Quick name my new movie

Quick name my new movie

Attached: 01CE2BFA-0904-4064-9F2B-C98C2045D059.jpg (1700x1133, 294.27K)

nigger, or in this case, no-nigger, but a nip.

Neo Nazis vs Werewolves

>outdated

The Foot-Smellers Club

The Good, The Bad ‘n’ The Ugly

>tfw the ugly one of the group

Three Tickets to the Freak Show

the gradually protruding face between the tree of them is hilarious

the sneed the chuck and the fuck

generic white men

Damn, Quentin chinmogs Brad

Would you rather be ugly with a massive chin or a handsome chinlet?

I like that Tarantino has the largest chin and is the tallest of the 3 but he's ugly as fuck when compared to Brad and Leo

Lookism on suicide watch. Is tarantula supposed to be the most handsome according to their standards?

None of them is a chinlet. Brad doesn't have a protruding chin but his side profile still looks great

"It's a Black Male Thing"

Yeah after some work being done

Attached: CFF5E84F-9760-4B9E-83C2-C295EF84930D.jpg (400x524, 23.95K)

Answer the question.

"The Story of Pedo Ronnie"
it takes place 26 years in the future, in Los Angeles, and in the same shared universe as Tarantino's other films.
It's about a guy named Ronnie who likes to use a futuristic version of the Grindr app. Ronnie gets into some Tarantino sized trouble when he goes to a grocery store to meet up with a 12 year old boy he first approached on the app.

Attached: MV5BMTgyMjI3ODA3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzY2MDYxOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1335x2048, 655.07K)

name a picture with more talent

kek

I don't think he's had work done on his chin I think you're just an incel

The Three Connoisseurs

And I think you are just stupid. His chin definitely got bigger. How long have you been mewing?

The Leathery Three

>three tickets to see Morbius, please

THE OVERRATEDS

The Kino Trio

based

If you mew you know that your face bones can change, mandibles change all the time, look at stroke victims. When I came out of a coma it was like my chin became really sharp and less pronounced and I had sleep apnea. I had a beard for like two years after that, I fixed my sleep apnea and shaved and it was bigger and more square than ever before. You don't need surgical fillers or whatever for a change so slight, if there is any.

Any before/after photos of chin?

I'm wagecucking atm, I'll try to link some if the thread is still up in an hr or so.

i never noticed how weak a chin leo has

It's HGH

Attached: hghhollywood.png (1143x621, 1.32M)

what happened to put you in a coma?

chewed 5 gum

That’s weak? Sorry bro but if you have Tarantino tier chin it is not something to be proud of

handsome with a massive chin

Attached: peaks kino.webm (1440x1080, 2.74M)

apparently chin fat reduction is like $2000 and lasts forever

Just by looking at OPs picture I'm thinking "Hollywood!" And I'm also thinking of a story and they all start the same so... how about

Once Upon a time.... in Hollywood!

why are strong chins considered a bad thing?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-27 19-25-28.png (893x274, 352.95K)

Three dirty basterds

>know that your face bones can change
no dumbass you cant change the bones of your face its all on your genetics .
just lose fat , and get better a posture or just grow a beard
stop falling for the mewing meme

Masculinity in general is pushed as an undesirable trait in nu-Hollywood. For more evidence take a look at this generation's excuses for leading men (Timothee Chalamet, Hunter Schafer, Ezra Miller).

lmao

twinks

>The bimbo lover
>The young one's enjoyer
>The feet appreciator
Three men with exceptional taste.

>Each is the other's stuntman

Attached: 1651099644751.jpg (1652x1083, 403.91K)

car accident desu

You didn't deserve quads here, my face did change as did my wrists and everything else from not eating solid foods, being on breathing machines, etc for months. My parents had good bone structure and I'm sure that plays a big part but what you do absolutely has an impact. Like how people who lift weights will get bone density gains on top of building muscle. Mewing is simply having good posture and it's part of how I fixed sleep apnea too.

>no dumbass you cant change the bones of your face its all on your genetics
you are retarded, with force applied you can change shit up which is what mewing does - adds/removes constant force

Attached: 1628509792686.jpg (800x1287, 83.68K)

Basically this aside from the awful title (Acquired Tastes). Anything would be better.

Attached: 1646786535686.png (680x680, 230.41K)

Is it the pie? Is there something in the coffee?

>Ezra Miller
He is faggot but still quite masculine

Attached: 6DEC9290-3D71-44A0-9BFF-0DBD13F64E18.jpg (236x418, 13.63K)

Very romish

Perfect

One upon a time Hollywood dindu nuffin

The Lit, The Bussin', The Zoomin'

Attached: litbussinzoomin.png (1700x1133, 1.99M)

you missed my point, there is no way you can change your facial bones besides getting surgical intervention, you simply lost fat in your jaw same thing for anyone if you dont have the genetics for it then you can mew all you want you will never get a good jawline... but losing fat and getting good posture + strong Masseter muscles from eating will help you.
people portray mewing as the "way" to improve your jawline when its just a meme
and + bown density ≠ changing of bone structure

>nose protrudes far beyond the chin
not masculine at all. See QT's chin in for what a masculine jaw looks like. That's the chin of a Chad who isn't afraid to lick a girl's dirty feet

Ezra is perfect
The ideal male face

Attached: 1620707321062.webm (1206x1080, 2.82M)