How did we get to the point where an online autistic shitposter is the main villain of a Batman movie?

how did we get to the point where an online autistic shitposter is the main villain of a Batman movie?

Attached: 1649409600875.png (1600x900, 891.04K)

Because you fucking chuds couldn’t accept that Trump lost, and you won’t get the vaccine. You will always be the bad guys.

What do you mean? Spiderman 2 it’s an angry special effects nerd the bad guy.

i mean, i appreciated the bait, but a little too on the nose my dood

Because we are the bad guy

But he was right

I'M OKAY
YOU'RE OKAY
WE'RE OKAY
WE'RE FINE

It shows a complete lack of understanding about shitposting in general. Normal folk and Hollywood types think the Yea Forums type is a hateful kind full of violent psychopaths.
In reality it's a bunch of people shitposting and trolling.
Making Riddler a Yea Forums autist once again shows how serious everyone is all the time.

>That absolutely kino autistic screeching/screaming
Wtf I love incels now

everything is a little too on his nose, that's how big his nose is

Incels are acceptable when they're cute.

Attached: 1650874565991.jpg (663x659, 40K)

lol you got me there, kek

>Spiderman 2
>referring to mcu-shit
zoomer

bc pedowood needs a new villain to project their inadequacies onto

>online autistic shitposter is the main villain
Beng serious here. Are Americans really this afraid of Incels? Do normies really not realize that the person tweeting "nigger" is joking and not a terrorist?

Attached: 1648236778611.jpg (700x875, 64.28K)

Yea Forums anons who say nigger are literally classified as terrorists in America and not blm who burn buildings.

what does the neck chain do?
pretty sure its bigger than him head

holy kek you ruined it for me

>Do normies really not realize that the person tweeting "nigger" is joking and not a terrorist?
Remember when a /pol/shitposter livestreamed his mass shooting while spouting memes and blasting the remove kebab song and murdered 50 ppl? When that dude in Canada ran people over in a car saying he was motivated by Sir Elliot the Supreme Gentleman?

Pretending this shit doesn't spillover into real murder and terrorism means you're just burying your head in the sand lmao

Literally Clown World.

Are there really retards on here who are legitimately anti-vax? I thought it was just a meme. It’s hard to believe that people are actually that stupid.

Time to get another boost shot xir

lol that bait was called so early and yet you fucking zero brains fall for it still. classica americans

Americans have driven themselves so insane with culture war bullshit that not taking vaccines is now a right-wing position simply because Democrats are pro-public health

I can't wait until kids start getting measles en masse again because of this retardation

Attached: received_373195420904650.jpg (337x383, 8.71K)

>tense music starts playing
aaaaaveeeee mariiiiiiiiaaaaaaa

He's kinda classic user.

Attached: 1640650277669.png (640x628, 695.65K)

Still a drop in the ocean compared to every day crime.

>You will always be the bad guys.
damn straight

Attached: 1644374744933.png (591x620, 103.42K)

He wasn’t a shit poster. He was a real Nigga who had the balls to go through with his plans unlike fags on here

and I'm sure you also believe that Islamic terror is a great existential threat to western civilization, and are also anti-gun control even though gun crimes committed by niggers on the street are almost always done with guns that were purchased legally by a straw buyer

>I'm sure you also believe that Islamic terror is a great existential threat to western civilization
Easy way to reveal yourself as a mudslime. Kys.

as opposed to a clown?

>political terrorism committed by my ethnic/ideological ingroup is no big deal
>political terrorism committed by other people is the worst thing to ever happen and everyone in that ethnic/ideological outgroup should die

have sex

>have sex

Attached: 1624322281776.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

>t. doesn't know shit

rifles are good

This is who liberal Hollywood writers fear when they go to bed at night. Online shitposters from a Thai ladybody enthusiast forum.

you say that but i don't like niggers or jews irl

Because autistic shitposters are the main villains of Pedowood, so they write fantasies about beating us up.

I hear the Batman cried out in pain as he struck the Riddler.

Attached: 1630679244929.jpg (514x847, 110.74K)

>In-group good.
>Out-group bad.
Yes. Except for liberals who preach that their in-group is bad so both their own in-group and all of the out-groups hate them equally.

Did you see the McKenna leaks on discord? Trust me. We're just getting started.

Attached: Satan-112614289080_xlarge-500-255_1_.jpg (1600x1540, 164.23K)

I miss classic Riddler

yes it somehow became a republican badge of honor to not get it, even though trump fucking kick started it
t. extremely conservative and vaxxed

Not trusting a rush-developed serum with zero long-term testing that doesn't even qualify as a "vaccine" per a pre-2020 definition of the word and the makers are legally protected by the government from legal fallout over negative side-effects is not being an "anti-vaxxer". That's just you wanting to apply serious, extreme and emotionally-charged labels to people that date to question your corporate overlords.
Most of the people you scream and whinge and sputter at as "anti-vaxxers" get Flu-shots every single year.

Some of you guys are alright, you shouldn't go to Gotham tomorrow

What are the McKenna leaks?

And how does that compare to Islamic Terrorism or Antifa or anything else?
Got any actual numbers? Or are you just scapegoating?

Go on /adv/ to find the people Hollywood based Riddler on. 90% of this shithole is shitposting, but there's a 10% of genuine sick people. And sick people, even in small numbers, tend to make themselves known to the large majority.

2r q3resfddtsfgs sgd

Canada literally has an "anti-incel terrorism" organization.

Cool it with the anti-semitism

>even in small numbers, tend to make themselves known to the large majority.

just say loud minority, retard

Sorry Patrick.

>tfw parts of it were shot in my city
Weirdly proud desu.

>omg one criminal referenced a thing on the Internet!
When did Leftists turn into the histrionic, fear-mongering, low-information Church Ladies that they used to mock 10 years prior?

>user is right so I should say something about his grammar to make him look silly

Go back to le redit fagot

Why don’t we see movies about blacks being a literal natural disaster

>People who literally chop their dick off to pretend to be women and go out to burn-down police stations in the name of George Floyd trying to talk about "political extremism"

winrar

Attached: 1650915563458.jpg (1543x2361, 873.61K)

>be Canadian
>fail to have sex when you reach age 20
>get executed by the anti incel terrorism organization