Amber heard hated depp's tattoo that said "wino forever" a reference to his previous relationship with winona ryder

>amber heard hated depp's tattoo that said "wino forever" a reference to his previous relationship with winona ryder

;(
he still loves winona...
when is going to get back with her?

Attached: 1627757566030.jpg (1696x1354, 244.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dkoding.in/latest-news/amber-heard-out-winona-ryder-back-in-johnny-depps-life/
youtu.be/CGWYLm0rUPs
poptopic.com.au/lifestyle/celebrities/exposed-the-sun-libel-trial-judges-son-works-for-rupert-murdoch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dkoding.in/latest-news/amber-heard-out-winona-ryder-back-in-johnny-depps-life/

Attached: 1620508316126.png (1116x1579, 859.1K)

Just posting some facts before the Deppcucks get in here and shit up the thread with their misinformation

Amber's team hasn't even begun presenting her side yet. Everything we've seen so far is Depps legal team and it's not looking good for him
>audio of Depp admitting to head butting Amber
>audio of Depp admitting he cut his finger off himself
>video footage of Depp having a temper tantrum and kicking things, slamming cupboards, smashing things, throwing things, cursing, yelling

Keep in mind Depp filed a lawsuit in the UK and the jury determined that he is infact a wife beater. So I guess he's hoping to get a different verdict in the American courts with the same evidence that I can gaurantee that's not going to happen. Its over for Depp.

i dont think hes at the point where he'd be fucking middle aged women. hes still famous so he can still pull 20yo's. but i wonder if heard has turned him off from those types. how could he fuck up this badly when it came to women, did his ex wife fuck him over too?

That oven dodger?

Keep in mind ywnbaw

Attached: 1611260231385.jpg (650x703, 217.25K)

He just really loves wine.

I dont care about your faggot do nothing drama but I have a more important question

What the fuck is up with tattoos? I'm almost positive that it's to the point where people my age have them more likely then not. if they are college educated, retards, anything. they are never important or about anything either. they are just gotten just to have one. is this some kind of psyop? when did this happen? I refuse to believe people are naturally seeing some random white bitch with a cheesy tattoo and immediately thinking they need to get practically the same one. maybe it's just a trend thing idk. same shit with nose rings where people look like cows

Guy really likes the crazy ones huh?

Who cares, it's a woman. Every adult of both semesters know it'll be nothing but lies.

TL;DR

Attached: 1650456548557.jpg (1200x1200, 99.6K)

Attached: 1650023545008.jpg (600x873, 65.87K)

*sexes

He's getting back with Heard. Watch.
It will be like when Rihanna got back with Chris Brown and everyone said "Waaa it doesn't make sense how could she??"
They have super intense feelings for each other which were subdued with distance and time but which proximity and this essentially hardcore marriage therapy will reignite.

You clearly haven't been watching the same trial.

it's like four sentences if they were structured fully. also he looks just like me :D

>heard literally confirmed diagnosed with BPD and HPD
>thinking she still has a chance

The state of amberfags

Attached: 44909C8E-AEAA-44D7-B445-CF9AE7408C78.gif (275x152, 391.96K)

Objection hearsay

you asked the question

>slamming cupboards, smashing things, throwing things, cursing, yelling
OH MY SCIENCE... LOCK THIS LUNATIC UP... NOW!!!

winos are alcoholic bums

youtu.be/CGWYLm0rUPs

Based, will be fun seeing the outrage when Depp inevitably loses again

she's not going to fuck you, you know

lemme guess

incel: who was in the wrong here?
virgin 2, 3 and 5: the woman, of course
incel 3: why?
all in unison: because shes a woman!!! (snivelling, raucous laughter)

deranged jobless schizo who was not loved by his mother: n - word!!

virgins who would piss themselves if a woman made eye contact with them: rape! rape rape rape!!

basement dweller leeching off social welfare: look at these fbi crime statistics!!!

wow thanks everyone what a wonderful thread on Yea Forums.org just wonderful truly a benefit to society as a whole

YOU WANT ME, I WANT YOU, BABY
MY SUGARBOO, I'M LEVITATING
THE MILKY WAY, WE'RE RENEGADING
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH,

>rape! rape rape rape!!
laughed
excellent post, my friend.

I GOT YOU, MOONLIGHT, YOU'RE MY, STARLIGHT
I NEED YOU, ALL NIGHT, COME ON DANCE WITH ME
I'M LEVITATING

There was no jury retard it doesn't work like that over there. In that case the judge just cucked out believed the woman then refused to accept any appeal.

