tell me different haha
wow you know a lot about history, i didnt know any of that! i though they were just like authors lol thanks do you read non fiction a lot?
and right!! he told everyone and they thought it was good luck haha
i ddint expect them to get to the writer guy from waaaay back at the start of the show but they did and found a way to make him happy haha
and he was a GHOST writer for that other guy hahaha get it!
and sanchez seeing the barman and the reaper just chilling in chanseong room LOL the reaper teasing him was funny, they like to pick on sanchez x_x

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (25).jpg (1920x1080, 174.2K)

business proposal is good but My Mister is better. Kim sejeong is a better actress than IU.

Attached: FM5KRm0acAAW_hp.jpg (1024x503, 81.29K)

Hahaha! Good.
No no. Scholar were like government officials and artists mixed into one. A lot of high positions in the government were only open for scholar which makes sense as these guys basically spent their entire life studying and had to pass an exam to achieve better positions. Like the barman said he had passed a regional exam as a scholar very young but then spent years and decades studying for the national exam.
>do you read non fiction a lot?
Not really. That novel was closer to history fiction. So they used a lot of historical facts but the actual story was entirely fiction.
Yeah the employees celebrating him seeing a ghost and the editor first seemed happy but then looked scared for seeing a ghost again and they were just happy and jumping lol.
>and he was a GHOST writer for that other guy
Hahahaha.
I also thought it was cool how they used the writer from the very start of the drama for this because the other guy couldn't write anymore and they managed to do it by using the phone. They basically used all sorts of things they showed us to fix this one.
From my notes "Poor Sanchez. I laughed so much at sanchez getting scared and then death says he will help him in the future and winks xD"

Attached: 109099034_183676816486403_7223602784206389341_n.jpg (1080x1080, 167.04K)

ohhhhhhhhh ok that makes a lot of sense then if they were in the government i guess they wanted them to study official stuff lol not the poor people
haha that note is funny i have stop bullying sanchez LOL
this is a cute scene too, i like all the scenes of them being a couple like you said so cute!!
i didnt expect the barman to leave first i thought he would be last because hes been there so long
i wonder how the reaper will help sanchez lol
also when the barman left iu didnt say bye!!! and hyunjoong was bawling and barman called him still a kid haha
even the reaper says bye ;-;

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (26).jpg (1920x1080, 327.2K)

Everyone bullies sanchez even you. The guy just can't catch a break. :(
They are so cute with each other when they actually act like a couple.
I thought the same! But after watching all of the goodbyes and how they were I thought clever the way they did it. It was quite sad seeing the ghosts go one by one and whenever they were at the tunnel and talked so sad. ;_; But I thought it was very well done. It was bittersweet in a way as they were finally able to rest in peace even though that meant them going away.
Maybe he will let sanchez live forever! :o
Iu didn't say bye but she cried a lot after he goes away. :(

Attached: irene cute.png (961x1280, 1.65M)

>Hahaha!
>Hahahaha.
>xD"
why are pedophiles so cringe when talk to underage girls?

when they*

This one is worse.
>:(
>;_;
>:o

noooo no bullying sanchez! yes he'll live forever haha and get to hang out with the reaper lol
and right!! i cried the most at hyunjoong with yuna leaving ;__; that was so sad she didnt want him to go and tried everything to stop it like last epsiode stealing the wine and this episode she was mad he was leaving and almost let him leave without saying goodbye D: so sad
and iu and chanseong was really sad too it was like they said everything they needed to say to each other and just were sad it was finally happening

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (52).jpg (1920x1080, 222.84K)

>KDrama thread!
FUCK OFF STEALTH KPOP GENERAL POSTER

Even chanseong leaves him by the end. Poor guy can't catch a single break.
I asked myself after watching it if you were going to cry for 2/3 of the episode because that's how long they took with each character leaving basically.
True. When she saw him there at the hospital with his sister and started crying and instead of saying anything she just went to hide herself. I was glad she was able to finally to get herself to go say goodbye. But what did she ask mago? The flowers?
Their goodbye was heartbreaking. Her saying that she really didn't want to leave anymore because she would like to stay with him. Then they promise to find each other and then she goes away and they slowly blur her silhouette. That was a great scene.
I also love the way they built up to that. Like when he princess carries her to bed and they fall asleep together, the snowfall because they wouldn't be able to spend winter together (that's when they put the music box/lullaby version of the song by heize!).
Then we get a lot of amazing shots of the bridge world with and without iu. I loved that entire sequence.

Attached: 273586328_289624773159269_3472833909664886383_n.jpg (1440x1800, 207.13K)

Right! Just remembered another time! Mira and the police guy keep talking about their relationship and how they are getting married in front of him.
Guy just lost the woman he loved and the one he was going to propose to and that's who you want to show off your relationship to?!
COME ON! Leave Sanchez alone! ;_;

Attached: 273569612_360626442284387_1360010330931073671_n.jpg (1440x1800, 211.95K)

ok maybe there was some crying....... lol it was so sad
right! i took a screenshot of that because it was so cute
all the moments he and iu share this episode, they were perfect i loved it so much
and when they were eating and iu says how someone saved her 200 years ago lol and its a different person but iu changed her memories (we figured this out last episode haha) and chanseong was like that was me!!! lol
i think mira asked mago for the special lily flowers!
that the hotel used for good vibes lol
and the winter scene ;___; SO SAD she'll never get to see it just thinking about it i am tearing up D:

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (53).jpg (1920x1080, 281.72K)

yuna* not mira sorry

haha i liked when iu was talking to mira and was like im going to kill you if you break yeonwoos heart lol
sanchez ;____; so much bullying
and ms.choi! she helps the pregnant lady one last time and shes like "are you from the joseon period?" because ms.choi is actually lol

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (34).jpg (1920x1080, 173.64K)

>44R
>13P
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1651110818279.jpg (741x568, 128.14K)

I thought you would. I got some moist eyes myself at some points. An example was when the choi lady went to ask about the child of the family she cursed and the woman says that she will never be part of that family and that she will be with her daughter and then the choi lady starts crying and says she wish she would've done that for her daughter. The thing about it is that even though it was sad I was also happy that all of them were finally able to let go of their grudges and became free of all burdens. Including iu.
That was funny. Especially when she says he was a big guy like the comedian and chanseong is like "no that was me" and she asks him to stop lying lol.
But why? Maybe it was something so they can find each other next life or something to make him happier in the after life?
Well... Maybe they will. That snow was from time travel so like chanseong said he wishes to believe that this snow came from a future where they are together.

