Spends 2 years shitting on the lion king

>spends 2 years shitting on the lion king
What is dogfucker's goal, here?

Attached: 1639536681885.png (900x900, 730.18K)

He's always seemed to me like he's the type to autstically fixate on something for a while and then drop it hard.

>next part coming next year
Lol

I'm an hour in and he's literally still in the first ten minutes

To keep the paypigs paying up.

it won't. Adam will probably ditch the project or put it on an infinite hiatus, just like his Synecdoche New York analysis. He seems to absolutely loathe working on the Lion King review

>being this butthurt about some shitty kids film

Post the full image

Who the fuck watches this greasy manlet

This. It's literally never coming out.

Anyone else smell bullshit with his, "I worked so hard on my youtube video that literally all my limbs are injured" thing?

dogfucker

this pic of him doing an "I know I'm not attractive and I'm preemptively owning it myself by pulling an ugly, stupid face" is nauseating. absolutely zero chance he'd ever make it with a woman which is probably why he turned to mindless animals

>"I know I'm not attractive and I'm preemptively owning it myself by pulling an ugly, stupid face"
That's quite speculative don't you think?

>absolutely zero chance he'd ever make it with a woman

You know he's gay, right?

Part 1 was really really kino
Good old fashioned shitting on a soulless remake

he looks repulsive and should have made his avatar an anime girl or something

Does he really fuck dogs though

Attached: 1609021261111.jpg (710x683, 21.92K)

Within his circle he's really not that bad, or atleast wasn't before the alcoholic bloating, if he weren't gay I'm sure some blue haired bitch would be into his greasy rockstar sort of thing.

Attached: GT7LaB5-IvSn7IHxh9pqLSbn0poI7W8ArJUtmQnRrBg.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

i wish he'd stop with this ridiculous ultra long form content for his yms videos and go back to making them by parts. that said i dislike all his videos on youtube because hes a disgusting degenerate dogfucker who tried to advocate for beastiality, as well as having the most retarded opinion about reviewing of all time.

Literally fucks dogs

>kids film
But it was only basedboy millennials and legbeards that went to see the remake.

He's unironically a fag

Attached: kiwiadam.png (1310x3352, 544.21K)

What the fuck

Its still a kids film

why is it that no content creators can exist that make quality videos ripping on films without being a bunch of disturbing, degenerate, lazy schizophrenics

It was his longest video and took him ages to put together between other projects

After his Yoko Kanno rant I can't take anything he says seriously. He doesn't understand creativity.

They marketed it heavily as a live action movie to distance it away from animation which is synonymous with kids movies.

I liked it, reminded me of the Plinkett reviews. It's comfy to hear people shitting on things I too hate.

He's 100% right from an animal rights perspective. Letting a dog fuck you isn't any more abusive that supporting the meat industry or puppy mills.
Bestiality should still be forbidden for moral, spiritual and societal reasons obviously. I wouldn't want someone who does that near me.

>He's 100% right from an animal rights perspective.
Well, yes, but it's still very, very funny. To me. That he fucks dogs.

>Fucking pets is the same as consuming beef!
Retard, not all animals are equals and yes molesting animals in general is worse than consuming their meat

What was the rant? I know people got autistic about how she supposedly plagiarized but I love Bebop's soundtrack

>he fucks dogs.
Retard
>molesting animals in general is worse than consuming their meat
Retard

This is some Pajeet reading comp
If you raise a cow, and kill it to eat that doesn't make you apart of the meat industry. Factory farming is cruel to the animals and saying otherwise is hehe own the libtards contrarianism.

Bizarre overly specific post.

I'm convinced hollywood exists to distract autists from solving all the worlds problems at this point

>and then drop it hard.
The lion king literally turned him into a furry. He will never drop this.

What's worse. You can only pick one.

A) Child molestation.

B) Child Murder.

>rape, murder, and every heinous crime you can think of should be legalized because it would be le hypocritical of us since we also factory farm animals
what's with this greasy faggot and his dumbass analogies

Child anything.

I got mild tendonitis when I was working from home, I just figured he was exagerrating in his faggy dogfucking way.

pepestare.jpeg

>"the anthro animals I'm attracted to are lions"
>Post 3 hour long review of a two part review, about Lion King
>niggers mad that he can't sexualize Simba.

>absolutely zero chance he'd ever make it with a woman
I don't think that will be an issue for him

I think him fucking dogs made him a furry

He wants to upgrade to Lionfucker.

fag by circumstance (pasty canadian incel) by the looks of it

>whataboutism i can fuck a dog ass because you eat meat
shut the fuck up. If your whole argument falls apart the second somebody buys free range eggs it's not a good argument.

he fell in love with scar and the rest is history

You can’t survive on just eggs
> free range
Lmao

>Dog suffers in pain as China man bashes its head in
vs
>Doggy orgasm/confusion

>Free range farming exists so that cancels out factory farms for some reason
Uh, no

Animals get eaten all the time, but they never get molested in nature, molesting a pet is worse than killing it because you subject it to horrors it'd have never felt otherwise, for no other purpose than your own debauchery
>I'm not saying it's bette to fuck dog than to eat beef
>I'm saying that it's better to fuck dogs than eating factory farmed beef!

>molesting a pet is worse than killing it because you subject it to horrors it'd have never felt otherwise
HAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

> but they never get molested in nature
Source?

Otters rape other otters AND other animals. It's 100% natural to rape. Most animal sex/procreation is in fact rape.

Attached: otter.gif (346x194, 1.88M)

You gotta love how the video ends with dogfucker rambling about how much of a hard worker he is for 25 minutes. Who the fuck is he fooling?

Touch grass
This is the part where you tell me dogs ackthually love cocks up their ass

You seem to have this fixation with eating. When you look at a cow, a living cow do you only see hamburgers? When people talk about why factory farms are abusive it's because the state the animals live in are cruel until they are killed. Not because they are eaten, lardass retard.

Actually I believe it's a cropped photo of him about to get cummed on by a dude in a fursuit or something.

>Otters rape other otters AND other animals
Well if otters do it then why shouldn't people do it

I saw a video of a monkey eating it’s own sperm. Another of a baboon eating a baby gazelle from her vagina and legs. You bizarrely have animals on a high pedestal.

lmao no source reddit nigger getting assblasted and booty destroyed

Non-animalfuckingbros...we've been outsmarted...

>Supporting the meat industry doesn't actually mean eating meat produced by the meat industry!
Oh so it isn't immoral to consume products made by immoral means?
Guess I can eat all the factory meat made shit I want then and not feel bad
Still not gonna let you rape my dog, faggot

>Where's the source that animals don't actually want to have their asshole fucked by a fag???
Gotta admit you're probably the leading expert ITT

I don't care what people support the meat industry think or feel, because I didn't even talk about them in my post. You're fucking retarded, bro.

Mexicans fuck their sheep

>it was the other user that said the retarded thing, n-not me!!
All if your arguments are retarded stop trying to justify dog fucking ffs

Nobody asked about the customs of your people but good to know

>wanting china tier handling of animals to be the standard
Retard