/got/ general

AAAGGGHHHHHHHH edition

Attached: 1651017155972.jpg (591x559, 125.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owf6D2vfZqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what do you lads think of the spinoffs, are they gonna bring the magic back?

I still have a little of hope for HOTD, but I really hope they don't shit on the Dunk & Egg's spinoff

I don't care.
No Stannis, no watches.

Attached: 1556924206502.png (471x623, 134.88K)

Stannis don’t be such a BOOOOOOOOORRRREEE

They only lost the rest of power they had. Lucerys Velaryon (who was lord during Robert's Rebellion) was one of Mad Aerys's biggest supporters and had fought, and tried to protect Viserys and Daenerys from Robert.

They never showed him dead, therefore he's still alive.

Attached: 1634740324718.jpg (655x674, 67.64K)

I didn't even know they were airing already. Have heard nothing about this. Looks like stuffing the cast with a bunch of black people for no reason actually killed it. Good riddance

Attached: stannis blasted.png (450x558, 179.87K)

Why did they give the children of the forest fucking fireballs/grenades like it was suddenly dungeons & dragons ??

>House Velaryon then supports Stannis and gets BTFO (again)
>They are now lead by a 6 year old
House Velaryon just can't catch a fucking break lmao.
Atleast Aurane is having fun with his new ships from Cersei.

Just started watching this show, don't know why I waited so long. Halfway through season 1 and liking though I know it turns into a trainwreck. When does it get bad?

Attached: SiAiAy.png (817x1031, 789.23K)

Same reason they made the night's king immune to dragon fire. So epic XD.

GRRM leaves the show after season 4, so there.
Seasons 5 and 6 are also excusable if you turn your brain off.
Season 7 andd 8 is when you just get mad t how shit the show has become.

S4E10

season 5

>I didn't even know they were airing already.
Only August I think

I'd say season 5 is still watchable

Attached: tumblr_ot8va6V1in1ul2l9bo1_1280.jpg (1280x1811, 719.99K)

s1-s4 is kino of the highest order. dont listen to bookfags who hate on s4
s5 is when things start going down. it's full of filler, but still watchable, especially for a first timer who can binge it in couple of days instead of person who watched it as it aired and had to wait for weeks for nothing to happen
s6 is mixed bag. at moments it looked like the show will recover
s7 is absolute dogshit. biggest drop in quality ever. that is when got really tok off and material ran out so there was shit ton of reddit fan service, quips, phoned in plots etc
s8 was so ridicilously bad that it's actually good. the show crashed hard and it was glorious

most annoying thing about the show is how terrbile season 7 was, but how reddit newcomers absolutely loved it because of yaaas queen. season 8 was equaly bad, but unlike s7 basedboys went balistic and that's what made it enjoyable

Link to the last thread

>are they gonna bring the magic back?
No.

Just stop after season 1. Everything else is trash

I hope Aurane gets to do something interesting, it'd be cool to see him regroup with stannis or join aegon in exchange of driftmark
why the hell is ned tanned

>why the hell is ned tanned
Tumblr

>Tumblr
right

youtube.com/watch?v=owf6D2vfZqM

No. The dynamics behind screenwriting now versus when the original show first aired are too woke and the shitty casting reflects that.

Aurane being a Stannis loyalist the whole time would be cool, but I don't think that's happening.

I guess, we still have salladhor saan hanging somewhere so he and Aurane might be go into conflict for the true crown of the stepstones

>bad poosy
>watchable

user kinda forgot about...

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH
SAVE ME DAVOS

Attached: aaagghhh.png (498x437, 244.91K)

HELP GENDRY AAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1503611241329.png (591x559, 303.91K)

Maybe I've been reading too much manga, but Aurane feels like he's just going to be eventuall fodder for Euron to show how strong he is.

isnt that Garlans job?

I can't wait to watch black Corlys Velaryon and the animated series on Yi Ti which gets three paragraphs in a wiki not written by George RR Martin

What's Garlan even up to? From what I remember he was last mentioned forming a Tyrell cadet branch.

He was gonna take the Florent's lands, but then Euron attacked and he formed an army around the Reach to take back the Shield Isles that Euron sieged

that and Margaery wants him as her champion against the faith

The end of season 1, and I'm not kidding.

2-4 are okay

Season 1 is really the one true adaptation, season 2-4 are enjoyable

reddit

4channel

there really is no way to discuss this show without the massive cloud of shit that was the last half floating around is there?

I want Margaery to sit on my face

Shut up Tommen

>Tyrion doesn't do a theatrical backflip off the roof when he meets Jon Snow for the first time in the pilot
It wasn't a very faithful adaptation of the book if we're being honest.

tfw no red priestess gf

Attached: 15093473448.jpg (1283x900, 176.08K)

You don’t want that too?

I refuse to consume anything related to ASOIF anymore until the books are finished. In other words I won't be watching them

not really. Is that even a fair question? They deserve it.

Mario Naharis?

No.

What girl do you want to sit on your face then?

Did you worship her? Confess

Attached: 1501337063685.jpg (1212x1028, 328.26K)

Take me back

Attached: 1555962773564.jpg (1024x768, 101.18K)

None

littlefinger did nothing wrong

>t. Lysa

Alright you losers, I'm gonna play CK2. Bye