NASCAR orders Denny Hamlin to begin sensitivity training after posting Family Guy clip to twitter

apnews.com/article/entertainment-sports-business-charlotte-auto-racing-497aaf7b8fb46447f484dbee8f21f25f

Attached: sdire.jpg (480x360, 17.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlH9RGLJqxE
youtu.be/J7B3C5AHRvs
youtu.be/x6HE2kdj6Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=59kf86v_Cpc
youtube.com/watch?v=kx8yLdUJbqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nascar is for white trash lol

>orders
Tell them to fuck off.

F1 Chad's always win. Thank you Max for uncucking the sport.

>haha only the elite tv people can make edgy jokes sweetie, and then those tv people can call you racist

family guy has always been based

What clip?

The best response is no response.
Should have just rode it out. Now that he's apologize they now feel like he should pay tribute.
I had no idea this was removed from streaming services either since I only pirate Family Guy from old DVD rips

I don't think Denny is here, user.

Super based. I like when they say white people are racist idiots but their show requires people to go through sensitivity training kek

GOOD-A-RUCK EVABODY ERSE

youtube.com/watch?v=hlH9RGLJqxE

Imagine watching nascar

I just randomly thought of this bit while driving yesterday. Coincidence?

What a crock of shit. Who do they think watches Nascar?

one in the op

I like Drawn Together’s take on this

youtu.be/J7B3C5AHRvs

It's genuinely a funny joke.
Until people stop giving into the purity outrage it'll keep going.

>the satellite falling from space
LMAO

HOW MUCH SIGNAL I NEED TO CROSS 8 LANE!?

They freakout or for famous cunts their publicists or managers tell them to apologize and it's a moot effort.
The people outraged didn't like you to begin with so they're just going to hate you even more.
Chinks are getting too uppity after people felt sorry for them during the Covid shit.

>Chinks are getting too uppity after people felt sorry for them during the Covid shit.
i dont even get that. the chinks are responsible for it in the first place.
they havent had to do anything or apologize. if i had any sort of real political power id put down sanctions on china like australia did.

why does he need sensitivity training and not Seth McFarlane?

youtu.be/x6HE2kdj6Zc

>The people outraged
All 100 of them are irrelevant outside of the internet anyway.
Because NASCAR needs those Larry Fink bucks.

Only ever post clips making fun of italians, we don't give a shit and we are honorary white, we don't or have anyone participating for us in the oppression olympics so it will always fair game.

This applies to anyone who lives in a US city

because nascar's asshole got blasted open by being labeled racists because some 30% black racer thought a rope in a garage was a noose to lynch him

truly a masterpiece of television

Attached: drawn together captain hero 1583702386954.gif (428x308, 3.09M)

>Asians in the comments enjoying the gag
>even agreeing
There are two types and those are the ones liberals fucking hate

youtube.com/watch?v=59kf86v_Cpc

It was a tiny loop too.
It was hilarious.

>I had no idea this was removed from streaming services either since I only pirate Family Guy from old DVD rips
Wait wut? It was removed?

Yes. Now leave us alone.

Attached: Raise Hell Praise Dale.jpg (600x716, 40.62K)

Do Americans really need to be psychologically conditioned to not make "offensive" jokes?

>But I take picture of Ang Lee
>Good he do too many white people movie anyway
kek

Attached: 60A6EBCB-E904-4122-92B6-24FD6C4D1A87.jpg (960x881, 146.48K)

Common,....do math.

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE SPONSORS?!

That was so fucking funny. The fucking FBI got involved.

Attached: 1650324634364.jpg (680x682, 61.39K)

Supposedly Hulu did it but since most streaming services that have the same content share the same source it probably extends to other shit like Amazon.

AM DENNY

>make
He reposted the joke lol

Based Dale
if you give me the sauce I’ll get started on my actual life goals tonight

Okay

youtube.com/watch?v=kx8yLdUJbqs

goodluckeverybodyelse

Why is our world so cucked nowadays? 20 years ago, people were saying faggot and queer out loud, and now you go to sensitivity training for a fucking joke.

>racism
>based

Dale's death was an inside job. The government feared him because he was the one man who could have rallied the rednecks and white trash to overthrow their tyranny.

It’s a way to have struggle sessions in the West

unironically electing Obama, not because of the guy himself but because the stigma of having a black president made it so it was harder to criticize anyone thanks to the race card. Media got too safe after he got elected so as not to offend anyone and after the second election society decided to double down on insanity.

Yes.

ESG

they had to take down Dale before they took down those towers

the long march through the institutions started to bear fruit.

Occupy Wall Street

I have been hit by ONE car while on foot.
While legally crossing a crosswalk in a neon yellow jacket.
They had come to a full stop and then proceeded to turn while I was in front of them, and I went over onto their hood but sustained only a sprain, a hairline fracture in a finger and some bruises.
It was a female Asian nurse.

Attached: Occupy Wallstreet - Race War.jpg (1826x1581, 710.23K)

Attached: 3DA4022D-8B35-461E-A824-F4EE5531C51B.gif (289x445, 939.65K)

If everybody watches the same copy then only 1 copy needs to be changing digital great?

Based on what?

>Someone spent their time making this

kek

Anyone who lives near Washington DC has almost been killed by a Korean woman at least once

When I saw a positive correlation between NASCAR fans and anti-vaxers I knew I had chosen the right side.

You seem upset, lil ricedick

Attached: 1B248A91-2BD3-4CE7-9158-6F5FE9BD1F11.jpg (1170x1111, 491.94K)

>jews
>avoiding confrontation is their best chance for survival
Is this why they have a breakdown whenever someone names them?

The few are more attentive and louder than the many.
A small group of lumpy fags have more pull than your ham and eggers who don't pay attention or care about the shit the others are bitching about.
As a friend once explained it, people don't care about shit until it's gone and by then it's too late to get it back.

>tfw multiple asians you know find that shit funny
lemme guess it was white trannies freaking out

How autistic does someone have to be to tally WMAF and AMWF couples in everyday life? How truly obsessed do you have to be?

Accurate

>r/AsianMasculinity

Never fails to make me laugh.

Idk a ricedick did it. He must have a lot of free time on his hands since he’s not fucking girls

How did Family Guy get away with these jokes on mainstream tv? They have stuff about the jews.

Attached: AsianMasculinityFindsBradPittsCondo.webm (384x288, 2.64M)

They're harmless and funny.

100% a publicity stunt. Nobody watches nascar. They will do anything for some viewers.

kek

not only funny, but also true.
remember that Mythbusters accidentally shown that asian women are the worst drivers in the world.

It's a joke you bugoid fucking gooks