Beanbros

Beanbros...

Attached: Screenshot_20220427-233100_Chrome.jpg (1335x1079, 549.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrVdjZmlk1E
youtube.com/watch?v=hWw-121EKGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where is the egg?

ITS FOOKIN RAW

mmmmmm... lecker mett

Attached: 1600x1200_mettbroetchen.jpg (1600x1200, 344.54K)

Is that the Iron Chef?

Attached: Ironchefu.gif (320x240, 2.22M)

Attached: images (1).jpg (739x415, 32.43K)

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was previously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro

Ok nigga, nice patty. Now , please , put it on a grill, leave it there for 2 minutes on each side, put some cheese and mustard on it, place it in a bun and bring it back. Chop chop.

Kek is this copypasta?

yeh ahaaha its ancient i only saw it the first time last week

You type like a retard

Attached: FJzN_8FXsAcKPrh.jpg (680x595, 77.38K)

kino

what THE FUCK was his problem?

Attached: reliant.jpg (614x472, 41.87K)

Kek, i was a waiter in a mid level bistro. Nothing fancy , but they made good steaks. At least once a week we would get a goober who wanted a blue rare steak. Almost everytime when this happened they would be in a company of people, and they tried to act like a bad guy. I still vividly remember those douches saying'' take my steak and show it the grill , that's how rare i want it'' , '' take the bell off the cow and bring it here'', '' i want it bloodier than a period hehe''
I tell this to the cook , he laughs , puts the steak on grill , presses on it to get the marks , quickly flips it , presses it again and hands it to me. The meat is raw inside , even cold.
Then I serve it and we gather to watch the show. 90% of these faggots send it back , and 10% power through , usually leaving behind more than half of the steak on the plate.
See pic related, some steaks were even rarer.

Attached: 9074ca0fb95e61a0922a614ffc16ac5d--rare-steak-awesome-food (1).jpg (736x414, 46.43K)

well is hard typing with one hand , and jerking off into your mother's mouth with the other.

Based. New Worlders will never know the feeling of eating meat raw without fear of getting raped by tapeworms.

I remember some episode, either with Gordon or Marco and how weird it seemed for Amerisharts, that you can actually eat raw meat kek

Attached: tatar-z-jajkiem-R-014011.jpg (830x1230, 310.51K)

I love raw kibbeh and steak tartare, had a blue rare steak for the first time last week and it was so fucking gross, made me sick feeling the contrast between the sear and the wallop of cold chewy meat.

Yeah, steaks are a meme in my opinion. It's just a way for people to feel le special :)))

Raw minced meat is where its at. It's so fucking good and melts in your mouth.

based [based]

im gonna have that for brekkie in a minute actually.

t. german

I once ordered a rare pony steak in a restaurant in Italy, it came just like they even rarer... it did taste pretty good, everyone at the table was disgusted but whatever. Lamb tastes nice too but raw beef steak? I feel like it'll lack the unique taste lambs or ponies have for it to work. Ground beef is pretty meh but better since you can season it better than a steak.

Get that green shit off my plate and put some more meat on

Here's clip

youtube.com/watch?v=FrVdjZmlk1E

Attached: marco pig.jpg (945x1868, 108.76K)

I love Marco so much, lads

Steak Tartare is disgusting. Eating is shows you're only one step away from being a fucking ape. This is the 21st Century, we don't have to eat raw shit any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWw-121EKGI
RIP this legend

i love Marco too. I want to bash his head in , strip him of his clothes, tie him up , force feed him 5 boxes of Knorr beef stock , oil him , put him in the oven for 5 hours , baste him with Belgian pale ale in which i dissolved some vegetable stock pots, garnish him with some new fried potatoes and serve him luke warm

blue rare is the biggest fucking meme. why would you order cooked meat and want it still cool in the center. at least the well done enjoyers don't have to pretend

You have absolutely no taste. I bet you're the sort of person to subsist entirely upon fast food and fizzy drinks.

Simpleton retarded zoomershit. I don't have to, but maybe I want to, because it tastes great?

>Anchovies, woosty sauce, tabasco and caviar
What's the fucking point? The meat flavour's a memory at that stage.

