First, they have "The Mexican" with Brad Pitt, now they have "The Last Samurai" with Tom Cruise. Well...

>First, they have "The Mexican" with Brad Pitt, now they have "The Last Samurai" with Tom Cruise. Well, I've written a film, maybe they'll produce my film. The Last Nigga on Earth, starring Tom Hanks. How about that?

Attached: negrodamus.png (1055x680, 275.44K)

The Mexican referred to a gun, not Brad Pitt's character.

>destroys the chappelle show from within by sowing seeds of black nationalism in chapelle's naive mind, thus laying the foundation for his mistrust of white comics and never being able to be funny again
All because he was jealous of Dave. Someone outta make a show about the cunning fuck, it'd be kino.

Attached: Paul_Mooney_t580.jpg (386x460, 53.28K)

Chappelles show aged poorly.

and Tom Cruise wasn't the last samurai, but let's not let facts get in the way of a black man complaining about whitey.

I hate this guy but that was a good one and my fav:
>Will Arsenio Hall ever get a new show?
“Arsenio Hall will have a new show called Good Morning Black America…and it will air across the united states at noon.”

never thought about it this way...

Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories will never not be funny but the rest of the show is unwatchable.

I don't care what anyone says. Paul Mooney was funny.

>people STILL don't understand that "samurai" is a plural noun as well as a singular one and the title refers to the samurai as entire class of people that is ending (aka the plot of the movie) not literally one last samuri

He did the same thing to Richard Pryor

wasn’t Paul Mooney a closet fag too?

I hate these unfunny fags that get people to call them the “comic’s comic” just because they’re afraid of them

Then why wasn't it called The Last Samurais?

Check mate.

He raped Pryor's son and Bill Burr, allegedly

i remember watching the mexican when i was a kid and liking it very much. cant remember absolutely nothing about it tho

Attached: 1650418321589.jpg (450x296, 31.88K)

Samurai is already plural

Both wrong. The last samurai is Saigo, or whatever they changed his name to in the movie. The samurai leader, Saigo Takamori.

Attached: 7854757456.jpg (300x386, 20.66K)

tony soprano was a fag in it

Did he even saw the movies? The title of "The Mexican" is referring to the gun Pitt has to acquire and "The Last Samurai" refers to the group of samurai that opposes the government

How dumb are you guys?

>movie is called the Last Samurai
>Tom Cruise is honoured as a fellow samurai in the movie
>all the other samurai die fighting while Tom Cruise is continues to survive
>ergo, he is literally the last samurai still living. THE Last Samurai

Attached: d054daa01146a35d322af541991dfd_922a5da68b_500.jpg (500x440, 29.91K)

Yeah, it bombed because they advertised it as a romantic comedy with Julia Roberts and Brad Pitt in their prime and it wasn't overly comedic and they barely had any screen time together.

Tom Cruise wasn't the last samurai.

Damn this faggot.

>Tom Cruise is honoured as a fellow samurai in the movie
Actually, no.

It's good but there's a a factual error that really puts it off for me. The gun in the mexican tale set in what I suppose are the late 1800s, is meant to symbolize the love of a man for the gunsmith's daughter, and to illustrate that the gunsmith carves a (stylized) heart on the gun, see pic rel. Here's the thing, that heart shape, widely associated pretty much everywhere with love nowadays, is a relatively recent product of advertisements. It first started circulating in publicity around the early 1900s, so a 1800s mexican gunsmith being ahead of the curb on that one seems a bit far fetched to me. Also, Julia Robert's isn't hot, no matter how hard you try to paint her as. She just isn't, and never was.

Attached: The_Mexican_‘The-Mexican’-Hero-Pistol-Movie-Prop.jpg (900x882, 71.53K)

>>all the other samurai die fighting while Tom Cruise is continues to survive
The movie ends with Cruise telling the Emperor about Saigo, not himself.

Y iz evry1 on pol so bad at bantz? Its just a joke. Touch grass you assblasted faggot

Tom's character is just wearing the armor and wielding a sword. He's not a samurai, he's never elevated to being one at any point in the movie, and the samurai as a social class are abolished by the end of the movie. Anyone complaining about a white man being the last samurai is a braindead retard.

