We have to go back

We have to go back.

Attached: IMG_20220315_103325.png (1024x640, 865.05K)

Things were already unbelievably bad by 2015 you ignorant zoomer

The last good year was 2007.

True Detective was early 2014.

fpbp 2015 fucking sucked and is generally indistinguishable from 2022
2010? now you're talking

That pizza looks delicious. I now know what I'm having for lunch. Thanks, user.

I hate nostalgia faggots on Yea Forums. Your life was never good. You were just more ignorant of how terrible yoru life was and hadn't been propagandized to the extent you are now.

damn... remember when pizza, pringles and coke were invented in 2015? that shit was crazy.

I had a good childhood. Nice projection.

It's another thread where an unemployable NEET and thirties virgin tells me how awful my life is based on nothing at all, lmao

Kek zoomers childhood was so pathetic that the best soda he could think of was COCA COLA lmao. No wonder you fags are so depressed

All dogshit save save for s1 true detective.
>ur a fagot

And which one of your college professors told you that shit? Believe it or not people were genuinely happier in years past until you leftards and your 3rd-world pets came along and fucked it up for everyone.

Attached: C001646.jpg (455x598, 97.18K)

The only good things in that image are true detective season 1, witcher 3 and pizza

well 2007 was the start of the end but I willa ccept this answer

why the fuck is trump in this? in what way is that orange ape nostalgic? faggot.

And yet you post on Yea Forums. interesting. u think someone would just go on Yea Forums and lie?

Its funny how pretty much anyone I ask says this as well and I completely agree. Even Sopranos ended then.

Attached: 1650400177662.jpg (669x669, 36.99K)

when was cern turned on?

Agreed. Things never got better after the 2007 recession. Zoomers don't even know what they've lost

Post cellphone pop culture seems pretty indistinguible too me. Facebook/instagram/twitter/youtube/netflix never disappeared, they just got significantly more authoritarian, nignog music and fashion never disappeared, marvel movies never disappeared, playstatio number whatever keeps dominating the market, it's like nothing new never happens

U rite. Everything has been the same since 2012 pretty much. It's all a blur.

I dont care about video games, super hero films, trump, rlm, or junk food.

/thread

Attached: 2007.jpg (938x831, 133.61K)

The iphone came out in 2007 and got normies onto the internet. Before that it was almost all nerds. Social media has been a disaster for humanity.

2007 and the advent of Smartphones ruined the internet.

>you couldn’t access the internet with a phone before the iphone
god you’re retarded

most normies didn't bother or they stuck to their containment sites

That's not exactly right, every normie had a myspace in 2005. And they were using AIM before that.
iFags however did turn the internet into the streamlined, consolidated, top-down abomination it is now.

Yeah right fucking fag, everyone was on the internet with their shitty flip flap phone, especially checking their non existent SOCIAL medias. kys

the pinnacle of their lives was when corrupt billionaire B was voted instead of corrupt billionaire A. go figure.

Shut the fuck up bitch. You’re shit is wrong, fucking cry about it.

Portal was a great game, don't blame good things when they get taken over by redditors

OP is 18

>people who were 11 in 2015 are now old enough to post on this board

Attached: 1651000281543.jpg (660x495, 89.82K)

>every normie had a myspace in 2005.
You couldn't be more wrong, myspace userbase was mainly subculture music fans, emo and scene, juggalos, punks, ravers etc.

>le quirky reaction image XD
for the love of god please fuck off to reddit

Spbp

you fit in so well bro

The male version of pizza and Harry Potter for chicks

this, bankers not being rounded up and shot decimated the morale of the western world beyond repair

Attached: 5aa0ef1e87456f33228b4571_da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709.jpg (480x312, 38.76K)

Attached: dead redditors.jpg (1279x919, 250.66K)

It was a better time

Attached: biel_evans.jpg (1494x2000, 489.07K)

did they actually died? source?

This is accurate. 2007 was the beginning of the age and it was 90% because of smartphones. It literally accelerated the collapse of western civilization by decades

all me

no don't eat carbs. You'll get bloated

a few american foreign volunteers did die in Ukraine but the pic of the trannys or w/e isn't related to Ukraine at all and is about a antifa militia from years ago

2000 was the last good year

sad

Yeah, that's true. But things are magnitudes worse today. And will be magnitudes worse in another few years. And so on, so forth. And eventually you die.

Get lost fag
We're going forward

Attached: 1649980015472.jpg (1020x1023, 90.62K)

>nostalgic for fallout 4
Gen alpha needs to kill themselves originally

>But things are magnitudes worse today
doesn't seem that way to me, probably because I'm out of college and not working in an office though, so I don't see SJW bullshit everywhere. Things seemed to peak around 2015 or 2016 for me and then slowly got better.

I became Lactose intolerant and it's terrible. Not even just "I feel my stomach bubbling" tier, but full on "I will immediately shit" tier

based

Pic is some antifa tranny militia in Colorado

lol some nigger crying about GFWL in 2017? what a dumb fuck. there were like 5 games on that service and everything got cracked. steam users are faggots.

>2015 was 7 years ago
>zoomers are making nostalgia threads for "Fallout 4"
how long until i finally build up the mental power to leave this place

Attached: 1492983210990.jpg (558x564, 46.86K)

No it wasn't. I'm old enough to remember this is definitely not true.

I'm addicted and literally will never be able to leave. We're here forever. I can stop for a few months but inevitably come back

Holy shit I just realized 2015 was 7 years ago.

Never. Maybe we will all meet in a nursing home and watch shit movies together. More likely most of us die alone in destitution

Wait, this is still my life.

Witcher 3 and MGS 5 are still in my backlog...

1999 was a good year for me

2015 was literally worse than now.
Now we know we'll all get nuked thanks to the us and the uk and there's nothing comfier