Ha. We had someone like this come in when I worked at a steak house, but they didn't even want it seared. It got sent back after 2 bites.

>Cook meat
Do poor people really?

Disgusting. Only animals eat raw meat.

>t.washes his chicken

New Worlder spotted.

This explains why I have to spend 5 minutes telling the waiter that I want my steak blue and just how blue I want it

went with a big birthday party group to a steak house. this one faggot who always pretends to be super badass asked for his steak "to be walked through a warm kitchen" or some shit like that. he actually ate the whole thing but was clearly having trouble keep it down and looked like a fucking retard.
he spent the whole morning the next day puking his guts out. the fucking cops got called to our place because he was puking so loud for so long the neighbors thought someone was dying

Enjoy your ringworm you neanderthal.

kek , I know. It's not about the taste, the taste it's ok , but the texture fucks with you .
At least the tartare it's like a coarser pate , and usually well spiced so it's better imo.

I don't wash my chickens, I cook them.
Nah, from Europe.

chewing on raw steak is like chewing on a clit, fucking disgusting.

>Nah, from Europe.
maybe a shithole country like Albania or Bulgary

The raw center is a nice contrast to the seared exterior and it's fun to eat

this might surprise you, but there are countries in this world with actual food safety regulations where chickens dont have to be washed in bleach

there is no way chewing uncooked fat is "fun". no one thinks you are cool for eating raw meat

Nope, not a slave. Not a Germoid either. West europe.

raw or lightly cooked egg yolk tastes incredible

>too afraid to even name his country
gotta be a 2nd world shitter

are you a moortuguese or a proto- mexican( spaniard)?

yolk is great. cum drinking euro peons who pretend raw egg white is good get the rope

>y-you can't eat eggs raw, you'll get sick innit?
>How do you make mayonnaise?

Attached: 15007527280030.png (534x624, 495.1K)

I raise my own cows, have been for 30 years. I sell the town raw milk from my cows and slaughter one or two every year before they're too old. Got 35 lambs to sell by July as well, I'd eat any of these beautiful animals raw any day any time because i know they're clean, well fed, well taken care of.

raw white is bitter to me, I prefer to soft boil my eggs to get the best of both worlds

The acidity and the salt help cook the meat.

To be honest, back in they day, salmonella was a very real and serious issue. Boomers are understandably worried about it still because of their personal experience.

To them, it doesn't matter that salmonella in chicken eggs is literally wiped out in the UK because of the treatment process.

>europoors have to resort to raw meat because they can't cook their food anymore due to high gas prices

Attached: keksalot.jpg (225x225, 12.8K)

It's also amusing because the vast majority of chickens in the UK are vaccinated against salmonella so eggs wouldn't contain it.

2nd World would mean a pro-Soviet country. Again, not a Slav.
Bingo. Either country has a superior cuisine than most european countries.

Attached: cozido.png (1200x799, 2.18M)

Why are people so anal retentive when it comes to food hygiene? I have friends that shit their knickers because I drink raw milk even though I've never gotten sick and the milk gets lab tested all the time and we heckin love science don't we.

Attached: 1637625303357.webm (270x480, 1.91M)

>portugal/spain
>west
youre southern europe. please dont ruin the good name by acting like youre one of us.

shitty meal t b h
anglo tier shit

Attached: nigga wtf.png (1200x799, 1.6M)

Why the fuck does mister bean order steak tartare when he clearly wanted a cook stake? Speaking of which why does he go to church when so sleepy? And why can't he just inform his guests he's out of twizzle sticks rather than feeding them tree branches? The dude is so rude. Why does he hate the reliant regal so much? Guy is a passive aggressive jerk.

>winecoolers
Why does this bit always slay me?

Sakai brilliance.
The Delacroix of French cuisine strikes again.

>make mayonnaise
You don't need to make it anymore you can just go to the store and buy a jar of Miracle Whip.

Cooking food allows the human digestive tract to extract more nutrients. Eating raw leads to caveman malnutrition.

Attached: costanza belittles.jpg (375x375, 15.61K)