Hot psychologist milf

>psychologist looks like model
Yeah it's all a made up show.
This casting is like Bay casting swimsuit models as quantum physics engineers in transformers.

Who's the director of this play?

Attached: bpanews_fd2be27d-7c54-4975-b6b3-2b2b47553859_embedded266578694.jpg (620x413, 34.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DR0Wu4fa7C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My psychologist is hot

I'm refering to this Transformers physicist

Attached: transformers___maggie_madsen__1__by_newyunggun_dalad2n-pre.jpg (1192x670, 117.79K)

She's so cute it makes me crazy. Bros how do I get a psychologist that looks like her?

Attached: 1650883436831.png (1083x830, 28.87K)

Or this James Bond movie geologist

Attached: twine_50_280.jpg (280x410, 94.89K)

step 1: have 600 million dollar

Be a sexy rich actor, simple as

Attached: dr-curry.jpg (790x527, 29.21K)

Me on the left and the right simultaneously

are Van Dyke beards cringe or kino on regular people?

Attached: 1632128903360.jpg (770x515, 53.05K)

I think it you're a tall dark guy, it can work

please stop talking about my muffin uwu

Attached: Dr-Muffin.jpg (1912x2041, 145.73K)

bump

depends on facial structure and hair colour. my beard is fucking ginger so it would be cringe on me

you just want more milf pics

They probably hired her just to mess with Amber.

>They probably hired her just to mess with Amber.
she took the job pro-boner'o - meaning she does it for free as long as she gets to sleep with johnny one time.

I want more pics of THE milf, not just any milf.

Something about her hair just activates my neurons.

If anything, there is a positive correlation between good genetics + taking care of yourself, and intelligence + education. Especially, since good genetics are not usually just in the looks department.

And she doesn't look like a bimbo. You might have a point if she did.

Based gingebeard brother

bitch hit the wall lmao simps

it'd be funny if she was my psychologist and she had sex with me to cure my social anxiety

haha, she probably wouldn't, but it'd funny lol

:)

Its not a real job is why.

Pretty obvious she had a crush on Depp

my therapist has never brought muffins to our sessions and it makes me angry as hell

Attached: arthur.jpg (800x450, 81.58K)

The causation is money

I feel like I can smell muffins when I see her face

i dont live in the west but is she supposed to be unusually attractive according to western standards?
i would assume you would find dime a dozen women like her on the streets in america

ITS NOT JUST THE LOOKS YOU FOOL

SHE IS SMART

SHE IS NOT A CUNT

SHE IS CUTE

>i would assume you would find dime a dozen women like her on the streets in america
the women you find on the streets of america are 20-something walking beef curtains with no clothes
OP's pic is what a real woman looks like

youtu.be/DR0Wu4fa7C4

literally describes my ex

It's unusual in that she isn't obese

here

Attached: MegaMuffin.jpg (795x813, 87.85K)

if you're not American you probably shouldn't make it obvious if you want to be taken seriously. I am doing you a favor.

You should talk with her about that

She looks like the type of therapist that would suck your dick to help you feel better.

Wouldn't it be funny if she tied you down so you couldn't run away when anxious and sat on your face to comfort you? Wouldn't it be funny if she used you for your dick and didn't let you orgasm, haha?

>simping this hard
get a grip, dude. people like you are the reason why women have such inflated sense of ego

Have you ever had a female psychiatrist that used seductive ways of speaking as a therapy technique? It was really confusing about whether she was coming on to me or not.

Attached: mega-muffins.jpg (726x1360, 79.66K)

10/10 if she's at least 40
if she's 35 or something i will be disappointed

The one I need and the one I cannot find

fuck off retard

my therapist walked out on me.

she still isn't going to bump your tiny gurkin. better get back to jerkin

Why did she do that? Did you come.on to her?

Attached: mega.jpg (585x444, 40.9K)

My last therapist had a stroke or something during our session, I think he might have died, i dunno.

He got angry that I always had an answer for his stupid analogies. I cant remember the details honestly it was years ago now. BUt he ended up getting really angry and walked out.

>Her and Depp smirking at each other while the lawyers were talking to the judge.
They fuggin :DDDDDD

so you fucked the body right? i mean....freebies and all that.

I WILL

awesome, can you show me some pics for science.

Wow that's boring. I thought you were going to tell me something about a sexy female therapist. Shit sucks tho; therapists are often underqualifed and unprofessional. Don't let them make you second guess yourself.

>tries to psychologize Amber and goes insane
>turns out this was all viral marketing for the all female Joker reboot starring Amber Heard as the Joker

>They fuggin :DDDDDD
you mean they muffin ;D

What are you. jerkin in to?

Nah, he just had a stroke or something, but he started pretending like he forgot that he had some other meeting or something, even though it was clear he was ill because the dude was like bleeding everywhere. Then he even walked me out of the office and said he'd have to reschedule. I was kind of mad, because like, i had been seeing this guy for like 3 years, and i thought we had a good enough relationship that if he just had a stroke and was in the process of dying, he'd at least tell me that rather than make some dumb excuse. Anyway, I never heard from him again, so I assume he died.

I reccomend you to watch a Private Teacher (1983)

he was good actually He was pretty smart but whenever he would say some dumb shit I called hi out on it. And he hated that. He would always say something that sounded like a Yea Forums post and I would basically just SNEED him so he got pissed.

Fuck your SNEEd, say something about sexy female shrinks.

why are some people so fucking nice to everyone especially women? if this one woman just said to me look user i'm not attracted to you ok
would have made me feel less shitty
even though it was over 10 years ago
i'm still like wtf bitch you weren't in the least bit attracted to me so what gives?

you type like a schizophrenic

kek wow that takes the commitment to the patient-doctor fiduciary ethic to a new level.

>are Van Dyke beards cringe or kino on regular people?
If you have kino cheekbones and hair, you can wear whatever beard you want.

>hurr actually some mental illness are biological, triggered by the environments. they dindu nothing wrong
what did she mean by this?

kino

moustaches are coming back too

they have titties and vagoos

Like pretty much everything else, they're cringe on losers and kino on chads.

My psychiatrist looks a lot like that, I don't find it weird at all, it actually looks more like the rule than the exception. Women are vastly overrepresented in these fields

What time does it start today lads?

Attached: 1651004670269.png (659x562, 474.74K)

read up on transference

I think you might be right

Attached: Dr-Currystach.jpg (620x413, 34.01K)

That's pretty hot. What do they do with their vagoos?

just In or out I don't know but it's the verdict so there's no trial today.

These days if you're a hot girl you declare a psychology major junior year of college. Psychology departments at universities across the US are all 90%+ women and mostly hot.

She’s still hot bros. How does she do it?

the karen hair

Did you still have to pay? Would be shit.

Nah this was a genuine CBT technique. I could see it for what it was, but it was still surprising and alluring.

>all 90%+ women and mostly hot
Nah, it's a mix. You're right it's all women but theres lots of ugly asian and indians

put stuff in them, like, pretty much anything really. maybe even a men's cock from time to time.

I love my psychologist so much I have been seeing her for years pretending so that she can feel like she's helping me she deserves to feel good about herself I found all her social media and I know where she lives and I know her family but I will never harm her I love her so much bros she lives in albuquerque