Is it rigged?

Attached: jeopardy-logo-770x433.jpg (770x433, 47.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/42522464/#42522464
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/124012351/#124012351
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Objectively? No. Maybe there is some unknown bias in contestant selection, but not during the game.

How do you know?

what happened to Yea Forums jeopardy?

Whats with the easy questions todays episode?

?

I don't know but Wheel is definitely rigged

Yes

Spinning the wheel when you have a good amount of cash and the puzzle is obvious fucks you over as the midge below the wheel will stop it on a bankrupt every time.

After Alex died, a gross jew took over hosting. The first thing out of her mouth was saying she was jewish. Not long after, a tranny showed up and started a winning streak. Old people at old folks homes were viibily uncomfortable and did not want to watch Jeopardy anymore because of how much his appearance alone upset them. He just kept winning and winning and being shoved in everyones face. That alone makes me wonder if modern Jeopardy is fucking rigged.

Wouldn't someone spill the beans if it was? If I went on a show only to learn it was rigged I would tell everyone.

rule #1 to being successful at wheel of fortune is to befriend the wheel midge. only fools ignore this

I agree the latter is more likely. Just throw a few cream puffs up there and the champ looks unstoppable.

And don't forget about the angry nig crying raysism

Which one?

meh, at least we got Ken hosting now.

Yes.
During the college championship, a jew studying talmudic law at a Hebrew college was the only one who got the final jeopardy question correct, which was about The Old Testament, specifically the book of Numbers iirc

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-02-18-at-9.15.45-PM.png (582x350, 333.41K)

Ken's hosting now? Thank God.

>is a jew teevee thing kiked or nah
lol pretty much bub

So here’s the thing. They interview all the contestants after they’ve done the entrance test or whatever. I knew a guy who was an opera singer and tutor who went on and when he did there was an entire category for opera. I’m not saying they gave him an advantage, I’m saying they try to write clues that they could reasonably assume their contestants would know the answer to. They probably had categories written based on what the other contestants expressed interest in too. As for why we’re seeing more people have longer winning streaks, there’s a thing called a dominant strategy. Think of when you first started playing BOTW or Dark Souls vs when you had put in 200 hours. You discover what technique works and what doesn’t and you repeat the dominant strategy until it stops being fun because it’s no longer challenging. Arthur Chu and David Holzhauer showed everyone what the dominant strategy was. You still need the reaction time to buzz in first and the breadth of knowledge to respond with the right answer, but also they showed others that you should start with the clues at the bottom of the board so that when you do find the daily double you’ll have more money to wager and potentially win. Recent multi-day streak champions aren’t being given the answers in advance, they’re given the strategy in advance from other champions who have led by example.

All of them do. Can you even tell the difference between ANY of them?! For years, I thought Chris Tucker and Chris Rock were the same person.

A lot of clues are from the Bible (like asking which book X verse is from or whatever) because they assume that’s knowledge most people have been taught. I’m completely clueless about sports and the Bible so I’d be shit at those categories

Yeah, but making the final jeopardy question from the holy book that one of the contestants has based their entire life and education around is fucked.

Nah

Bullshit. I can't count the number of times the current multiweek winning streak champ from Canada has been given Canada questions on Daily Doubles.

The New Brunswick one was especially egregious

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/42522464/#42522464
shit this is from 2014 i'm old as fuck

probably it's entertainment

Of course a TV game show that gives out real money prizes is rigged. They all are.

I was having a good time but people kept bitching that it wasn't Yea Forums enough or spamming /pol/ shit

Attached: tv-jep.png (1064x578, 322.76K)

Current champ is a lesbian and even worse a c*Nadian may Allah forgive me

You ever think they rig the buzzer?

>feet
lmfao

It's a possibility but overall it's just choosing shitty competitors to keep a streak going. It has been all but confirmed these past few weeks.

It happens all the time with the show and has from start. Every contestant is screened beforehand and the showrunners build a clueset that will have a handful of categories meant to be "softballs" for each person. So pilots will get an aviation category for example or english lit grads will get poetry. It's been common knowledge about the show since the beginning. Read the damn thread.

>I’m completely clueless about sports
tits or gtfo

You all are fucking retarded and have clearly never been anywhere near the production of an American Game Show if you think this shit is rigged.

If it’s on tv, it’s rigged

Fuck off Ken

yes they're all rigged to a degree since Price is Right was sued for being racist back in the day.

I don't watch game shows anymore because they're too predictable. you apply a grievance hierarchy filter and you can predict the outcome most of the time. they're pretty boring

Master Minds is actually ok.

For me, it's the chase hosted by Brooke Burns

It's rigged in the fact that they are able to hand select who plays when so they put up literal retards to create super champs

based pierced mattea

Attached: Untitled.png (1399x1084, 1.88M)

IM TIRED OF THIS BITCH'S SMUGNESS
god she almost got put in her place

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/124012351/#124012351

I put together like 10 of these threads. I tried to make it mostly Yea Forums related with a few jokes categories thrown in. It was pretty hit or miss. I started just pulling everything from real episodes because it was tough coming up with clues for a full game, or half a game since I never did double Jeopardy. It was fun.

Attached: jeopardy tv edition.jpg (1475x854, 227.46K)

I agree. Comfy

They choose shitty contestants to go against the current champ. Mattea isn't even that good but the other contestants have been even worse these past few weeks. Tuesdays episode was unwatchable.

>said by the fag that doesn't know a trivia answer

Definitely now. Women and browns cannot be shown to be anything but perfect.

she's the host of Master Minds too. Kino Brooke is an old game show Dog Eat Dog.
this

cope, you know it's true.

I felt disgust yesterday when all three contestants were being unprofessional and quippy

Who is more insufferable: Mattea or Austin?

they wouldn't tell the patsies

Mayim

This

The game Ken lost was the single hardest game of jeopardy ever. The game James lost was the easiest ever. James’ run was kino and they jew’d him out of the record because he was breaking the bank

>hardest
user?

I'm a dirty leaf and Canadian categories really don't come up that often, I think you're just noticing them more. Anyways, it's natural that there would be Canada categories when some of the most famous people in America are leafs, like Jim Carrey, the Biebs, Drake etc

THAT WAS A CLOSE GAME!
Will Mattea take the top woman score from that foul beast that calls himself Amy!
I counted it out she would have to last till May 31.

shes gay? She called the girl she was living with a room mate not girlfriend?

Vriska earings?