youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TWO, SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

Attached: TWO.png (1755x1251, 168.13K)

THREE, SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

Attached: THREE.png (1775x1190, 162.1K)

Buy the dip

Buy the dip, sell the drop

It's going to flop almost as hard as Avatar 2.

What exactly is their business model and how does it provide a better service than free filesharing?

Give me one good reason why you think Netflix is going to rebound

Netflix NFTs! Yeah that's the ticket

Next season of lock and key will be released about the time this russia hullabaloo blows over. That show is stupidly popular in russia.

Russia, the country that just legalised piracy?

holy fucking cope

bout one fiddy is a decent price

Should I buy now or wait?

>price adjustment after covid bump
>company doesn't magically disappear overnight
Normies will continue consuming this slop and I will make easy gains, please keep shilling FUD user thnx

The VIX is hitting highs, don't buy unless you're day trading it.

why is this happening for real though
i don't get why now suddenly and not any time before
if because woke, they've been woke this whole time, why not before?

Netflix corrected in Q1 21, by its own projections it was supposed to be back in growth territory by now

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Attached: Screenshot_20220428-013945.jpg (1080x1731, 397.19K)

The cost of living soaring with inflation is causing people to stop for a second and think about their monthly expenditures.

it's not get woke go broke, it's "get woke slowly rot away".

I think political extremists just never make good content. People who lean more towards the center live less agitated lives and therefore spend their energy devoted to art.

By it's own projections their board and executive leadership are not retarded, but that wasn't accurate either. Netflix is a great technology company that can deliver at scale, lots of value there, their content is only marginally more clownish than their competitors.
I expect them to become the "bargain" streaming service in future.

>Netflix is a great technology company that can deliver at scale
Are they? Maybe once upon a time, but their content has been stripmined by other networks for their own streaming platforms and people are waking up to the fact that year on year they're paying more and more for less and less. And Netflix's immediate reaction to their slump has been uninspiring. It's a company with low energy uninnovative management, a lot of debt and not a lot of room for lateral expansion.
I don't think Netflix is dead, but I don't see its share price bouncing back any time soon.

> >tfw Korsakoff’s syndrome

remember when they mailed you DVDs
that was pretty comfy honestly

the absolute state of netflix shills

has nothing to do with woke bullshit
It's because they're doubling down password sharing.
They had like 3 price hikes in 2 years
Every show gets canceled after Season 2.
And Disney+ came around and is cheaper

THE CURSE OF NORM MACDONALD LIVE

because i'm a retard and think stock prices should have some relation to the profit of a company. but every time i try to act on this knowledge, i always get burned.
i think netflix stock should continue to plummet, but after adding the clown world correction factor, it should actually skyrocket.

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE

Attached: buffet.jpg (850x400, 62.61K)

Glad I bought a gold coin instead last week

I wish I bought more years ago, I kept saying gold and people kept laughing at me about buttcoin
Now after this Russian war, I have the last laugh with gold and palladium

people do seem to think things happen all at once, not paying attention to the background, dismissing anyone noticing as "conspiracy theorists" or "Rapture Followers" unless they too get caught in a movement of hysteria.

You're the dip

because it's netflix

discount rate effect of rising rates is leading to long duration tech getting repriced hard

I still am not clear on why people buy a 150 stock that might go to 500 instead of a 1.50 stock that might go to 5.00

its too big to fall, unless jews are behind this, which is probably not the case because most of the woke shit is on, and produced by, netflix.

Because squid game season 2 plus it's oversold

people are fucking dumb and like big numbers

Disney or Amazon will buy it

lol do you really not understand?

I don't think it'll ever go back to what it was 6 months ago but I think that its subscriber base will even out and it'll be fairly stable.

I could see Amazon buying it in like 10 years

Disney not really because Netflix on the whole doesn't really have any truly iconic IPs with staying power, only a steady stream of flavor of the month fomo meme shit like Tiger King and Squid Game. The Mouse cares about long-term franchises, not empty hype flash in the pans.

Explain it to me as if to a child

It doesn't matter what the number says if the percents are the same, it's whatever the fuck you're putting money into. Also something at 1.50-5 is a penny stock that's not going to be similar to an actively traded stock.

the Blockbuster rip-off service was pretty great too, you could return movies at any blockbuster or get a movie there to fill one of your subscription slots if you wanted.

no one in russia will be to afford netflix when the ukraine debacle is over

Literally Jewish manipulation of the markets; it's too big a money laundering scheme to let it fail

Some companies are managed better than others. A company with a stock worth a dollar is probably poorly managed. It could go up, but it's just as likely that it will go down. If it bankrupts, you're out of luck. Good companies that are managed well are much more desirable, so their stock is worth more. They will probably keep going up as long as they're managed well.

>Netflix's huge covid buff has finally started normalising
>IT'S ALL OVER PANIC

Uh, we've reached a saturation point of all the people that are willing to pay for a streaming service on all streaming platforms. Unless they can open in some new markets, they'll eventually raise prices and squeeze out the middle class until they reach their breaking point of what they're willing to pay.

Attached: hands.jpg (225x225, 4.83K)

Is that what is going on?

Attached: 1650808464125.png (745x463, 24.69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg

>publicly traded company
it was over before it began

Why? What would they gain from a netflix purchase that they can't already get through their own streaming options? What does netflix own of any value other than the streaming rights to Seinfeld? They could just buy those.

Should I really buy the dip? I feel like I should because there's no way the jews that own this shit will let it fail.

If Elon Musk made a streaming service and made it non-woke he'd be printing money. There's a massive market for it.

I don't know man. I would wait until all this inflation and recession shit becomes more clear.

What's the upside of Netflix stock other than "it's not overpriced anymore"? Earnings are never going to increase.

They're probably not wrong, the way you use each is quite different. Music, you want tens of tracks from many artists over a listening session. Movies and TV - One movie, or one show, over several hours or multiple days. Spotify has a bigger natural immunity to the content base being fractured up, if competitors open up they typically have a lot of overlapping content, because small-catalog music streaming platforms won't gain much market share (or can't charge much if anything).

The company wasn't profitable at the apex of the subscriptions. Now that subscriptions are dropping and the competition is saturated what's changed that they're suddenly going to become profitable? Their share price growth was built on market expansion but that's plateaued now. I doubt the company dies but surely there's still a long way to go before the shares bottom out?

That works both ways, Spotify doesn't have much that Apple music or Amazon don't have

It was first and foremost a money laundering front. Multiple execs getting busted on this.

it's been a money laundering front for years. all of the mexican cartels wash their money through shitflix