Why did Sacha Baron Cohen as Bruno destroy Ron Paul’s political career...

Why did Sacha Baron Cohen as Bruno destroy Ron Paul’s political career? And why do 4channers still support the borat fag after this, Ron Paul was the based God??

Attached: RonPaul.png (1019x482, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8
youtube.com/watch?v=NmXuQOZd_qE
youtube.com/watch?v=gAL5rMu8N5Y
newrepublic.com/article/98883/ron-paul-incendiary-newsletters-exclusive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8

Attached: RonPaulSBC.jpg (1954x1150, 164.26K)

Haha ron paul is a homophobe for not wanting to be raped LMFAO

Checked

Attached: dubs.jpg (500x500, 44.7K)

Checked

He knows its a setup hes looking from the newspaper forward trying to locate the Mossad cameras.

People forget Paul spent the 80s and 90s playing up goldbug fuck the jews stuff pre OKC used to meet with militias.

Thats why they had Cohen put a hit on him.

And Cohen now kvetches about anything offensive happening anywhere. It’s okay for him to sexually harass you, but if you say jews own lots of stuff he wants you in jail.

Because SBC is a globohomo puppet

Attached: Ve Must Silence Ze Goyim.jpg (1280x720, 82.25K)

>playing up goldbug fuck the jews stuff pre OKC used to meet with militias.
Could you explain what this means?

Ron Paul is the only politician I’ll ever simp for

man, i was a lefty fag at the time bruno was released, and even then i thought this was terribly uncomfortable and totally not an own

now-a-days i completely fucking hate this sacha dude and this clip only helps solifies it. why go after ron paul of all the fucking people? so deep in being a libtard brainwashed dipshit that RON PAUL is some kind of evil anti-gay person?

so much so that the skit you put in your film is just him being trapped in a room while you sexually harass him. Pre #metee i get how he thought this was fucking hilarious.

He also said some random arab was a terrorist, just so he could say he was so edgy and badass he interviewed a terrorist.

what a fucking jew /shrug

> why go after ron paul of all the fucking people?
Because he was an educated, articulate libertarian candidate that didn't suck Jewish cock like normal evangelical republicans do, he hated the fed, and he was gaining some real support.

oh yeah, i forgot he was running for president at the time, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmXuQOZd_qE

Based 2012 time traveller

I'll never forget Ron Paul being at a Fox News primary debate and saying something to the effect of "we can't act surprised that terrorists attack us if we spend years bombing their homes. we have to apply the golden rule" and he got booed. The moderators looked at him like he was a silly old man. That's when I knew for sure this country was doomed.

it mean you gotta bt 18+ to post here ut before you post you gotta lurk moar

He’s right but you don’t say that out loud

if your political career got "destroyed" by SBC, my brother in christ, you did not have a political career to begin with

>tfw campaigned for him and followed first hand all the shit Romney and the RNC were pulling on him
I fucking hate Mittens so much, same with that asshat Santorum who conveniently had a sudden rise in Iowa right when Paul was looking like he might eclipse Romney there.

Attached: 048CE1E6-6C17-4FDF-83A5-92C9E5853EAA.jpg (500x500, 126.47K)

Because the guy is scum. He has no shame or class and has a long track record of exploiting and abusing people less fortunate than himself.

>People forget Paul spent the 80s and 90s playing up goldbug fuck the jews stuff pre OKC used to meet with militias.
You have a stroke old man?

Goldbugs are the mocking name for people who due to little knowledge about macroeconomics and want every US dollar backed with gold in a vault.

The goldbugs were all just poorly hidden antisemites. Paul played them for money raising fools....even going as far as to speak at militia meetings and fundraise via a militia newsletter.

After the OKC bombings the militia movement among right wing boomers died out and he found a new boogieman

But the Jews dont forget you implying they control the world through the federal reserve. Theyll get you decades later.

Take your meds

It’s a schizophrenic rant

What hampered Paul's career was the media's refusal to give him any publicity during his presidential runs, and, on the rare occasion he did get mention, it was usually negative. The more Democratic leaning "news" media did the same thing to Bernie Sanders. The guy would poll very well in some states, and despite that, the media would do their best not to talk about him. It's remarkable how blatant it they are about it.

>if your political career is destroyed by a master propagandist that actively targets people, lying about them, making them seem evil, then you had no le political career hehehe
Kek

Love how this guy pushes every possible censor in his films then goes and does this horrific speech advocating for harsher censorship on everyone else, lost all respect I had for him here.

>It’s okay for him to sexually harass you, but if you say jews own lots of stuff he wants you in jail.
Neither of these things are okay to say or do

The GOP literally believes that now though. Just look at the Putin shilling

It wasn't Cohen who ruined his career. It was a Republican Party that basically purged itself from all elements not in line with their authoritarian party line.

>it was le media!!! Stop criticizing this le media figure that actively destroyed his public perception!!!
so weird how much people want to defend Borat

it's the same thing on both sides of the spectrum. Ron Paul got buried by Republicans for being based and Sanders, even though I don't agree with him on shit, got buried by the Libs. If you have any integrity or seem to be a decent person to some degree, the machine will crush you and make sure you go away

this the media never gave him a chance and normies eat and breathe what the media tells them
now that the media has lost credibility post trump, maybe a person like him could come in third in an election

Meds. Now.

that second sentence is incomprehensible

it didnt get destroyed by him, this was literally his final run cause he is old as fuck. some old people know when to retire. vote biden 2024 btw

True. They framed him into looking like a homophobe in their popular movie. Oh wait, they didn’t. The left wing jew king Borat did that. Weird!

