scenes where men are allowed to show emotions

Attached: black hawk down.png (1098x1079, 675.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9ARXLd-oBQ&t=93
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That scene in Black Hawk Down is 10/10 in a 10/10 movie.

Attached: 1650035207999.jpg (670x503, 61.19K)

Retarded line that ruins the movie.

Attached: 3d9b6515207f534506f1c59ff2fc785e.jpg (1024x664, 101.84K)

"The creator brings him home!!"

Attached: NoahAngelRedemption-0987.png (1280x720, 409.7K)

>Retarded line that ruins the movie.

>filtered

For real though those guys as good as committed suicide that shit was dumb

They showed this to us movie (scenes) in AIT (army job specific training after basic training completion) in 2006 as a lesson in mistakes to avoid. I don't know how training is now but BHD is a special movie for what it is.

>retard gives his life to politicians who spend it to raise their stock prices on lithium mines or some bullshit
Pretending soldiers don't just want to kill brown people or suck off other men is stupid

>For real though those guys as good as committed suicide that shit was dumb

Hi Zoomer. I'll explain. You see men in the military have a bond that a "person" like you could never understand. They couldn't just fly over their brothers and watch them die. So they made a choice to risk their lives to defend their brother.

But I totally get where you zoomers wouldn't understand such a concept.

^guy who sucks off other men after losing a leg so Nancy Pelosi can hire a housekeeper for her daughter's 4th home

Attached: JSA 2000.jpg (1920x800, 290.84K)

Women will NEVER understand.

Attached: the end of all things.png (500x414, 269.92K)

Attached: why gary why.jpg (854x480, 34.46K)

>good luck everyone

Attached: 7lNu.gif (386x288, 2.12M)

film?

This scene like the film holds no emotional impact because ridley fails to make you care for anyone. Only generation kill succeeded at having a big cast of good characters. Ridley fails at filmmaking frequently.

Attached: 1595033330027.gif (320x200, 560.84K)

>he didn't cry during Titanic
Not true, I almost pissed myself laughing when that fat guy hit the propeller and started flipping around

Men are never allowed to show emotions, but real men don't give a fuck about society's rules.

OH N-

Well said, brother. These zoomies have no fucking IDEA what the concept of brotherhood, honor, or loyalty are.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like video games will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Attached: my tats.jpg (500x350, 60.81K)

Attached: bateman.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>zogbots terrorize some helpless bulbheads and get their just rewards
>you cry about it 30 years later

Just american things lmao

it is from the television show black added

this can make anyone cry
youtube.com/watch?v=M9ARXLd-oBQ&t=93

Attached: neonpunch prank.jpg (1272x900, 321.38K)

>Actually gets off the hook like a boss because the town is based.

>terrorize some helpless bulbheads
Did you not watch the opening of the movie?

>JYEESUS! Stop sounding so fucking sad!

How/why is this movie so underrated?

Attached: gz.jpg (1098x1079, 157.84K)

shut up faggot

Attached: titanic3.jpg (1080x1079, 162.8K)

fucking faggot queer. GET A HOBBY!

Easy to get emotional when your KINO is backed by one of the best scores ever made

Attached: cricket kino.png (1318x842, 1.69M)

>Didn't get life imposing for murder and fire arm discharge in a public place surrounded by police officers

that say "i eat dog anus"

He had the best lawyer you can get in America: being white.

frodo volunteering to take the ring to mordor makes me well up every time bros

>These zoomies have no fucking IDEA what the concept of brotherhood, honor, or loyalty are.
That's because they're outdated concepts used by jews to trick retards like you into killing for them. You and your friends suffered for nothing.
>inb4 why are you posting seriously to an obvious b8 post
Because I didn't read the rest of this obvious b8 post until the first part of my post was already written, and I'm really high and will probably just post this entire thing lol.

Attached: 1608431035064.jpg (320x308, 23.21K)

Nowadays it would be a kangaroo court broadcast on national news

Attached: Simbelmynë_2.jpg (1920x1080, 146.75K)

What movie is it?

Noah, 2014 russell crowe

Attached: d5a.png (1080x1237, 430.67K)

>10/10 movie

Attached: (You).jpg (570x587, 24.02K)

You're allowed to cry when your father dies, when your grandfather dies, when your dog dies (certain breeds only), and when your son dies. Any other time is for SISSY FAGGOTS

If Trump becomes reelected, then you are permitted to cry tears of happiness, though.

XIR! FOR GAY RIGHTS IN BOTSWANA, XIR!

>Using an MGS3 meme
>Forgetting that the Boss' main message was that the times dictate the missions and times change, so the only thing a soldier can believe in is the mission.

Man, I feel bad for you. Your mind has been so twisted and jewed that you think having a warrior spirit is somehow bad.

There are no such scenes. Control yourself, woman.

Attached: 1627258774726.jpg (936x861, 77.93K)

The opposite is true though

>when your dog dies (certain breeds only)
which breeds, user?

ever hear about white privilege, chud?

i don’t think i have. you’re gonna have to explain this one to me

Big Fish, the whole movie.

>goodbye, son of adam

:_: watchers stayed behind to help humans and were punished for it, but were ultimately redeemed..good stuff

No, is that like when DA’s drop the charges against black criminals for no reason?

>2022 and they don't know about white privilege or how BIPOC people in the US are systemically genocided and lynched by this racist, sexist, fascist police state

Attached: 1633290478008.jpg (702x394, 49.73K)

Attached: file.png (909x889, 389.97K)

Pure, unadulterated, kino

Boxers and Border Collies

>no parent should bury their child

Attached: frens.jpg (746x512, 42.41K)

yep shock and grief should have been the reaction when mass murderer kyle rittenhouse was wrongfully acquitted

only women are so incapable of empathy that they think a teenage boy should go to prison for not letting himself be murdered

Still Yea Forums related

Attached: 1650711861668.jpg (629x1024, 65.87K)

i'm gonna come kill you and you won't fight back cuz you'll be too scared to go to jail lmfao