YOU CAN FLY AWAY WITH ME TONIGHT
YOU CAN FLY AWAY WITH ME TONIGHT
BABY, LET ME TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!

Thanks user got a banger stuck in my head now

Kek

You. Moonlight. You're my. Starlight.
I need you. All night. Come on, dance with me.

I'm levitating. :)

Negged

>the jury determined that he is infact a wife beater
Completely untrue. There is no jury in an English civil libel case. The corruption surrounding that case and the compromised crooked cuck of a judge is so obvious your pathetic lies can't cover it up.

poptopic.com.au/lifestyle/celebrities/exposed-the-sun-libel-trial-judges-son-works-for-rupert-murdoch/

Objection: Hearsay.

Definitely listening to this on the way home thank you

Sustained. Next question

The first 2 did not happen faggot.

Attached: 1649212929572.jpg (763x893, 83.91K)

>Seeing as John Waters was a close confidante of theirs, Depp and Ryder wanted the director to become an ordained minister and marry them after Cry-Baby‘s filming.

>However, Waters didn’t think it was a good idea as he felt Ryder was just way too young at the time to get married.

>“Before we wrapped[,] Depp’s lawyers did the paperwork to get me ordained as a minister in the Universal Life Church because (he and Ryder) wanted me to perform the marriage ceremony,” Waters recalled in his 2019 memoir, Mr. Know-It-All: the Tarnished Wisdom of a Filth Elder, per the Daily Mail.

>According to Waters, he managed to talk Depp and Ryder out of tying the knot so young. He also claims the Beetlejuice star’s parents were grateful that he blocked the marriage and actually “thanked” him.

>Sadly, after a four-year engagement, the Edward Scissorhands co-stars called it quits in 1993.

Old fag. What could have been.

Attached: John-Waters-Johnny-Depp-and-Winona-Ryder.jpg (2000x1360, 305.21K)

Depp getting winona is the GOOD+ ending, because it unlocks some Burton Kino for us all

more like nigged

>Depp filed a lawsuit in the UK and the jury determined that he is infact a wife beater.

There was no jury in the UK case, a judge decided slander isnt real in a country where you can go to jail for being white and sending a no no tweet cause british people are subhuman.

Attached: unknown.png (460x471, 388.36K)

Haha, found that tattoo fag.

There is literally nobody on Heard's side, her lawyers are ridiculously incompetent and unlikeable while desperately trying to get a rise out of Depp when he's on the stand and he's not giving into them. They had to use hit pieces from news articles as evidence against him, if that's not desperation then I don't know what is.

Even if Heard some fucking how wins the case her career is done.

Stupid fuck wino is a reference to wine, Amber didn't like it because she wanted him to get sober which he was doing a terrible job of.

Homosexuals should get killed

>did him a giant favor
>le angery incel rage raaaar

If you manage to catch a hot woman who was a virgin before you, you have to marry her.

I agree.
In fact you know what? I bet they would hate it if they were killed buy just having their dick sucked over and over until they collapse of exhaustion.
You should go around killing all of them in this manner, sounds like you already got a head start.
:^) get it?
Head start?
You suck dick, bitch.

>t.seething amber

Attached: 1651002718467.jpg (1024x682, 80.16K)

nice digits
glad I'm not you

>an old homosexual jewish pedophile assassinates true love

Many such cases.

Tattoos can be useful if you want to draw attention to better features and distract from your shit ones. Most people don't seem to think and just get them anywhere though.

>heard literally confirmed diagnosed with BPD
Confirmed taking ecstasy as well. Really gets the noggin joggin.

>Fat-ass!
>Well, you got me there...
This trial is so kino.

this is peak sexism

No no, user, he's correct.
Amber's team hasn't even begun presenting her side yet.
Granted that's because she has no side since she made everything up, and her attorneys are too busy objecting themselves so they don't have the time to present anything. But user is definitely correct in that they haven't even begun presenting anything. Don't you see you fool?

>Keep in mind Depp filed a lawsuit in the UK and the jury determined that he is infact a wife beater.
The Sun, the shittiest tabloid in all of Europe, made it up. Depp lost the case against them for claiming that about him but it says more about the depravity and wretchedness of tabloid press than it does about Depp.

based

Don't care which millionaire libshit wins. I'm here for the memes and real life courtroom kino which it's been delivering in spades. I'm only team Depp because I'm from Kazakhstan.