That media blackout was so fucking disgusting, honestly it was pretty fun watching Trump throw it back at them and force them to cover his campaign by hitting with big headline statements.
Paul was too good for this shitty country.

>a Christian man living in Bethlehem Israel
>jailed for resisting occupation
The perfect victim for Mr. Cohen and his Zionist terrorist friends

Zoomer, Borat’s stunt was barely talked about after a while. is right. Go to any pro-Ron Paul forum/social media post in 2011-12 and you’ll see how many people say the same thing.

And this scene completely ruined his reputation with normies before an election, just as he did with Borat 2. Are you guys really this desperate to defend Borat?

>That media blackout was so fucking disgusting
You know it's bad when even Jon Stewart was calling it out
youtube.com/watch?v=gAL5rMu8N5Y

It didn’t destroy him, at all. It was hardly a controversy when it came out and wasn’t raised much in the debates.

Thanks for making it a bit clearer.
I know very little about OKC kabooms but by your post I infer that it was a successful falseflag to dismantle the movement, or?

Nah, just worded a bit wonky.

It’s funny how Paul was the same age as Biden was during his campaign yet seemed smarter and more cognizant than that dipshit or any candidate he went against.

>was barely talked about
Kek this was used as proof that Ron Paul hated gays and was a bigot. The entire movie did the same thing to people everywhere. Some fag in denial sexually assaulting and making out with men for a gag was used to prove America was homophobic by a closeted Britfag.

Take your meds

Heres a story about his militia newsletters

newrepublic.com/article/98883/ron-paul-incendiary-newsletters-exclusive

>it was hardly a controversy
Kek still defending Borat trying to rape the one honest man in politics out of politics.

It was rarely used, chief. Ron Paul kept getting blacked out by the media because they preferred focusing on the front runner

>dude it wasn’t this super popular movie!!! It was the news that nobody fucking watched!
Kek. Anything to defend your jewish comedy heroes.

Go away glowie

I’m not defending him, I’m saying it didn’t happen the way you thought it did, zoomer.

i mean, age is just a number. trump is also old but his cognitive abilities and just being able to just fucking talk off the cuff is leagues above biden.

>tfw never got to see Ron Paul debate Obama and turn him into a stuttering mess like he did with Rick Perry and Mitt Romney
Feels bad man, this timeline fucking sucks.

I’m not defending anyone, please take your meds before opining on elections you weren’t alive for

Ron Paul was the RNC Bernie. Didn’t tow the party line, couldn’t really fight back, and got BTFOed. I’m a big fan of Paul though.

>I-I’m not defending him…
>I’m just pretending he didn’t do anything to deny the reality that I’m a retard controlled politically by shitty comedies

Attached: stare.jpg (450x450, 26.76K)

>I’m not defending him, I’m just defending him
Bruh I got some laughs from Ali G, it’s okay to shit on him now

Attached: FleaKEK.jpg (1280x720, 83.21K)

I unironically believe that there was a timeline split where Ron Paul got enough traction to get elected, and that timeline ended up ascending while we got stuck in this lower-tier reality,
Thanks Obama.

>robbed of the Bernie vs Ron Paul timeline
>Robbed of Clinton vs Bush Part 2 timeline
>Robbed of 4 years of Jebkino or Hillaryflick

Will we at least watch Trump BTFO DeSantis next year, anons?

know very little about OKC kabooms but by your post I infer that it was a successful falseflag to dismantle the movement, or?

No. Tim McVeigh did it as revenge for Ruby Ridge and Waco as the FBI was targeting the right wing 2a peeps.

There is some issue as to whether McVeigh worked with the CIA trying to infiltrate militias as thetre is a video of him in North Dakota on base talking to a reporter in uniform while wrenching on tanks. This video was shot 6 months after he was supposedly discharged.

>not arguing against anything I said, instead what you hallucinated I said

Take your meds, zoomer schizo

I want DeSantis to shit on Biden though, he’s about the only newer politician I have a least a little respect for.

ban comedy and jokes, i say

No

Attached: downy.jpg (4000x2000, 424.37K)

I'm not defending Borat at all. I think Cohen is a slimy hypocritical jew. I just don't think he "killed" Paul's career or presidential campaign.

>Trump
I agree that Trump does know how to play the media, and it's hard to resist reporting on him, but I think people tend to overlook that the Democrats, or at least Hillary Clinton, wanted Trump to be the Republican nominee in 2016.

>Didn’t tow the party line
Unfortunately, Sanders has a tendency to kiss the ring of the DNC when demanded to. I kind of like him, but he lacks the backbone and balls of Ron Paul.

Attached: C4E65A10-24F4-40F6-9359-061135928C39.png (340x444, 103.25K)

Well, duh. He's a hardcore zionist jew.

That’s what Sacha Baron Borat says. He wants comedy banned unless it’s him raping a convenience store worker for his next awful prank movie