FROM THE TWISTED MIND OF JORDAN PEELE

FROM THE TWISTED MIND OF JORDAN PEELE

Attached: 1608152285243.webm (642x800, 2.65M)

This thread is boring man. Get a fucking life

Looks like a boring place to live I need the HUSTLE AND BUSTLE of a big city

user wtf you can't just post this

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAANE HELP ME CRACKERMAN

A PLACE WITH NO MELANIN

As a black man this place looks so fucking uncomfortable. Full of weird ass white people that like cheese and are probably racist.

Let's be honest, nature terrifies most of the posters here too.

yo yo.... what if whyte peplo say nigger in they head?

Looks like heaven

i am triggered now by the implicit whiteness of this webm

A NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES

Attached: Anon shows off his tradwife.webm (640x800, 2.88M)

>This thread is boring man. Get a fucking life

Attached: 1629451640784.jpg (556x544, 61.31K)

>doesn't like cheese
I knew I fucking hated niggers

>tfw pro-white mischling
>lactose intolerance
Such suffering I know

now that's a twisted fucking cycle path

Attached: 1650589874527.png (1079x1123, 1.83M)

Bleqpipo will look at this and think they're being genocided

I know it's fun to pile on niggers for being barely above bacteria, but I pity them supremely. Imagine for a moment being one them, trying to waddle in a pool of misery, where every 99999 out of 10000 of your kin is hell bent in dragging you down to the hell they all dwell under, forever unable to leave it but able to emerge from that bile just for a second to breath actual air, knowing it exists, but you can really never reach it for good.

Can you imagine it? What it's like to be like them? To have an ethnically-ingrained culture, worldwide, that makes you believe order and peace are anathema to your very existence? I don't think I could bear it.

>is that a farmers market?
>why they picking up litter fo
>sheeiit

damn y'all this shit scary as fuck yo

You just know that's some instathot with simp boyfriend

Yeah I'm thinking that's not my problem.

This thread is amazing man, enjoy your fabulous life!

>this drives the pagantranny insane

Attached: 38363A87-02D3-48DC-8184-3701F2370D63.jpg (735x932, 128.57K)

the experts say that it is your problem, you trust the experts right?

Attached: me on the far left trusting the experts.jpg (2048x1365, 617.44K)

ugh just look at these christcucks. dont they know christianity is jewish?

There is nothing wrong with racism, cheese is great, and we should have left you in the stone age, where your people still exist to this day.

seething chuds

stay in your urban death zone, pavement ape

there has never been a gathering of that many negros in one place that did not end in gunfire

Wtf where's the Mexican restaurants and comedy clubs? Literally unliveable

>this place looks so fucking uncomfortable

Good. Stay the fuck out.

Don't forget, whites kidnapped and enslaved blacks. They're only here because of you.

naturally it looks uncomfy to you as your unwelcome

1950s America was peak civilization
fagans and tedkeks can sit and spin

this board is whites only user. i am sure /int/ will be more to your liking

Nigger

Niggers sold other niggers to whitey you retard

aaah...much better

Attached: 1636951601155.jpg (1536x2048, 534.61K)

and whitey went to africa to buy them in the first place. your point?

They were actually captured and sold as slaves by other Africans.

Southern aristocrats cursed America with black people because they wanted cheap labor instead of paying white men a decent living.

>muh whites
actually niggers enslaved each other, the losers of tribal disputes in africa where usually enslaved. then the chiefs went and sold those slaves to jewish shipmasters and merchants. whites had very little involvement in the african slave trade desu. muslims are still way more active, to this day, than whites ever where.

>He thinks it was just whitey
Lmao, look up Brazil's slave history, objectively worse and in bigger numbers

>They're only here because of you.

Boohoo, 400 years ago something happened

What a powerful fucking race! you useless fucks still can't get over it while whitey has literally been giving everything to you since.

Get on a plane and fuck off to Africa.

They wanted to LARP as greco-roman nobility by establishing a permanent slave class in the new world. Naturally, since lower class whites still had some right to compensation they went with bantus.

This thread is hilarious. This is Switzerland and they hate ALL foreigners. The idea that some white Amerimongrel would be welcomed in with open arms because of "MUH HUWITE BROTHERHOOD" is laughable. Europe is for Europeans. Stay in your disgusting, cultureless, New World cesspit, you worthless mutts. You're not welcome here.

Attached: ezoutwvxfbl21.jpg (664x960, 74.61K)

now jewish trade companies where already there for ivory and gold and rubber and sugar and such, they purchased slaves and sent them to the americas and caribbean for sale. whites, if at all, didnt get involved until the slaves arrived to market. but most of the southern white christians where opposed to the slave trade, many confederate generals where abolitionists themselves. the southern slave owning aristocracy was mostly jewish

kinda ironic, since OP propably lives thousands of kilometers away from this place.

yep and the idiots thought it would last forever and now we're stuck with their ancestors, this is why I hate confederate larpers so fucking much, they're the cause of all of Americas problem.

>This is Switzerland and they hate ALL foreigners
Unless they're Muslim arabs, if so come right in

how would that change the fact that whity brought blacky to the US?

>the cause of all of americas problem
that would be jews, larping third worlder

I'm coming for your safe space and there's nothing you can do to stop me

>whity
it was jews, mongrel shitskin. jews brought slaves to north and south and central america and the caribbean. the jewish involvement in south american and caribbean slave trade at the same time as the north american slave trade is well documented.

they have chicken user what are you talking about?

I didn't say they didn't jusy that they didn't kidnap them, read my post next time

based

based civic nationalist

for a black person that's down right terrifying. a black person knows if blacks inhabit an area first by the noise. they are a very loud people and the white tendency to don't be as loud unnerves them. they can't deal with peace and quite.

also no other blacks. It's like removing a chimp from his group, he's going to feel stressed without the comfort of his kind and the stress of the environment is too much to bare.

1250s europe was peak

I wholeheartedly agree with you and Im Mexican

never ever will I know this beauty
never ever will life be anything but grey shitty boring fucking poor neighborhood commieblock shit

fuck life
fucking being poor
fuck being a trashy human born into trash

Jews bought them off other Africans and brought them here because they hate the idea of paid labor, unless they're the ones doing the labor of course.

seethe

Look at that valley completely littered with Zog rent-a-huts.

Lol this isn't Sweden, mutt. Stay in your containment zone.

Peak age to die from common cold at the ripe age of 4

Enjoy your Lyme!

Attached: Lyme-disease-scaled.jpg (2560x1706, 255.42K)

yeah have fun bathing in shit

i would rather live here
white countries are full of people who hate each other

Attached: 1524490834596.webm (640x360, 1.72M)

rootless cosmopolitans

Pol has always been a single digit iq shithole, but the fact that this bait posted by a lily white faggot got all of them seething is proof that the iq is now nonexistent.

I agree, but it still saddens me, because a lot of our "peers" (or (((peers))), if you will) end up believing that these creatures are on the same level, that they can aspire to something greater, that they can reach exaltation and savor it. They belong back in their homeland, where they can live like wild animals like they used to.

The reality is that Blacks never stopped being enslaved. They still are, by the eternal Jew, enslaved to western society instead of able to go back home.

>t. some amerimutt
you were lucky if you lived to 40, medieval europe sucked

What planet do you live on? A quarter of Switzerland's population is made up of foreigners.

Attached: proud swiss men.jpg (912x516, 113.67K)

Imagine the smell

>he doesn't know both places have free roaming fowl that eat all the ticks
Chickens are your friend.

Half your kids dying at 4 when you have 8 is unironically better than today.

Tradniggers are delusional.