>It begins with those big, familiar clusters of vines high above the ground and a family of Na’vi, some big, some small, running and jumping around them. There’s a close up on the face of Neytiri, as she watches something with care, followed by a shot from high overhead of four Na’vi flying on the backs of what look like Pandoran Banshees over a vast ocean of water. They fly over big, almost coral structures in the sea with lots of Na’vi standing on them. There’s no talking over any of this. Just sweet, quiet music with hints of James Horner’s themes.

>We then see an industrial area with humans and fully dressed Na’vi walking and talking together. A few helicopters taking off. Then shots of Na’vi swimming underwater. This is the big thing with this sequel, hence the title, and honestly... it didn’t even look like there was water. You know it’s water, it’s all blue and there are fish and a creature swimming, but it looked almost like they were swimming through the air. To be fair though, the footage is barely a few seconds and I was further back in the theater. It looks beautiful but not 100% convincing as water.

>The trailer then ramps up into a bit of a montage. Some of the shots include Jake and Neytiri trapped in what looks like a flooded submarine. Them spying on a group of humans. Shots of Na’vi swimming alongside whales, holding their fins with a single hand. And even Jake in a shot that looks like he’s floating on water but then you realize he’s riding a creature that can both fly in water and in the air. Oh, and Jake now has a haircut. It looks very military. Dark, short, tightly cropped to his head.

>“I know one thing,” Jake says in the trailer’s only dialogue. “Wherever we go, this family is our fortress.” The whole thing runs about 90 seconds.

gizmodo.com/avatar-2-trailer-description-the-way-of-water-cinemacon-1848849670?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=dlvrit&utm_content=gizmodo

Attached: AVATAR 2.jpg (950x472, 58.36K)

Avatar 1 re-release in theaters in september, it will be remastered.

Thieving Jim's big blue turd will flop

Attached: Harlan Ellison 1.jpg (291x360, 10.12K)

That might push it over 3 billies

Old thread:

BASED
3 BILLIES FOR AVATAR IN SEPTEMBER
THEN 3 BILLIES FOR AVATAR 2 IN DECEMBER

And censored titties. I will not be watching, sorry user.

Sounds bland. Literally have zero interest in this shit. Bring on multiverse of madness

what are the chances this is a white man bad movie again?

10 billion dollar movie

im literally shaking just from reading that

Attached: FRJTuN4UUAE5CUC.jpg (2730x4096, 1.79M)

you will see the trailer anyway

Last digit determines the number of billies

It won't even make a billion. Screencap this. Abatap burns in hell. Neytiri is a race traitor blue WHORE. Na'vi tongue my anus.

Attached: SsczIm1.jpg (601x801, 67.4K)

3 billies then

so it’ll beat Endgay even harder, nice

Attached: B03A9942-3EF2-4A10-919A-88E0CC0490E3.png (1059x1060, 333.26K)

No movie is more reddit than Avatar, not even capeshit. Fucking Ferngully but blue. Eat my scrum Cameron you thieving fraud.

No video leaks? I'm dissapointed

Yet made most money :^)

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa my capeperino threads are getting burried
stfu and go back to where you came from Yea Forums is for robust cameron enjoyers only

if Cameron was cool he'd have the Navi having their own interstellar imperialism phase in the remote past
but he isn't so he wont lol

Nobody cares about Avatar

In Kuwaiti dinars so around $10 billies

Attached: v9160ei8s4w81.png (555x302, 114.28K)

This is now an Avatar thread

Attached: 1637336704996.jpg (1710x902, 175.99K)

In my headcanon they were a post scarcity civ in the past

whats this gay shit for kids

>shitty high frame rate movie looks like it was cheap and shot on video tape
Avatar shill btfo. Countless hours of spamming Yea Forums wasted.

>Screencap this
nah

So did Bayformers you retard. Neck yourself.
Cameron is a faggot and so are you. Abatap will burn in hell with his dead Russian whore mother. All Na'vi must fucking hang. Quaritch did nothing wrong. It's okay to be human. #KillTheBlueJew

Which Avatar are you?

Attached: 1641284065339.jpg (1920x1080, 357.76K)

seething mcucuck can't handle kino

ITS OVER
THE FRAUD ENDS HERE
THIEVING JIM ON SUICIDE WATCH
BWAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Jean-Léon_Gérôme,Heads of the Rebel Beys at the Mosque of El Hasanein, Cairo, 1866.jpg (700x892, 477.52K)

>familiar
I haven't seen avatar in 13 years

Why do ESL subhumans love Avatar so much? Is it because the thought of living on Pandora is so much better than living in their third world shitholes?

>kino
>avatar

I screencapped it. ;^)

They're called deaf people, silly.

Sure sounds like plebbit hates Abatap.

Attached: 1650266755464.png (752x717, 836.97K)

did jim film the sequels in HFR?

kino

You would know, you came from there.

>Is it because the thought of living on Pandora is so much better than living in their third world shithole
"Pandora depression" was fake news media shilling when they were hyping the original movie. In reality, the film has almost no fandom to speak of. It's literally the Microsoft Zune of sci-fi franchises. It only gets weirdo contrarians squatting because literally no one else cares about Avatar.

Attached: 1648128472789.jpg (537x630, 45.39K)

Pandora
>HURRRRR AVATAR TOTALLY ISN'T REDDIT DURRRRRR!

Attached: 1645248212648.jpg (220x220, 7.82K)

cope

>Tranny that wants to be a ten foot tall blue furry telling anyone else to cope

Sensible chuckle.

very hyped to see what burning unfathomable amounts of money in wellington for 12 years on an inevitable flop looks like

Attached: dvOq8fOl.jpg (640x640, 65.31K)

Based Jim

>nobody cares about avata-
we're finally going home, bros...

Attached: flimflamjimjam.png (341x96, 3.5K)

>This is the big thing with this sequel, hence the title, and honestly... it didn’t even look like there was water. You know it’s water, it’s all blue and there are fish and a creature swimming, but it looked almost like they were swimming through the air. To be fair though, the footage is barely a few seconds and I was further back in the theater. It looks beautiful but not 100% convincing as water.

Movie nerds don't know what actual water looks like, think real water looks fake.

means nothing

>"We need a lead for this $15bil film franchise."
>"I choose Sam Worthington!"

What the fuck Cameron?

So it's a reddit AND Twitter tranny movie. Thanks, I'll take my Aryan family to see the re-release of Birth of A Nation instead.

real water has no color

imo, nobody thought avatar will be a hit, all news before premiere were that it will flop

Numale seething

Stop spamming this shit you faggot.

it will be in vHFR (variable high frame rate)
which seems like the natural progression from just hfr, especially for 3d

Attached: avatar 1.webm (558x1080, 2.98M)

Based and Robust

>>“I know one thing,” Jake says in the trailer’s only dialogue. “Wherever we go, this family is our fortress.”

Attached: vin-diesel-avatar.jpg (536x595, 30.58K)

Rased and Bobust.

didn't work last time won't work this time
fuck out of here with your tumblr weebcore shit with its reddit downvote-looking ass leukemic MC

Attached: 1642425374182.png (811x723, 265.71K)

it will break 3,5bn and people will say
>unexpected
>no one could have predicted this
>it doesn't make sense

Attached: based cameron.jpg (1280x720, 94.99K)

They still are

>real water has no color

Attached: scuba-diver-photographing-tropical-reef-georgette-douwma.jpg (900x597, 163.43K)

based

The original Avatar’s trailers looked like absolute shit too.

>real water has no color

Attached: Jinx - Schizo (1).jpg (2320x986, 135.18K)

baby's first anime