People used to actually have to rent DVD'S from stores

in order to watch movies. How pathetic.

So glad I was born in 2004.

Attached: pepe.jpg (179x282, 7.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SwFC9QKCzgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first time I got my own Video Update card, I rented Friday the 13th part VII on VHS.

Post anus or GTFO

>So glad I was born in 2004

Same here.

Attached: 02ECCCA6-FCAE-44B6-AA7B-50CE91FADCA2.jpg (828x814, 726.38K)

>faggots born in 2004 are 18 now
holy fucking shit

>you will never hang out at blockbuster, which is basically Yea Forums in real life
Why even live?

Your generation pays to watch women play video games, I wouldn't get too excited there champ.

BTFO

You forgot that their generation watch blacked shit too

We used to have more movies to choose from, and better movies coming out too.

not a new thing youtu.be/SwFC9QKCzgw

Fuckin'A

Yes people used to go outside and have a community as well. Now 99% of the people that go outside only do it to take pictures for Instagram and videos for TikTok.

Born in 1994, currently fucking 18 years old born in 2004. Feels good lads.

Jesus

You never experienced the world when it wasn't completely fucked and had a shit childhood.
Cope, seethe and dilate

4 chan is literally older than you that's pathetic.

Boomer here. What you will probably never understand is how much you appreciated the movies you rented. It wasn't disposable, lingering on your hard drive and forgotten. You paid, you hoped it was in stock, you invested something. Sometimes it would be a blind gamble, going by cool vhs box art. Sometimes you'd ask real people their recommendations. Some employees were really cool and would talk for hours about movies. I remember as a kid, some employees played a rare copy of Drunken Master 2 for me in the store while I watched and we talked about Hong Kong movies long before they ever came to America. You actually made friends in the video stores sometimes. They were real people. And oftentimes they would give you full-size posters for free. I had my walls lined with cool 80s and 90s horror posters that were given to me by familiar faces. Some video stores would make their own popcorn that you could eat in the store while browsing around or take some home.

You really don't understand what you've lost with instant gratification. You think you got it good, but you missed out on more than you realize.

Attached: 80s-vhs.jpg (474x693, 57.78K)

>18 years old
Amateur

there are people who rent and subscribe, then there are people who torrent

>rent and subscribe
soul
>people who torrent
souless

>2004
disgusting

REKT

/thread

The thing is they don't need to at all they just choose to pay someone they will never even meet because they are mega simps, they just throw their money away for no reason

nobody with a brain rented DVDs. That was for boomers and stupid people.
All the nerds back then downloaded and burned everything. It just took longer to download than it does now

Attached: LEL.gif (320x235, 2.05M)

lol is there any lower form of life than a zoomer "male"?

87 fag here, there was something special about going into a rental store, seeing all the movies and games.

Attached: thoden-7d569d1f-50a3-4ffa-b2f4-6e2f47a4bd1-resize-750.jpg (750x571, 111.27K)

op status: utterly rekt
this user? straight bussin, fr

>1 in 5 zoomers identifies as lgbt
oh no no no

my local video store had 100,000 unique titles and goth cuties who could recommend good one
how many does your streaming service have little zoom zoom?

Attached: zoomer.webm (576x1024, 2.99M)

This. The whole experience was that, an experience. Like going to the movie theater every time you wanted a movie

have your balls even dropped?

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN BROTHERS
THE FIRST THING YOU GOTTA REALIZE, IS THAT TRANNIES ARE MEN IN DRESSES. DON'T HATE ME 41%ERS, HATE YOUR PARENTS FOR GIVING YOU XY CHROMOSOMES BECAUSE YOU CANT CHANGE THAT OR YOUR SMELL, MAN-HANDS AND YOUR LACK OF A UTERUS DUDE, SO YOU CAN JUST COPE, SEETHE AND DILATE BROTHER.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL THE PRODUCT OF SINGLE MOTHERS? IS IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE PLASTIC IN THE WATER THESE DAYS?
DID YOU FORGET WHAT I TAUGHT YOU?

LITSEN UP ZOOMIE DUDES.... GO TO YOUR DAD OR OLDER BROTHER. ASK HIM. SAY
>"BROTHER, WHAT DID THE HULKSTER TEACH YOU ALL THOSE YEARS AGO WHEN YOU WERE JUST ONE OF THE MILLIONS OF LITTLE HULKAMANIACS BROTHER?"
AND BROTHERS, THEY WILL LOOK INTO YOUR LITTLE ZOOMIE EYES AND REPLY
>"LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN LITTLE ZOOMIE DUDE, THE HULKSTER TAUGHT ME THE 3 DEMANDMENTS:
>1. SAY YER PRAYERS
>2. TAKE YER VITAMNS
>3. TRAIN HARD BROTHER"
NOW IT SEEMS LIKE EITHER YOU ZOOMIES DIDNT GET THE MESSAGE, OR NEVER EVEN HEARD IT MY DUDES.

