Attached: Weezer.jpg (640x643, 54.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3F2oO98C6Nw
vocaroo.com/1eb6bUQwUQUf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sleeping gas

First for KimXKettlemommy posting

enter

Attached: slippin' jimmy.webm (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Attached: 1650937796042.jpg (486x368, 30.59K)

based

Attached: MFW Gus's plan.jpg (957x532, 47.46K)

Be honest.
Kim is BUILT for _ _ _

"YOU THINK OF ME" is also said in another Series by Vince Gilligan: Breaking Bad. Its a subtle reference

Walt sort of stutters or something. He says "You think that of me?" or something

kettle strap on

Attached: better call saul kettleman.jpg (750x750, 137.46K)

OILY CUMMY FOOTJOBS

Attached: 1584414660953.webm (800x450, 268.48K)

*ehem*
FUCK kim

Attached: 1651059468148_fuck_kim.jpg (1040x903, 539.34K)

Sitting on my face

based sneedman

Attached: hector22.webm (450x450, 38.57K)

How is Lalo going to get his proof that Gus was behind the hit? Jimmy and Kim have nothing to do with Gus.

>they had to shoot him that many times to kill him
wtf? how strong WAS Nacho?

youtube.com/watch?v=3F2oO98C6Nw

Gus is worse.
It doesn't even make sense in BrB contest.
Even by the end of BrB where he starts getting drunk on power, he still has a very thight work ethic which would never have him pull off that shit on Nacho
He didn't pull it on Jesse who he liked much much less

For me it's sugarpills

Attached: 1651007468539.png (1492x837, 1.35M)

It's a shame what happened to the BB universe. It used to have so much soul.

Back to work, Lyle.

Why didn't he just put poison in it
Aqua Tofana would have worked wonders

how many episodes will there be?

Reminder that he's just getting warmed up.

Attached: hey jimmy.jpg (1376x2000, 634.71K)

>Saul will never be real

Attached: 1627507132556.jpg (1280x1698, 268.95K)

The entire Nacho episode is an INVERTED Jesus allegory

- baptism in the oil tank. Oil is the filthiest substance and taints water so bad it makes life impossible. Oil is also a symbol for greed, motorization and ultimately genocide of war
- Nacho is obviously Jesus, enjoying his last supper. But unlike Jesus he has no one to join him, no dear friends, no followers
- Nacho's dad is the Father component of the Holy trinity, that has forsaken his Son and does not wish to reunite with him. While Jesus is sent to the earth to save humanity, Nacho is sent to earth so that he is an outcast and a murdered
- Mike is Judas, despicable but needed to unfold the greater plan. Unlike Judas, Mike makes his plan very clear from the start. In a stunning display of inverted metaphor, Jesus will suicide while our Judas will live on
- Gus is Pontius of Pilat, giving away Nacho as the wicked crowd (Salamancas) demand. But unlike the Jews, the Salamancas have every right in the world to punish Nacho for the incredible murder he allowed. Unlike in the Bible, the Salamancas do no hurt or humiliate Nacho while in captivity
- Nacho has bloody palms at this execution/crucifixion just like Jesus had nails in his palms. But unlike the Bible, Nacho is the one that puts the shard of glass in his torturer body
- suicide is another inversion of the Bible allegory. Ultimately we can third episode a Satanic allegory of Jesus

Attached: file.png (684x932, 112.88K)

become the change you want to see in the world

Gus' plan was completely retarded and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't. What the fuck was preventing him from simply
>letting Nacho open the gate
>tell him a way to safely re-enter the country (like one of those mules that Lalo was going to take)
>either give him a new identity and get him out of the way or just actually kill him without anyone knowing
>most importantly, give no indication whatsoever to the Salamancas as to his location
Am I missing something? I get that Nacho wouldn't budge as to the safety of his father given the outcome, and that might prevent Gus from taking certain measures, but there's no way he'd let that outweigh the possibility of Nacho spilling the beans if the Salamancas succeeded in catching him at the motel.

The cartel would have known he was poisoned and started looking for the perpetrator. A heart attack would have raised no suspicions.

