CARKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU

Attached: Ferrari.png (725x759, 361.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mE6DAja2xNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

potential kino for sure

stop casting this hideous thing

Attached: 1641073940694.png (600x485, 140.35K)

ferraris are shit i saw one yesterday and it looked like a mazda 3

Did they cast you in anything?

>ferraris are shit
*blocks your path*

Attached: 5367_2.jpg (1600x1071, 385.13K)

yeah, all the girls casted him out.

Attached: 1591600890508.jpg (499x499, 51.6K)

>biopic
>he'll probably be in disgusting prosthetics when portraying the older dude
Gay. He should only be taking roles where he looks hot.

There are a lot of actors I don't particularly care for, but Adam Driver is one of the few who straight-up ruins movies for me. I won't watch any film he has a major part in.

gettin kinda tired of kinos worshiping money ngl

But this time it actually works. Look how fucking ugly that Wop was holy shit.

>Name is Adam DRIVER
>Put him in a car movie
groan...

didn't this movie just get made?
ford vs Ferrari or whatever

missed casting potential?

Attached: mesut-ozil-arsenal-move[1].jpg (1200x1200, 183.29K)

i meant new ferraris my bad

Kek

I wish they'd made a 4 hour cut of Ford v Ferrari with more time spent from Ferrari's point of view, he actually had a pretty complex and tragic life at that point that lead to him selling his company. At least the movie got the detail right that selling out to Ford was a complete sham to get Fiat's attention.

Attached: ford-gt-hits-300-4-mph.jpg (1920x1080, 100.3K)

?
hes a footballer not an actor dickhead. why didnt they cast zuckerberg in the social network? UHHH LE MISSED CASTING OPPURTUNITY FINCHER!!1!!

>Is an anglo
>Played an Italian in House of Gucci
>Will play an Italian again

Why?

pretty much all modern sports cars are completely soulless

Because his Italian accent is pitch perfect. Better than many italians.

The Testarossa is actually bad though, Outrun only made people THINK it's a decent Ferrari

define soul

all footballers are excellent actors

That's right, my son!
*does a burnout and fades into the sunset*

Attached: ferrari-f512m-spider-aftermarket-202068087-1591520864_3.jpg (652x432, 274.56K)

There's not even that much of a resemblance, they're both disgusting in their own way.

288 gto for me

Attached: ferrari-288-gto-1984-459608.jpg (768x512, 127.52K)

the hablity to do something remarkable and with talent in combination with the willing of doing with the hearth.

then all cars are soulless

It has its charm

Ferrari is the tumblr of cars

I thought the wolverine guy was supposed to be playing Enzo, what happened?

They don’t look nearly as similar as he does to Mauritzio Gucci. That’s the only reason they’re trying this again.

made with the intention of something other than raw profit

*This starts playing*
youtu.be/mE6DAja2xNs

why would they? ferrari in old times use people and workers to assemble their vehicles, professional dessigners to create them and made only for the feeling of driving a beast with wheels

>ferraris are shit

Attached: 1639270172137.png (331x315, 117.46K)

Mann Kino in the way, i would like to see adam driver "driving" a ferrari in LA at night

cars don't have the ability to do anything cannot have talent and do not have a will

>Mann wasting his time making some bullshit car movie when he could be making crime kino
Well good thing he makes a movie once every 10 years

I don't care.
Testarossa with aftermarket exhaust goes vroooom.

Attached: 2k8itj2zxr481.jpg (827x822, 113K)

Based, brother.

we are talking about the product made by big amount of talent people is what makes the car soulfull retard.

Many modern sports cars do not create profits for their parent companies and are only the passion project of somebody in the company

>adam driver
>is a driver
Pottery

he was tolerable in silence

Attached: if only.jpg (1296x972, 169.34K)

i assume you meant "talented people". why didn't you write that then? retard
i challenge you to name one modern sports car that did not have a large group of talented people working on it's design and production

I paid $100 to drive around in one for a few hours, and it's just a horrible daily driver in all aspects, if you're gunning for something videogamey and uncomfortable that also won't randomly have electrical failures, the F40 > Testesrossa

Attached: 5745748.jpg (1280x853, 195.84K)

>one modern sports car

i cant, modern sport cars sucks, the most likeable thing of all are the benzs

alright, you're either drunk or ESL. it's fine, improve your English my friend.

You people are coping so hard lol

all classic Ferraris are rather shitty sports-cars, real life isnt Need for Speed.

They only recently started producing track-focussed cars that are actually fast.

you are talking about me saying all modern sport cars sucks? or that i like mercedes benz over all the trash?

Heyyy, if that's as good as LeMans 66 it might be absolute gem, considering Ferrari has a small role in it, but fuck me Driver is a box office poison at this point.

Attached: 1648445834220.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>Heyyy
please dont talk like that it reminds me of girls when they used to say that to me

No, because I am hideous, just like Driver, so they should stop. Only movie he fit in was Last Duel because he is as hideous as average frenchman.

Your mother looks like Mazda 3

Getting kinda tired of poor people to be honest.

The should make a Lewis Hamilton biopic. A kid from an actual working class family who broke into a previously all white sport, beat the, until then considered, GOAT and proceeded to absolutely dominate. That would honestly be more relatable and inspiring for 99% of people.

Hugh Jackman originally and now Adam Driver

God this movie is going to be a piece of shit

kek also rip

Why are there still people who pretend that current crop of insufferable dipshits that are professional actors bring anything to the movies they play in? Random footballer can do better job than Thompson or Pascal or Larson.

Adam Driver is awful

a movie starring a footballer would be a flop

>Anglo
Oh please. He's obviously a jew

driver has yet to star in a good movie. girls i found good, but it was television.

The PR machine never stops churning, its actually impressive how quickly the general public just accepts the latest nepotism hire being shoved into the forefront of every production in any given year

Ferrari is kino, but Adam Driver...

Drivers movies are already flops

I would make a movie about his last season, the raw emotion of his coping and seething would be something great to see on silver screen.

>missed the joke

...is also kino

Adam, plis