/HSG/ - Halo Show General

Kwan Ha Edition

What the fuck is happening with this train-wreck of a show?

Attached: 1650698915801.png (1920x960, 736.24K)

It's happening everywhere.

Attached: racistchief.webm (1280x640, 2.31M)

you're not actually watching this garbage, are you?

I hatewatched the first couple episodes out of spite but even that isn't enjoyable anymore.
This is like some shitty daytime soap-opera but everyones wearing halo costumes

Attached: 1649650337923.jpg (1578x1462, 364.7K)

Halo was my childhood.
This is so pathetic but it's all I had, the only thing I enjoyed as a kid.
Why are they doing this to my beloved John Halo?

Attached: niggers.png (243x208, 5.08K)

so from the replies I gather here it's just le bad show because there's black people in it? I was kinda interested in it before, now I'm going to give it a watch

I actually like it

Shut up retard.
How much is Paramount paying you to shill?
Halo has always had niggers in it, that's not the issue.
The issue is that the show is fucking dogshit.
No one wants to watch 8 hours of a manlet master chief pissing and crying about his parents while a bunch of feminist giantess Spartans go around dying their hair and getting into interpersonal drama.
There's 5 minutes of action in the show so far and it wasn't even very good, there are no stakes, there's no war with the covenant and nothing interesting is happening.
I knew the show would be bad but you couldn't make it this bad if you had a fucking team of super scientists working to formulate the most boring and uninteresting plot ever imagined.

Attached: 0960934956fc92f52a464fedc9dd841b8e693db9ffc58954942178298ffeb0c9_1.jpg (640x507, 48.01K)

the show itself is mediocre

they send master chief back to high school because he never had a normal childhood, he feels awkward on the bus ride to the first day of school

do you also enjoy flashing colours, random noises and daytime tv infomercials?

no, I do not enjoy marvel films

yes, its the black people
you should watch the show if you like shows about people being black

>A general
Oh shill. This is a new low.
Generals are made to prevent the board flooding with a single topic, not to make it look like anyone gives a fuck about John Helmet.

Then what exactly are you getting from this show?
My wife has never played Halo and I got her to watch the show just so I could see what it's like to someone whose never heard or seen anything about Halo.
Her notes for the first episode were:
>"Why are the rebels so diverse?"
>"Why does each race have their own ethnic accent identical to modern day accents when this is supposed to be an isolated colony 500 years in the future? Australia is only 150 years old and their accent came from a bunch of different ones, no one still sounds Irish after 4 generations."
>"Why does everyone use modern guns?"
>"The rebels all dressed so generically, they look like the rebels in Star Wars"
>"Did Kwan Ha get that entire rebel camp killed? Like she ran straight back to camp and the aliens followed her so it's her fault they all died, right?"
>"I know as much about this world as I did before I watched the show"
>"The story feels like it's rushing and all over the place like an amateur fan-fiction"

Cry about it retard

Attached: 1650701148092.jpg (1156x1640, 998.49K)

a mediocre tv show that wastes time on kwan ha when they should've dropped her story with chief leaving her on the station

The all female writing team can't stop showing man ass in this show.

Attached: FPzNGfzXIAII0cS.jpg (599x1200, 89.41K)

Okay but no fucking lie, the last 15 or so minutes of Episode 5 were great.

He should have killed her the moment he got the order to, would have completely saved the show.

Attached: bf4elN2LXV.png (738x371, 456.17K)

not really

>you will never live in the timeline where the Halo movie got made by Bungie right after Halo 3

Attached: 1650699155501.jpg (1236x1633, 1.11M)

Holy shit if he just brutally snapped her neck and then bashed it into the steel, while later on going "wtf", it would have been so kino and 100% in chief's character. I would have been screaming "based retard".

This but unironically

Attached: FP355dWWYAUsGS_.jpg (1000x565, 84.05K)

Halo 3 and Reach were melodramatic trash with paper-thin flanderized characters so that is 100% a good thing

Halo 3 was great you retard.
Reach fucking sucked because they didn't want to make it and were phoning it in.
Not one single thing 343 have made however is good in any way.

Attached: 1649745199076.png (1060x597, 803.64K)

Captain Keyes is not a Basketball-American

Attached: gtmMXRnMUW.jpg (1912x943, 170.03K)

Can anyone tell what is actually going on in this show? I am curious but I'll never be caught dead purchasing a subscription to Paramount+

the guy is actually british

>I'm curious but don't want to pay for generic streaming service #3562
user, you'll never guess!
There's this amazing new service called Pirate Bay where you can stream everything for free!

dude just pirate it

Halo 2 > 3

user, you don't need any subscriptions to watch shows.

Dude I don't think even the writers could tell you what the actual fuck is happening in this show.
I think the humans are the bad guys, so I guess that makes the covenant the good guys? Or are their no good guys?
Who the fuck is that UNSC governor for the Tatooine rip off world? The one who shows his flat ass and dresses like he's an SS officer? Is he supposed to be the main villain?

Attached: d6L8cB4eWL.png (1017x841, 698.66K)

Weren't the Spartans designed originally to kill rebels/separatists? It was just a happy accident they could be used against the covenant.

NTA but I don't want to waste however many hours it will take me to watch all the episodes, seeing how the consensus is that it's shit. However I'm curious. From what I understand, the aylumns don't hate humans, have humans as their high priests, humans aren't at war with the aylumns, and John Halo is neither cool nor not afraid of anything.
So what even is going on in the show? How do you take a game about a war between humans and aliens who want to destroy humans because of religious reasons, and make a show where the aliens don't hate the humans and aren't at war with the humans? Like what happens in any given episodes? Why is John Halo even walking around in power armor if there's no war?

