Morbius is Sony's Mummy or worse. However Mummy at least made 400M at the box office, Morbius won't get to 200M

Morbius is Sony's Mummy or worse. However Mummy at least made 400M at the box office, Morbius won't get to 200M.

Attached: morbius.png (805x811, 533.17K)

The fact that Morbius does poorly in the current environment means that something about it must have pissed liberals off so it must be good.

Attached: maxresdefault.png (680x748, 704.85K)

Still winning.

Attached: 1650930628858.gif (360x270, 960.82K)

The Mummy at least had some cool moments, stunts etc. Morbius is full on CGI shit. Both are just spooky blockbusters and both are criticized for introducing more elements of their respective universes. The Mummy got shat on because of skulls in jars and 'other monsters' while Morbius teases other villains. Both are completely apolitical.

For me both are unfair criticized, it's like shitting on Ironman just because there's a scene where Samuel L Jackson asks about other avengers. I think people are just blindly praising any Disney Marvel shit and trashing every other cinematic universe attempt so Marvel has monopoly. These movies aren't worse than let's say Black Widow or Antman or any other random release.

It unironically might have done better if it went direct to streaming in it's original release window of Summer 2020
It's at least somewhat reasonable for the Bond people to want to maximize their returns on a big movie like that, but I have no idea who thought Morbius was a heavy enough hitter to sit on for two years

rent janny wage

Cruise is in a completely different league than Leto. There's just no comparison between the two.

They sat on it for two years because they were still rewriting No Way Home. Morbius and Venom originally took place in the MCU, they only changed them to their own universe later on. Morbius suffers way more than Venom, because Venom was actually standalone, it had its own stuff going on. Morbius on the other hand originally incorporated heavy aspects of the MCU, including Vulture being the one who breaks Morbius out of prison, and there being a long prison segment also featuring Michael Mando before that.

I'm not bullshitting here but this is what sold your movie. Too bad it was shit at everything else.

Attached: the-mummy-sofia-boutella-ahmanet-4k.jpg (1440x2560, 1.62M)

imagine being this much of a retarded muppet who lets liberals live rent free in his head

She's actually ugly. Like way too tall, very mannish features. She's a tranny with no dick.

They love Disney

maybe it's just a shit movie with literal box office poison attached to it

You think Sony gives a flying fuck? They literally just greenlit films for Madame Web and Los Muertos. Who? Exactly.

Didn't matter how Morbius did, it's always been full steam ahead!

Doesn't make me wrong.

I love The Mummy. I love the story about cursed princess trying to seduce Cruise and to sacrifice him to Set. I love scenes where she's playing with Tom's mind, showing visions, teasing him etc and he's confused and reluctant but slowly giving in. I wish ending was better and no Dr Jekyll's darkverse stuff. Without darkverse crap I'd rate it legit 8/10.

Snoy capeshit just has to be money laundering at this point right? How else does a fucking Madam Web movie get greenlit?

Honestly it was a fine and serviceable action flick. Interesting visuals, creepy villain, moral about not becoming corrupt with power, the usual. I certainly enjoyed it a lot more than shangi chi or eternals. Thought it was kinda weird that it was so heavily lambasted. Assuming it was the white cast except for the black detective.

>Snoy
Back to Plebbit, you Feigefag. You consistently spell Sony wrong in all your posts, it isn't funny. Both Venom's were hits, and the third one will be too. Keep on coping with Morbius, the Sonyverse will outlast the MCU.

>mummyfu
>tall
she smoll and ironically 'mannish' angular body gives her better mummy-like corpse look

Attached: A1+Stage+3.jpg (750x1125, 199.08K)

Disney cultists aren't sentient, they're like the degenerated inbreds of a Lovecraft story. All they know is how to worship a corporation and attack its competition.

>the Sonyverse will outlast the MCU.

Attached: 1552178235529.png (697x697, 590.43K)

It’s crazy. Just like the poor Northman reviews, I can only assume these people are living in an alternate pocket universe where they see a different movie than I do.

Not him but it will. These retards bought rights to almost 500 Marvel characters for very cheap long before capeshit craze and now they will shit out movies with them.