1. YOU ZOOMIES ARE ALL ATHIESTS. YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE BIG MAN UP THERE, AND THE BIGGEST HULKAMANIAC OF THEM ALL.
HE HATES FAGS MAN, AND IF YOU LIKE TRANNIES, THATS WHAT YOU ARE BRAH.

2. HRT AND TRANNY PILLS ARE -NOT- VITAMINS, AND I'D GIVE EACH AND EVERY TRANNY THE BIG BOOT AND DROP THE LEG BROTHER. THEY ALL HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS MAN

3. TRAIN HARD. NOW WHEN I SAY TRAIN, I MEAN YOUR MIND AND MUSCLES BROTHER, NOT YOUR ANAL SPHINCTER OR DILATING YOUR AXE WOUND BRO.

SO HULKAMANIACS, LEARN FROM THE HULKSTER. STOP BEING GAY MAN.
YOU GOTTA PUT YOURSELF FIRST MAN, THEN A QUALITY WOMAN WILL COME AROUND. DON'T GO CHASING OR WORSHIPING THOTS OR MEN IN DRESSES BROTHER, BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY LEAD TO RUIN... AND IF POSSIBLE AVOID BLACKS AND JEWS TOO BROTHER - STICK TO YOUR OWN.
GOOD LUCK BROTHERS
- H H

Attached: LETMETELLYASOMETHINMEANGENE.gif (400x232, 902.88K)

Sh-shut up
I remember renting vhs tapes as a kid, I was too young to read but I'd always pick one of the original trilogy of star wars tapes to watch whenever I did go to the video store

Fuck vhs tapes and fuck dvds, I'm siding with the zoomer

Attached: 1643449457963.png (540x540, 455.54K)

There's certain movies I can't find illegally online, so I have to buy the DVD instead

It's worse than that. All prior generations regularly went out in public to watch movies at the kinoplex. Today everyone has a pod person home kino viewer that they love. Great improvement? Maybe, but it's another step to permanent podcel existence.

Yeah and we all remember going to Blockbuster with fondness.

Enjoy your soulless netflix

I was born in 2003, and I just pirate them online. I watched shit like Cars on DVD, and my older cousin's hand me down Thomas the Tank engine on VHS, but piracy is so much more convenient.

>my local video store had 100,000 unique titles
For real? Mine had 15,000 and I thought that was extensive as fuck.

>last week internet went down
>go to play warcrap3 on my current PC
>must be online or it doesnt work
>boot up my old pc with the original version of the game before they POZZ'd it with the remaster
>it works
zoomies will never know freedom

kek, zoomer annihilated

I fuck zoomers in the ass every weekend. Half of your generation likes to take it up the ass, I don't know why.

Imagine not having trauma from the towers falling and you think Netflix was made in 1940s

your generation invented it

Jesus user have some mercy.

>Sometimes it would be a blind gamble
this is what is missing now
sometimes you were exposed to new stuff that was great
it took people out of their comfort zones and allowed them to make serendipitous discoveries

>trauma from the towers falling
did they fall on your neighborhood?

What’s worse, this or “rapper reacts to…”?

those are kind of a guilty pleasure of mine lol. watching black people react to metal music and top-tier white comedians are kino

I watch stupid roasties overreact and cry at shit, and then it makes me cry and laugh at the same time.

Honestly it was better because they always had what you were looking for and the price was always pretty decent, that being said video stores pretty much disappeared by the time I was 13 and I was born in 96 so all I ever really got from them was DBZ and video games

Convenience is overrated. It's convenient to fly from California to New York, but you miss the rest of America. Convenience replaced experience and from what I gather, this isn't a good thing.

Attached: 1648574969772.webm (642x800, 2.65M)

Thats a millenial thing all the most renown cuckold spammers are millenials like tenda spencer reiko ect

I remember what it was like to be truly alone.
No one could contact you through your smart phone.
You could go out in the woods for a few days and not be worried about all the people who will be offended and upset you just ghosted them for two days when you turn your phone back on, or set your phone on silent while you sleep in the day because you work night shift.
Now everyone has to be within contact constantly... instantly.
I fucking hate it. You there... I hate you.

Attached: usjni2jxz0l61.jpg (1200x915, 235.45K)

Based beyond belief.

Jewish tv broadcasted it for everyone so yes

zoomerbros......

I hope we can make it back there one day user.
That comfy night in the woods watching the fire burn, not a care in the world. Knowing in two or three days time we can call those we care about.
>6 hours out of contact
OMG WHERE ARE YOU?!?! DO YOU NOT EVEN CARE?!? YOU NEVER CARED!! WE WERE NEVER REALLY FRIENDS WERE WE?!? I HAD A BAD THOUGHT TODAY WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!

Attached: umnQPku.jpg (1024x804, 276.97K)

I remember renting out a double feature of Tremors and The Thing (I was mainly looking for the thing because I was obsessed with the video game) never would have discovered Tremors otherwise. Good times. I remember my mother renting a Nintendo from the video store and beating Captain Skyhawk.

Attached: 1647559068359.png (1298x672, 730.85K)

Dude that's lame I just close my eyes and watch the movies in my head.