Attached: Brute.webm (1280x640, 2.97M)

Attached: Brute2.webm (1280x640, 2.95M)

Yes but the first 3 Halo games are all great, nothing else is worth playing.
Halo CE is 9.0
Halo 2 is 9.5
Halo 3 is 8.5
These ratings are objective and can not be disputed.

What do you mean no torrent available?
Where are you looking? It's everywhere.

NTA is not that user, user.

Yeah but I'm sure that 343 have retconned it so that ONI or something already knew about the Covenant somehow and the UNSC were always super evil.

Are these cornrows on the brute?
Nose looks niggerish, might as well go with the hair as well I suppose

Attached: -Window-2022-04-27 10_39_09.png (596x414, 268.2K)

It's not clear at all what's going on at this point or if there even is a war.
So far every episode has centred around interpersonal drama, like between different UNSC departments who compete for funding, kind of like a SCI-FI West Wing, even though each government department seems to consist of literally one person? Xeno-biology research is all done by Miranda Keyes, the Spartan program was made by Dr Halsey alone.
So far it's all just been human soap-opera drama and literally 0 action or anything resembling Halo, like if I didn't mention it here you wouldn't know that pic related was from the Halo show.

Attached: WTF.gif (472x236, 1.55M)

The Brutes were always Niggers user
>New alien species conquered by the Covenant
>Spread their religion to them
>They adopt it wholesale while never understanding it
>Brutes are giant apes that constantly sperg out and go into autistic fits of rage
>Literally every Covenant species has defectors and members who take sides on either side of the civil war except the Brutes because they clearly have a room temperature IQ

Man I had no idea they adapted Chasm City for the small screen. Going from the descriptions in the book I imagined the cable car arms to be a lot longer, and at least eight arms on each cars, but still its pretty cool. They really nailed the look of the Mulch district though. Bit of a weird casting choice for Tanner Mirabel though.

How the fuck was this show made?
Is it making money?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 10.02K)

That's the magic of streaming shows. Nobody knows how much money it makes except paramount. So they can just declare its a huge success and everyone loves it, and there's no way to verify it.

What exactly is Halo supposed to be in this universe?
Someone said it's going to end up being a ring that can be worn.
I can just imagine it now, some feminist writer heard the term ring and thought "subverting expectations" by making it an actual ring would be an incredible twist.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-02 141826.png (420x873, 508.82K)

Yeah but even if anyone is fooled by their marketing, won't shareholders realise their investment is worthless unless the service is actually doing good? Or is the appearance of good performance all it takes for stock prices to go up?

Oh, they have actual numbers. My guess is they'll insist its great and everyone loves it up until they cancel it discreetly. I mean who would watch this? The Halo fans aren't watching. The west wing fans aren't watching a show about space aliens, no matter how much west wing like it tries to be.

Do Jews really just do victory laps on White people by blowing millions of dollars shitting all over franchises and cultural icons beloved by White people, even if it makes them no money in the process?

I'm starting to realize you people don't watch TV for fun, but because you're looking for something to fill a hole in your lives. I'm sorry guys, but this show could be nothing but a set of new CGI cutscenes made by Bungie and it would not fix your issues.

>le bad show because there's black people in it?

in the show, a human woman is the Covenant chosen one, the messiah, ordering everybody around.

if this isnt the total opposite of HALO canon/lore, i dunno what is.

a human.
in the covenant.
as a lord an saviour.

LMAO

Attached: 098hjio3wjkj.jpg (320x320, 43.98K)

It's a mix of several things I think. Part of it is just demoralisation. Part of it is clueless boomers trusting the blue haired she/they when she says "trust me bro I know what the public wants".

Thank you for the free armchair psychiatric evaluation but I think people are just mad at a show being retarded and are making fun of it because of that.
Just going to assume you're a tranny/woman/nigger which is why you want to defend this garbage like your life depends on it.

Attached: FMQaX_BWQAYzJ5U.jpg (499x486, 39.17K)

Halo ODST was awesome too.

I guarantee the producers were like
>THESE CGI ALIENS ARE EXPENSIVE TO RENDER AND HOW WILL THE AUDIENCE EVER CONNECT WITH AN ALIEN CHARACTER?
>I KNOW! LET'S MAKE THEIR LEADER A WHITE WOMAN!

Attached: FOqS1TBVkAMJNV-.jpg (423x725, 23.01K)

i only watch the clips on youtube

Yeah I guess it was alright, but it was a Halo 3 expansion that they were encouraged to sell as a standalone game to maximise profits by Microsoft so I just count it as Halo 3.1

Inb4 it's not the vilain. If she has a confrontation with John halo, you have a white man and a white woman. You know according to Hollywood rules, the woman must be in the right. Unless the teenage goblina is there too, in which case both the UNSC and covenant can be bad

>what if
>BOTH SIDES WERE EVIL
absolutely fucking incredible writing
if they're bold enough to go with this I will be blown away by their bravery and talent

Attached: a3PRkmJcoL.png (923x518, 486.6K)

dat ass

I can not comprehend the tactical decision to have your entire giant ass exposed on a battlefield when you're wearing full body armour.
Maybe her spartan ass is bulletproof.

>Maybe her spartan ass is bulletproof.
it's not my dick proof

Absolutely criminal that they didn't give the director's job to kinofabino
That's it Ron Paul Yea Forums, we figured it out

Attached: FF4oUbGXIAEOhik.jpg (1768x1440, 412.9K)

>THE FASCIST MILITARY REGIME IS THE REAL BAD GUYS HERE

i hate modern cinema so fucking much, lads.