Reviled and cursed character reveals how he and main protagonist are both doomed from the start

>Reviled and cursed character reveals how he and main protagonist are both doomed from the start
KINO

Attached: 01831784-195B-44EB-8F83-E6FD139D229A.jpg (1600x900, 191.87K)

Chaos ending is the correct option.

is that the troublesome turd terrorist?

He was hyped up way too much in the intro

How? They just listed off all those tarnished NPCs, he is actually kinda important in that he is a great rune bearer.

did he really eat da poopoo?

THE UNPOPULAR POOPOO PROCURER

this nigga looks like theo von

the crazed caca consumer?

THE SACRILEGIOUS SEPTIC SOMMELIER

He needed a cool cutscene and boss fight

How? He's universally reviled by everyone you meet, as being the most evil person in the setting when you've got fucks like Mogh and Malenia walking around. And then on top of that, his methods put him outside the plan or control of the established divine order and cosmic gods, and he gives an ending which shuns them all.

He did nothing wrong

He had a cool cutscene

>THE LOATHSOME DUNG-EATEER

THE FOUL FECES FEASTER

THE AVERAGE GERMAN

Why do people alliterate the guy's intro in different ways when each word of The LOATHSOME DUNG EATER is different? The DISGUSTING DINGLEBERRY DIG-INNER

Killed him the second I found him. He can talk shit (heh), but it reality he's just a little bitch.
>ooohh, I'm gonna kill and defil- ACK

The CATASTROPHIC CACA CONSUMMER

Cast him.

THE BOTHERSOME BOOTY BUSSER

people do the same thing with birches leave from robocop, it just sounds funnier

He was the only memorable one in the intro, don't understand why they focused on them at all desu(Fia? Gideon? Hoarah Loux?). Felt weird watching it again after completing the game and I still don't get it. Are these the most famous tarnished or something?

>Brave Darky, long have you laboured
>Have you seen the articles? It is predicted that by 2050, whites will be a minority in the United States.
>Alas (4U) I have returned.
>Godfrey, First of the Ubermensch
>I have given thee courtesy enough.
>RRRRAAAAAAAARGH
>Now I fight as Erik Odinson... Aryan

The most based tarnished.

SIR CHUCKION FUCKNIR THE ALL SUCKING

The ones eligable for elden lord

THE SICKENING SCAT SLURPER

oh fuck, that's too good

So poopoo eater man was a candidate? Wth

THE DISGUSTING DOO-DOO DEVOURER

kek

You are forgetting our golden autistic chad. The eviscerator of episcopalians, the dangerous digit denominator, the madman of math, the ever brilliant Goldmask.

why are elden ring threads so fucking reddit?
it's like botw all over again, people forcing hype over an unoriginal piece of shit.

Because FromShit and their garbage games are for redditors only

>Oh wow this guy was hanged and pelted with dung and name the dung-eater
>But maybe he is just misjudged and falsly accused or something
>Meet the Dung eater in game
>He is actually worse than you could have imagined
>Possibly the worst, most evil creature in the whole game full of evil demi-gods

Attached: monkaGIGA.jpg (184x184, 5.92K)

Name three(3) better videogames

What are your game of the year contenders so far user? Don't worry, I HAVE heard of them.

Seething Fromtranny drones
Your "games" are garbage deal with it

You can't name any game of the year contenders? You must not be big into gaming then user right?

I'm far from a Fromsoft/Miyazaki fan, but even I can't deny that Elden Ring is a great game. There's so much shit in it, it's really impressive. One of the best open worlds in any game, for sure.

>POOPY MAN SCARY WOW THE LORE

none of the tarnish listed have a boss fight except gideon (barely counts) and horah loux which is a weird inclusion in the opening Imo because the entire game I was like
>who tf is horah loux
>I've met every other person in that list where the hell is he

He creates his own rune of chaos through his wacky sense of humor or some shit.

Fromsoft Formula:
>cinematic and music plays. old narrator:
>hmm things were vague and mysterious. but then! something incredible. it caused a big fight. the major players were:
>Miss Doesntappearinthegame
>Sir GimmickBoss1, the somewhat tolerable
>GimmickBoss2, the unbelievably awful
>and Lord Obscure, the final boss whose motivations are open to interpretation! (music swells)
>(music turns sad)
>But now, protagonists everywhere are respawning. You can also respawn after death, not because its a video game, but because of an item in your inventory
>sad violins
>TUTORIAL LEVEL 1: tutorial boss appears. you cant beat him unless you’re on NG+. You die and wake up in a hub area
>Crestfallen #8184903917: hmmm Back from the Dead ™ are we?? depressing
ELDEN BLOODSOULS 7, PREORDER NOW

Attached: DFAEF244-77BD-4C41-84E1-2AED4149E756.gif (640x506, 3.5M)

keep seething iphone faggot

>fromtrannies eat this shit up every time
embarrassing

Still mad over getting BTFO forever huh shazam-poster? Maybe you should kys?

advent rising, panzer dragoon, fable

He's not being hanged in that image, he's being lowered into the Leyndell sewers.

>advent rising, panzer dragoon, fable

Attached: cd2.jpg (600x457, 35.2K)

>still slurping that 3 inch chink Miyazaki cock
Don't worry tranny you'll kys in time

still doesn't even hold a candle to bloodborne. all the er bosses are final fantasy-tier cringelord bs. the lore/stories/characters are all so fucking reddit it kills me inside. no integrity, just going for pure coolness factor and failing miserably

>OMEGALUL
this isn't twitch.
use words, retard

> DUDE IMMORTALITY, GODS AND THE CHURCH BAD LMAO

Attached: 1642610481426.jpg (640x599, 104.42K)

Attached: 16457333418742.jpg (556x409, 24.29K)

:forsenE:

who are you quoting faggot?

>too poor for Apple
lel NGMI

>waifu character with a cute deformity shows up and tells you what a cool and strong guy you are

kek

Ironically From usually doesnt do this
>DeS does it, namedrops Allant and some heroes
>DaS does it, namedrops the Big Four + Seath
>DaS2 does something different
>Bloodborne does something different
>DaS3 does it, shamelessly rips on DaS’s opening
>Sekiro does something very different
>Elden Ring does it
4 out of 7, and I think we can give Demons a pass for starting it and Dark Souls a pass for doing it very well. But man is Dark Souls 3 shameless

I thought it was the Capricious Crap Crammer