Because the cartel would know if he got poisoned, but in theory if Hector dropped dead of a heart attack they wouldn't bother investigating since they know he has a heart problem.

"warm"ed up = getting closer to hell (burning place)
Howardbros, dump your howardstock now.

Attached: 1494989312299.jpg (1920x1080, 765.02K)

Aqua Tofana looks just like a bad fever unless you run a toxin screen on it, and even there it's difficult to catch
It's even better than Walt's Ricin I believe

I have been saying this literally since the fucking pilot:
Jimmy will ruin Howard's career and, knowing that Jimmy is in with the cartel, Howard will join the DEA to try and take Jimmy down, gaining lots of weight and losing what's left of his hair due to strees. Somewhere along the line he will change his name to Hank Schrader.

Mike

Hank already appeared in BCS
>INB4 Time travel

more like wheezer, ain't that right don hector?

that was asac schrader

Lalo will get these and use it as proof that Gus is a nigher faggot

Attached: lalo check.jpg (975x728, 81.81K)

He changes his name to Hank Schrader because he admired Hank so much.

How does Kim make her pony tail all springy?

BMC

Attached: Tony-Dalton-as-Lalo-in-Better-Call-Saul.jpg (1400x700, 69.75K)

she uses the semen of teenage men

Why the fuck didn't Nacho just contact the DEA like his father told him to
>The father
Yeah and I'm supposed to believe Mike would protect him better than witness protection?

Lalo looks like a spic colonel Jack O’Neill. It’s uncanny.

Nacho says it himself in 603:
>Even if I disappear, everyone's gonna smell your stink all over it.
Bolsa would immediately suspect Gus if Lalo was killed without anyone to blame the hit on. He sent his men to go after Jimmy in the desert because he knew that Lalo was actively sabotaging Gus's business. He respects Gus but assassinating a Salamanca would be going way too far.

Just a reminder Nacho died because Gus was so mad that he could no longer pound his boyfriend's bussy. If Mike knew about this shit he would not be working for that faggot Gus lmao.

vocaroo.com/1eb6bUQwUQUf

Attached: 1651076036223.jpg (881x717, 227.31K)

BLC*

Can someone add the pepe champagne glass to this pic, thanks

Attached: 1649365682676.jpg (955x818, 54K)

Mike can take on by himself two cartel gangs, what the fuck can you say or show against that

That episode SUCKED
Nacho's storyline was a wet fart

He got killed by a school teacher who barely shot a gun before and stabbed by a couple of untrained kids

what in the fuck

Attached: toast of london.jpg (676x960, 100.1K)

Really? I found his death/final speech to be extremely satisfying. He mogged Hector and the twins as well.

Waltuh was too chaotic for Mike to predict

Erm..

Attached: 1651009751085-1.jpg (1280x720, 114.03K)

yeah and the Salamancas are the definition of order, right?

jesus christ what is this youtuber-tier shit you're peddling

Patrician taste

Attached: 1639159053417.jpg (1280x720, 55.11K)

I mean the Cartel is an actual organization, they wouldn't get too far without that. Walter is literally just one man who destroyed everything in his path

>mfw no erin

Attached: erin grin.jpg (1207x1080, 172.21K)

Basado. I hope we here more Mike from you user.

Die mad chud

did you think i was LYING
i’m DONE watching now.
don’t come crying to me when kim does howard dies and jimmy dies at the end. HACK writers don’t deserve viewers FUCK you vince
fully expecting saul and kim to die.
writers are shit. i warned you all. this season is shit.

rolling for 8 (bottom middle)

can someone post Hector's wheelchair PNG? I lost it..

seething capeshitter

i'm afraid i'm too shit at ms paint

Attached: me when i see timepost.png (955x818, 279.48K)

The point is there is no way Mike can stop them alone if they really planned to hit on the father

nacho died purely because the writers are shit. They WILL include someone from bcs on the plane crash. i see it now. hacks

Lol calm down

Attached: 1650974162813.jpg (1280x720, 106.86K)

>167203192
>167203286
get a trip

Your honor Ibuprofen is clearly not Sugar Pills. My clients wording was skew-whiff.