I was a registered democrat. Was.

Attached: The.Last.Samurai.1080p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_14.11.963.jpg (1271x716, 67.38K)

If the general audience gets the message wrong, then maybe, just maybe, it's the movie's message that was poorly conveyed

>>then maybe, just maybe
Don't type like a redditor.

Who the fuck cares? I know youre mad. Thats what I just said. This isnt your blog you bootysmashed madfaggot

Reminder that Paul Mooney hated white people with every fiber of his being, he wasn't joking. Also, he was a faggot pedophile.

Paul Mooney was funny.
>"White people love Wayne Brady... because he makes Bryant Gumble, look like Malcolm X."
wayne brady is still mad to this day over the joke. the whole sketch and everything he did showed he had a sense of humor of course, but he said later on it pissed him off.

this scene was absolute bullshit. if tom cruise took that sword out like he did in the movie, he would've been cut in half in a millisecond. in fact, he wouldn't have been allowed in with the sword. stupid bullshit.

If it makes you seethe i will

I feel like Burr would've said something in his act by now

It is my blog.

I am beloved here.

Many niggers do hence why white people should stop bending over backwards trying to accomodate them and every shitty thing they bring to a society.

>that heart shape, widely associated pretty much everywhere with love nowadays, is a relatively recent product of advertisements
no it isn't retard hearts like that are shown in medieval manuscripts

It’s almost as if the comedian was telling a joke.

Close but not really. Black people need to have two options. Regular people get Dem & Rep. Blacks don't have that option & that's a FUCKING ISSUE MAN.

Ur aninymous. Wut u tri 2 say?

I don't think so, he's a cuck, if you'd listen to his podcast you'd know the amount of shit h gets from his lovely wife and he doesn't parrot any of that in his stand up act. This is one of those things that if it happens you just accept it so as to not taint someone's legacy, especially considering Mooney is an idol to practically any black comic (which, whether you like it or not, are very prevalent in comedy nowadays, so if you want to work there you better make sure not to piss them off)

It's only going to get worse too, they're getting more violent every year. And it's not even robberies a lot of the time anymore, they just want to kill white people. Something will need to be done about them.

the funniest part is when he says give me a break

No he wasn't.

>especially considering Mooney is an idol to practically any black comic
What about Cosby? Or did that catch on because women were talking about it?

But they're never associated with love, dumbass. That's a relatively recent phenomenon

I adore Haley Williams. How is it possible she's still underrated?

Attached: R.4a193f60a96e92afc9921ad9ba2b82c1.jpg (1200x1799, 317.1K)

Raped women =/= raped men.

He would need a basketball instead of Wilson the volleyball.

Black comics always hated Cosby for insulting their acts because they cussed or were raunchy. He acted like he was better than them.

I’m sorry this doesn’t fit your narrative. This must be pretty hard for you.

U seem upset y chang cunbersayshun?

>He did the same thing to Richard Pryor
He literally made his career.
Richard Pryor would've just been a Bill Cosby tribute act like every other black comedian from the 60s if not for Paul Mooney.
The guy even wrote half of his jokes for him, Richard Pryor was conversationally funny and a decent comedic actor but he never would have made it big as a stand-up comedian without Paul Mooney.

I got my (you)

I'm happy. Dopamine.

Mooney's whole shtick was >black man maketh, white man taketh. Unfunny as hell, at least Pryor had it in him to make any crowd laugh even if the script was wack

r/whoosh

you have to go back

Wut iz “dopamine”?
(Reddit space)
Y r u so mad?

hello, reddit.

Jade Cargill is taking it up several levels now. She can now promo & work a bit.

Hollywood. She's gorgeous!

Attached: R.e0ccd1bf04a89fbe0a8be44d7ebd4bd0.jpg (1068x1068, 142.73K)

Attached: Documenti_d'amore_(1640)_(14747564815).jpg (2305x3290, 2.36M)