Why did it filter Yea Forums?

Why did it filter Yea Forums?

Attached: D5ED869C-FFF8-49F7-AB54-7548E137C1E5.jpg (810x1200, 170.89K)

I don't go to theatres anymore so I didn't see it. Will probably watch it when it goes online.

We haven't seen it yet there are only cam rips out

was that anya's naked bum or a stunt bum?

But I liked it?

i thought it was quite good but had a severe shortage of ethan hawke kino

Someone redpill me on her alleged bush scene

this art style for movie posters is so fucking lazy. Jesus christ

It was fine, but not true kino. I left the movie house disappointed.

the bad guy enslaves her and goes into her quarters to try to fuck her so she pulls her dress up and smears her period blood on his face

Sorry it wasn't Vikings, normalfag.

this is correct

I've never seen that show. Mighty presumptuous of you.

Ok but was it a merkin or do we actually see her bush?

she's too far away from the camera to really tell either way

Also needed more Willem Dafoe

Gay

probably a merkin desu, it was a big bush and i don't realistically see Anya growing one like that

Sorry it wasn't Conan the Barbarian, normalfag.

>needed more Willem Dafoe
doesn't everything? i didn't even realize it was him

they didn't have razors back then

I loved it, a legit 10/10 for me

fucking hell eggers is good, the cinematography reminded me of kubrick

Kubrick is rolling in his grave

I haven't seen that movie since I was a kid, and barely remember it at all. Your presumptuousness insists upon itself.

i think the scenes at the farm ruined the pacing of the movie and it needed some more paranormal/weird shit. the draugr was neat. overall 8/10 movie. there were no black people in it

he got fantastic performances from everyone
>defoe was goating it up
>hawke was unrecognisable in appearance and sound
>joy was brilliant as the slav witch, really felt her passion
>kidman was truly evil
>the guy that plays the main character was okay too

>there were no black people in it

I might just go pay to see this

why would you say that? eggers used the steadycam or whatever it is called to perfection just like the shining, as well as the parallel shots

>a legit 10/10 for me
same
if you're Aryan, go see it (pay for it)
if you're a nigger of some sort, this isn't for you

The retards on this board will find some dumb reason to root against just about every film that comes out, even shit like The Northman that expressly appeals to them. Once the narrative is pulled out of a hat they'll double down even as they're increasingly proven wrong.

hawke has sounded like that in other movies. everyone but skarsgard was okay, him and the visuals carried the movie.

the farm part was slow and not that great but it was just going to show the indignity he would go through for revenge

I haven’t seen Hawke in a movie since he was young so it was jarring to see him in this role compared t9 shit like reality bites or training day

It felt like the same movie as The Green Knight desu, just with more action? Idk if The Green Knight had like at least one or two sword fight scenes maybe I’d like it more. But as far as this movie goes it was a bit on the nose, so these two movies are equal footing to me. I enjoyed it. Never felt bored. Cringed at a few parts though. Mostly things Ana said.

everyone should watch this movie so ot gets a good box office and eggers can keep making the shit he wants to

Attached: faggot.jpg (1280x960, 271.02K)

I liked it a lot. I love sword and sorcery type movies though. Literally 5 seconds in I knew it would be kino.

If you think Skarsgard is the best actor in the movie, you’re gay. You just want to fuck him. Clearly Halfthor gave the best performance.

he was amazing in first reformed.

how was it on the nose? it is exactly like the norse sagas

they were violent over the top people

Who cares? She sucked this dick.

Attached: Anya sucked this.jpg (747x1160, 131.9K)

normally i would give a shit at all but there's so few films like this that get made anymore i think its worth encouraging it
i say this as someone who hardly ever goes to the kinoplex anymore

guilty.

Stunt bum.

bummer

Attached: faggot.jpg (640x877, 68.75K)

It didn't the 90-110 IQ midwits are praising it

Anyabros…

Honestly might go see it again just for the support. Not like it'll help at all, but goddamn it demands the theater experience

>only midwits like hamlet

>touches cut on waifu
>omg my blood flows in you I have to go back and face my destiny
Whereas in the Green Knight even though I saw it coming gave a good fakeout where he decided dying to the green knight there was a better death than living a long life clutching to mortality.

I wish it was more like the Green Knight in that way. But I guess there is a chance something like that was planned then GK did it first and they had to remove it.

Who?

Do not pay to see this movie. Torrent coming in 48 hours.

You keep posting this.

Why are you obsessed with this man's penis?

Enjoy the 3 day vacation tho

he touched the cut on his father and saw the same thing

they were the only two people that truly loved him, it was meant to show the cycle is complete

Yeah. I still thought it was stupid as fuck though.

Why do you marketers keep making the same threads with the same replies every 90 minutes?

>I wish it was more like the Green Knight
This, I felt disenfranchised as a woman of color. It needed far more BIPOCs in leading roles to be considered a good film

fair enough, i liked it because of the parallel on his childhood,

go watch Roots instead

Reddit movie

Nah. GK had problems. Like if Eggers had made the GK and the cast was accurate, it would be even better. But I feel the story telling aspects of GK are better than Northman. They are similar as fuck story wise but have the opposite strengths and weaknesses.

link plz

its better than the late 2000s/early 2010s, but I do agree it lacks something

Also yeah, good callback at least but I would’ve preferred a longer vision or something. Double checked.

I doubt Kubrick would hate it

How did they survive the volcano?

Vikings had three sets of lungs that could filter out suit and they lathered themselves up with butter to keep the heat down.

they didn't

They both died