Jason Sudeikis Served Olivia Wilde Custody Papers at Cinemacon

>Be in a currently airing nicecore sitcom for weepy bloggers.
>Be ice cold in real life.

Attached: icecold.png (901x751, 451.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6ErIM03AG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be a fan of Jim Norton
>get cucked
Hilarious

you can tell by the eyes
like I bet in high school all the teachers liked him and thought he was a good kid, meanwhile he was ditching class and smoking in the terlets and stealing shit
but because he has that gentle nice aura it just never touched him

Attached: Worm Defeated.webm (1919x1080, 1.87M)

>Cockburn

Let me guess... he's gay.

>Olivia Wilde and Amber Heard are best friends
I joked about it, but holy shit, they actually are great friends. This is one of many pics of them out in public together.
I assume this court case is going to get vile. Yes, they're not married (I bet you anything that was Olivia's idea). But they have two kids and lived together for years. That's what we call "Common Law Marriage" bros.

Should I dig deeper?
I don't want to get burnt by the molten hot lava! Also, Booksmart sucked.

Attached: cRr8M-1qPtTfCpwuaZ9HzI_2cx9Rd7Cznl_cMkhsbiI.jpg (700x509, 60.48K)

His lawyers served her papers.

He didn't decide when and where. Stop being a Twitter drama loving zoomer and grow up.

an user mentioned olivia posted on Yea Forums
proof?

why did you delete the last thread, olivia?

It's a stunt. It's an asset protection move.
t.insider.

let's just say she has her connections

how else do you explain a side character on the O.C. having a more successful career than the rest of the popular cast?

Attached: 4861244600000578-5293351-_pictured_in_2015_-m-60_1516499460214-1.jpg (750x1065, 159K)

celebs are so stupid lol

o.c.?

She has been coming off as a bit of an opportunist asshole with the whole Metoo thing.

Reminds me of that tragedy

Attached: charlize theron on howard stern.jpg (1280x720, 112.97K)

>Olivia Cockburn?
>You've been served

Attached: 1bnh1j.jpg (563x542, 37.35K)

mischa barton got fat and ben mckenzie married morena baccarin so he's doing ok
if she wants our support, she has to do a shoe on head photo first, that's how this works

imagine a threesome with them

a tv show wilde was on.

Lmao why the fuck is their studio so small? Didn't they used to have like a whole audience area and couches and shit

Rumor has it that Big Bad Harv didn't have to imagine a 3some with them. One of his rape victims under oath said he asked her if she'd be down for a threesome with him and Olivia Wilde. And we already know Amber had her lesbian escapades.

Based Harvey

Maybe we're thinking of the same. But I could have sworn I heard it was Cara Delevingne and Rose McGowan, Kind of based desu.

They're lucky they're not doing a show out of Bob Kelly's shed

they qt

Attached: qt.webm (144x192, 2.79M)

Wow they're just like me (except I am alone)

she cheated on him with Harry Styles and Harvey Weinstein

Holy shit he aged like milk

Can I get a rundown?

I’M GOING INSAAAAAAAAANE.

Imagine both of them divorcing you at the same time mmmmmmm

Holy shit. It's like poetry. I can't wait to root for Jason in his upcoming legal case. Anti whore bros we cannot stop fucking winning.

Attached: 1651084251832.png (576x507, 59.1K)

>Anti whore bros we cannot stop fucking winning
Your certainly not losing, your virginity that is.

The same.

Attached: Feel 1db.jpg (1920x1080, 955.32K)

Sudsuck is a Chip Chipperson fan. He would watch the TBS contest Chip was in with Cockburn. Might be why she cheated.

what city is this?

Looks like any random big European city

I fucking hate Jim Norton.

Not ever Jim and Sam. no.

Amber is losing so will Olivia. Women agree with me, cope and seethe.

she so busted now

Johnny is suing Amber for defamation, and everyone basically knows Amber's evil, even the people defending her. Jason is suing Olivia for custody of their children, and nobody really hates Olivia Wilde. They're not the same.

>She has been coming off as a bit of an opportunist asshole with the whole Metoo thing.
>Reminds me of that tragedy
QRD?
I see you posted an image of Charlize Theron. What does she have to do with Olivia and Amber?

she's still fucking hot, what a MILF

Im just mad this generic roastie whore took Oscar Wilde's last name literally as a fashion accessory

Attached: 4bb.png (900x900, 486.69K)

Feelsville, USA

Charlize was a young actress of maybe 20 and she arrived in Hollywood and just like that she got a role with lines in just a short while. Now she claims the producer came on to her. Yeah, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=i6ErIM03AG4

ZOOM ZOOM

put shoe on head with timestamp olivia
i don't watch your movies but thank you for kicking damon lindelof in the balls

>find confidential docs
>tell world what they are
why havent every member of the media been hanged yet

They haven't really had that since O&A were on XM. They had a couch after the merger but it never really was a big studio, more like a closet.

>rapist
>asking if someone would be okay with sex
Amazing that anyone takes the allegations seriously

Attached: 1646741871302.png (443x449, 205.14K)

Would you want some English boyband faggot to raise your kids?

public filings in a divorce case are neither personal nor confidential. They're public records. Just because someone stamps an envelope with it doesn't mean that is the law tardo.

>>Olivia Wilde and Amber Heard are best friends
and the world makes sense again

It's like finding out Jada and Will are scientologists just everything falls into place

harry styles fans do kek
theyre butthurt he wants a milf instead of a girl their age

I was watching Jim and Sam for the first time because they had on Cumia.

I noticed Sam was all squirmy cuz cumia's talking about race and shit and doesn't care then at some point Sam mentions he's raising his child as non-gendered, fucking kek.

Sad how companies are not held accountable for enriching child abusers. Jim probably should have been taken out back and shot a while ago but at least his degeneracy is with consenting adults, and he's actually funny. which is Sam is not.

>I was watching Jim and Sam for the first time because they had on Cumia.
That must have been years ago. They are so much worse now.

The Nancy Grace episode was the final bubble fart of the old years, working it's way out of a very dead ass.

Olivia wilde is a massive cunt, beta white knight.

if marvel had a character called 'shovel jaw' she would be set for life

could always gender bend Tombstone