She even gave them a wedding gift before the date because she was going to leave before the date.
I talked about her above lol.
Sanchez can not catch breaks.

Attached: 273693746_268887128718904_7331079512272824692_n.jpg (1440x1800, 169.32K)

How to achieve this hair color?

Take it to your hairdresser and ask him/her to paint your hair with that exact color.

>says she wish she would've done that for her daughter
that was devastating! but she is old school so she couldnt think of it at the time......
and throughout the episode the hotel got more empty and the staff leaving!!
i like how the scissors came back up, and when chan seong asked he still was connected with someone and mago said she couldnt say?? what was that about you think??

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (55).jpg (1920x1080, 254.01K)

I know. Even if she tried to do anything the servants of the family would forcefully have taken her daughter because the shaman had said the girl had to die so she was basically sentenced to death but still, after cursing the family and all of it's descendants for hundreds of years the thing she truly regretted wasn't that the family was still alive but that she wasn't able to protect her daughter.
Yes. The choi lady was the very last one to leave before iu.
Do you remember the red thread that was connecting the bride during the wedding episode? I know of it from a japanese legend but I guess it's an east asian legend. That thread is known as the "red thread of fate" and basically it means that the people who are connected are soulmates and fated to be together romantically. I think that implied that chanseong (or his future reincarnation) was still fated to someone which I imagine is manwol future reincarnation. I think she couldn't say because that was for him in another life and so she couldn't talk about it.

Attached: 278003898_713493123343714_3704074270882884613_n.jpg (1440x1800, 319.93K)

thats a good point youre probably right that they wouldve taken her baby anyway D:
OHHH ok that makes sense thats cool how its a legend he would be connected to her in the future lol speaking of that is the ending a future iu with a future chan seong?? i think thats it but just asking haha
it was great seeing all the employees reincarnanted haha i guess we went faaaar into the future or like twenty years or something idk

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (69).jpg (1920x1080, 208.05K)

I love Asian women bros

I think it was his wish. That someday they would all find themselves "together" or in the same place again but this time all of them living their lives properly. Barman being a normal guy running, ms choi being a rich family lady, bellboy being a school boy and chanseong and manwol being a nromal couple.
I don't think it was the actual future but it's open enough that you could interpret it that way if you want to. I saw it more as his dream for the a future, a place where they were able to be together and happy.
Chanseong leaves korea and goes to new york by the end right? Do you think it's because he misses iu and can't stop remembering her all the time in korea? He also gives his medicine to yuna so she can't see ghosts anymore but he still can.

Attached: irene heaven.webm (800x780, 2.72M)

ohhh i hope its real life they all deserve good lives haha
that makes sense, chanseong leaving korea ;-;
and when iu leaves everything disappears! the tunnel, the hotel, everything!
and itll be bad for chan seong still seeing ghosts lol especially in new york theyll be so many!
what did you think of the after credits scene??? it confused me lol

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (66).jpg (1920x1080, 180.24K)

Considering that karma and luck are real concepts in that world I would imagine that after suffering so much they all get to live good lives.
I was thinking the same. And no manwol to protect him this time.
That's something nextlix does to everything they produce. They put an after credits scene that can be made into a new season so if the show gets really big and popular they can make more of it. I don't think we will get any more seasons but we get told that that are 12 sisters and we only see 5 or 6 and there is the new hotel owner. I thought it was cool that the atmosphere of the hotel seemed changed as the hotel is basically an extension of the owner's magic.

And that's it.

Attached: irene big heart almost.webm (720x720, 2.72M)

The Asian women around me either look like little kids or frumpy middle-aged housewives.
There is little middle ground.

ohhh ok that makes sense then i was thinking it was a character weve seen before lol
right and the 12 sisters!! i guess we'll never see them haha
story friend!!! cant believe we finished it its happy but also sad ;_;

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (72).jpg (1920x1080, 201.87K)

It was a completely new character.
We did! It was quite a fun time I had watching and talking about it. Thanks. :)
By the way, do you have pictures from the bridge?

I'm planning to start watching Liberation Notes. Some user talked about it in a previous kdrama thread. It's from the writer of my mister and it appeared to be quite good from what he said about it. It has 6 episodes right now and it releases two new episodes every weekend (one saturday and one sunday). My plan is to try and finish all 6 episodes by saturday and try to watch the new ones on sunday and if I managed to do it to make a new thread on sunday to discuss it. The plan is to make a new thread every sunday (or monday) to discuss the new episodes. You are more than welcome to join in if you would like.

Attached: FPUUcy9VkAQbKij.jpg (1280x1280, 337.66K)

Extracurricular Season 2 when you motherfuckers

>asian show
>season 2

>We did! It was quite a fun time I had watching and talking about it. Thanks. :)
me too chingu!! i really appreciate you being here and talking with me every time, thank you so much! and i do!!
:o is it sad like my mister you know?? im not saying i wont watch just asking

Attached: Hotel del Luna ep16 (67).jpg (1920x1080, 149.23K)