>5'5"
>way too tall
lmao how short of a manlet are you?

you're embarrassing yourself

You also have to keep in mind that bugmen are a different breed. They watch Morbius and get angry because there isn't enough irony, Jared Leto doesn't make fun of himself enough, he doesn't mock the concept of a living vampire. They watch the Northman and who knows what they're thinking, for them watching the Northman is probably like looking at a book in a language you can't read, it simply isn't something they can grasp.

>She's actually ugly. Like way too tall
Ahmanet was very beautiful when alive and fascinating as undead. Also smoll and exotic.

Attached: 1648625658193.jpg (634x1024, 267.16K)

Funny how a movie from So*y can be so shitty but the "fans" think it was good.

And then they attack others on Yea Forums for pointing this out. So*y movies suck.

How is she that short when she towers over Tom Cruise?

You are the same guy as before. You post on both Yea Forums and Yea Forums over and over again, getting satisfaction out of a Morbius movie not doing Avengers numbers. Wouldn't be surprised if you used to post like this about the Venom movies before you realized way too many people actually like those for this shtick of yours to work.

Cruise is towering over her. In the final scene where he finally accepts his fate and walks towards her you can see how tiny she is.

Attached: The Mummy - Ahmanet is happy.webm (1000x416, 2.88M)

Well that would at least explain why the whole prison segment is incoherent. His friends breaks him out and then gloats that he wants morbius to show the world who he really is by feeding... something that was inevitable if he was still in prison. Morbius asks if his friend really is evil and a dickbag after hearing him murder and eat a random guy for literally no reason at all less than 30 seconds prior.

>written by Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless
>best known for Dracula Untold and Gods of Egypt
Producers are a mystery to me. If you're kicking off a franchise, why hire people who've already killed a franchise?

But still unfair. The Mummy made 409M at the box office and set and still holds Cruise opening record but they killed dark universe anyway.

Morbius is doing dogshit numbers, less than half of Mummy's box office but Sony already greenlit Kraven movie next.

Both are critically panned but somehow the one that made more money gets nothing while an actual flop is getting next film in the series. I don't care about critics, I just want modern version of classic monster dark universe. I love original films but they are just very dated. Fake bats in Dracula or plush spiders on strings feel dated no matter how much I like them. The new Mummy film basically swapped roles from the original one. Now we have Ahmanet seducing Cruise instead of Karloff seducing Zita. We were supposed to get new take on Frankenstein with Javier fucking Bardem and more.

Dark Universe isn't dead. They are literally doing Renfield film to re-introduce classic Dracula. I'm not making this up.
>Following the critical and financial success of Leigh Whannell's The Invisible Man (2020), development of the Dark Universe was resumed with the production of Chris McKay's Renfield, a reboot of the Dracula film series.

CEO of Universal studio said that Dark Universe is not going to be like Marvel or DC where it's just series of dumbass blockbusters, instead they want each installment to be film maker driven. What is so hard to understand?
>“We’ve learned many lessons throughout the creative process on Dark Universe so far, and we are viewing these titles as filmmaker-driven vehicles, each with their own distinct vision. We are not rushing to meet a release date and will move forward with these films when we feel they are the best versions of themselves.” – Universal president of production Peter Cramer - "Dark Universe will return, stay tuned"

>Morbius won't get to 10M
>Morbius won't get to 20M
>Morbius won't get to 30M
>Morbius won't get to 40M
>Morbius won't get to 50M
>Morbius won't get to 75M
>Morbius won't get to 100M
*YOU ARE HERE*
>Morbius won't get to 200M
>Morbius won't get to 300M
>Morbius won't get to 400M
>Morbius won't get to 500M
>Morbius won't get to 1B
>Morbius won't get to 5B
>Morbius won't get to 10B
>Morbius won't get to 100B
>Morbius won't get to 1T

COPE AND SEETHE
#MadAtMorb #MorbiusSweep

Attached: MV5BNzZhYThmOTAtMzJkNi00MjQ0LWE0ZWItYzRhZWU5Njc3ZmFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQWpnYW1i._V1_.jpg (1272x715, 76.48K)

They cancelled that Dracula reboot because of Morbius. They also cancelled Nosferatu remake because Morbius flopped so hard studios are moving away from vampire movies.