Attached: 1647025060753.jpg (509x524, 63.72K)

I'm just waiting for more anons to make Mike shitposts for me to record

>this is the 26 year old I was telling you about

Attached: 11D140D5-5651-46C2-A1A6-14018CA5970C.jpg (1403x1440, 232.78K)

your transparent rationalization is GAY fucking PSEUD.
the cast will die because it’s the laziest way to remove them from breaking bad and create a moral comeuppance. saul will die kim will die howard will die. this show is DONE. there is nothing else they can think to do. no breaking bad behind the scenes no convergent timeline. that’s not going to happen. they aren’t good enough. no reason to watch

DON'T STOP-

Attached: Screenshot_20220427-224448_YouTube.jpg (585x527, 102.96K)

shit, I have the same hair

i look like this and im 20

he's just like me

>Ladies and gentlemen, how many times has your boss told you to do something you didn’t want to do?
>Show of hands don’t be shy…
>mm hmm. But let me guess you did it anyway.
>Maybe you had a kid to feed, a career to look after, an estate in Berlin to pay for… which one of us are immune to life’s pressures.
>It’s the same whether we’re a lowly soldat or the reichsmarschall.
>Can we really be blamed for everything our workplace does? The prosecution certainly thinks so.
>I mean get a load of all these charges, looking at them you’d think my client was the only Nazi east of the Rhine.
>Let’s see here, plundering works of art. Well, that’s a harsh way of saying he protected Europe’s treasures through a tumultuous period.
>The fact the prosecution’s using these works as evidence shows they’re all safe and sound. And they’re beautiful. What is that a Raphael, just look at that.
>Disappearances of political opponents. Well if every Nazi was so awful what’s the problem?
>Here’s a joke for you, What's the difference between a tick and a Nazi…
>Besides that, the whole thing was under the infamous Night and Fog decree.
>A fitting name because the details of those so-called disappearances are so nebulous and uncertain, you’d need leeway longer than the Gustav gun to attribute it to one man.
>Now here’s the big one folks. Murder of 6 million Jews…
>That’s unbelievable, who could do something like that? No, I mean really who could? I’m no professor but let’s do some math…

Attached: 1586510061676.jpg (768x509, 217.31K)

you want ME to calm down? ? ?
do YOU know who I AM?!
this show is fucking DONE

Dan Ector to make sure he was dead in all timelines.

A potential project for you, legend. Whatever you do, I'm here for it.
You know what a time agent fears most? More than getting shot, more than anything? The Wendy Timeline - Getting stuck there up with the man we once knew as Howard. You threaten a time agent with that, you make him dangerous, and that's what I told him. I talked sense. No one was getting hurt. But if you go to the zeta timeline, if you even look like you're going... He had a wife, a kid, responsibilities. Take the time egg. Do something good with it. Well... I tried. I tried. But he wouldn't listen. My boy was stubborn. My boy was strong. And he was gonna get himself sent to the Wendy Timeline. So I told him... I told him I became Wendy, too, That I was like Howard, getting by, and that's what you heard that night - me talking him down, him kicking and screaming until the fight went out of him. He put me up on a pedestal... And I had to show him that I was handing out Wendies with the rest of them. Broke my boy. I broke my boy. He went to the zeta timeline, he took the time egg, but he hesitated. I got Matty to take the egg. And they sent him to the Wendy timeline two days later. He was the strongest person that I ever knew. He'd have never done it, not even to save himself. I was the only one - I was the only one that could get him to debase himself like that. And it was for nothing. I made him lesser. I made him like me. And the bastards Wendy'd him anyway.

Attached: 1623216426486.jpg (1280x720, 38.99K)

dic

Attached: 1650947093976.png (849x979, 913.97K)

Nacho is a survivor. It doesn't make sense that he will give himself up just like that.
Shit writing.

Attached: 1651059468148.jpg (1080x926, 228.51K)

literally maximilian schell in judgment at nuremberg

Attached: max schell.jpg (640x480, 26.15K)

And where the fuck is Nacho going to source that without alerting someone?
If he had done this, Gus would have killed him for stealing his torturefu