Fake news. We've got this Morbbros
#MorbiusSweep

Attached: 1651013287912.jpg (739x415, 128.45K)

Why are you still #MadAtMorb?

How have movie studio execs been so consistently and constantly retarded for so long?

No, they cancelled Blumhouse version, a shitty woke one with fat mutt playing Mina. Renfield is doing fine. Universal is doing it and it is not going to be cancelled at this point. They want Cage to be their new Bela Lugosi.

They pumped too much money into Dark Universe and they love these monsters. These creatures are everything they have, main Fast and Furious saga is coming to an end. New Jurassic Park is trilogy is also about to end. Dark Universe is their future.

Sony is going to release their own universe too, nothing ever ends. Sony has rights to almost 500 characters. DC is crumbling tho.

Attached: cage.png (750x731, 579.23K)

My bad then. Yeah they cancelled Blumhouse one indeed. I thought Blumhouse is doing this Dark Universe now so this confused me.

it was a meh movie. Too much over the top effects

>Morbius is Sony's Mummy or worse.
Worse. The Mummy was flawed but fun. Cruise /Boutella duo had charm. Morbius sucks, Leto is awful.

>film made by Jews and has a pedophile sex pervert as its lead is anti-liberal
God, you faggots are so deluded. Just admit you like it to spite Disney, stop pretending Sony is the white man's company because it's filled with incompetent retards.

k

>500 Marvel characters
They gave most of them back and now only has Spider-Man and his villains left. They used to own Ghost Rider and Thor but obviously gave them back

Sofia Boutella was shining there. Absolutely perfectly cast. Her performance made the movie.

Indeed. Legitimately spooky and hot at the same time.

Attached: evilsmile.webm (1280x536, 1.11M)

It was a great movie for her. Too bad the likelihood of getting her in the exact same role in some kind of reboot type movie is zero.

Does anyone know if the shit on her face is actually saying anything or is it made up runes?

She may apprear modern in scorpion king spin off because it is supposed to be in similar style.
>In a meeting with Collider, Garcia uncovered new details about The Scorpion King reboot. According by Garcia, the first draft of the reboot’s script is finished. While he wouldn’t offer further details, Garcia said the completed script is presently heading towards altering and cleaning. View Garcia’s full statement beneath:
>It was recently revealed that screenwriter Jonathan Herman, writer of Straight Outta Compton, which earned him an Academy Award nomination, was fixed to pen the script. The reboot is supposed to be a side project of The Mummy franchise.
>The Scorpion King reboot seems to have more than a few qualities in common with The Mummy (2017) and the other movies planned for the Dark Universe. Like those films, it will take place in the present-day. Given that the previous Scorpion King movies were pulpy adventures about muscular, ancient-world warriors in the vein of Conan the Barbarian, the decision to change the setting to modern-times feels at odds with the very thing fans of the franchise found appealing in the first place.

If they bring her back, even cameo, then I'm going to travel 50 miles to see in IMAX. I love visiting her corner in Universal park.

Attached: 53255488.jpg (1080x1350, 201.15K)

>Like way too tall
You must be a hyper manlet because she's tiny.

Demotic script. Simpler version of hieroglyphic. You know, hieroglyphs have these symbols, like animals, like birds, lions etc. while demotic is simpler and made mostly of lines and figures. But I can't translate this, sorry. I'm not good in demotic, I can barely understand some basic hieroglyphic. Here's an example of how 3 most common ancient egyptian scripts looked like.

Attached: hieroglyphic_hieratic_demotic.jpg (640x360, 47.21K)

First off, thank you for bringing some knowledge in here.
But - concerning Demotic. Did it exist when Ankhesenamun lived? Hieratic was definitely in use during the Pharaonic age / "New Kingdom" but I'd thought Demotic started later, like what we Yooroos would call the "classical age".

>towers over Tom Cruise
even if that were true it wouldn't make her tall lmao

Shit I wasn't expecting that.

Here's a pic of some great boobs in exchange. Thanks!

Attached: boobies.jpg (2400x1600, 821.15K)

am i the only one that really enjoyed the 2017 mummy

My gym is worth over 4 million dollars. Yours isn't worth 4.

fpbp