He deserved better

He deserved better

Attached: Nacho_-_BCS_T2.png (720x900, 488.92K)

He's been doomed from the start -- he's always been a dark parallel to Jesse.

his dad is a fucking retard wageslave boomer spic that gets his own son killed through his shortsightedness.

bro just go to the police lmao

i felt nothing when he died

gus' plan was fucking retarded from the start. why did the show make mike so much more capable than him

what happened was the best outcome for everyone, him included, he was dead as soon as Gus turned him into his informant

anyone know about that s6 leaked google drive that was on 8kun a little while ago?

his end was cool and fitting. he was a criminal spic subhuman and deserved to die. i forgot that nobody knew about the fake meds so i enjoyed that he told hector to his face that he did it.

DE BOSS
CAN SOOOCK ME

ANNA GUNN IS YOURS

He should have taken this advice. The mexico federales would have taken care of his situation.

The point is Gus is not the mastermind he was in Breaking Bad. He's still learning. That's why he knocked the glass off the table and why he fucked this up. BTW Mrs KettleTitties BOOBA forever.

>saved his dad
>free from the mortal plane
>spit some mad lines
Good ending

Fuck Ben Shapiro

is the right choice.
I'm sad regardless.

so what was the plan if nacho didnt shoot himself?
would have mike killed everyone in the meet?

did you miss the part where the messican cops were looking for varga on salamanca territory?

Gus knocked the glass off the table so there would be a shard of glass in the trash for Nacho to see who would then hide it to cut his ziptie off during his final stand against the Salamancas
Gus is always 10 steps ahead and Bravo Vince

Nacho wasn't supposed to kill himself. He was supposed to make a run for to and have Victor shoot him. Mike was there to make sure Gus held up his end of the agreement and didn't hand him over to the Salamancas to be tortured to death.

Nobody gets a happy ending. Have you not been watching?

your gonna need a better post

Attached: 87t87t.jpg (1400x700, 87.67K)

I think they took the lazy route with this one. The cousins saw Nacho in Mexico. They would surely suspect about Gus having Nacho.

the only fucking problem i have with that scene is the absolutely goofy fucking death of Nacho. i guarantee you that if someone shot themselves in the head the way he did, it would've looked way differently. im not asking for realism in a world that has machine guns in trunks and men walking away from explosions with half a face, but still. come on, make the blood much more realistic, or hell, just not show it. thats what these hack writers do anyways.

gus has been at this for decades now.

the suicide was just a dream

>Gus held up his end of the agreement and didn't hand him over to the Salamancas to be tortured to death.
He couldn't do that because then the Salamancas would know that Gus was behind the hit on Lalo

I dont understand why Gus gave the Salamancas Nacho's location in the first place. Surely they'd have tortured him and found out that Gus was behind the hit on Lalo.

Yeah it needed a nice slomo of actual blood splattering from his skull

He did this and also told Nacho to open fire on anyone who came through his door, hoping that Nacho would get killed and that it would look like he had nothing to do with it.

or just don't show it, you condescending prick. they didn't show Hank, Gomie, Gale, or Walter getting shot. why did they need to show Nacho getting shot? as R*ddit and cringe as it is, just have the scene of the actual shot being fired not be shown.

btw thanks for spoiling it for posting these threads all day

He stole agua from that car mechanic. It's karma.

That whole death felt very anticlimactic in general. Probably one of the worst deaths in the series, they spent all that time on him just for him for such a mediocre end. Would rather have him gunned down by the twins or something.

I’ve got to say Michael Mando did an amazing job fuelling his anger towards the Salamancas. The look of pure anger when he tells Victor he’s the one who crippled him is priceless.

Attached: 707E243C-A0D0-4DCB-80C7-605546092129.jpg (1423x765, 814.48K)

>not watching Yea Forums's current approved show immediately and avoiding the board until you do
your fault, tbhfamalamadingdong

>just go to prison for life and snitch on the cartel while you're at it bro
Why was Nacho's father such an asshole?

Bump for interest

The oil tanker scene is pretty dumb.

leakfags spoiled it hours before it premiered

The nigga could have literally ran off and hidden anywhere else

>hey son
>just wanted to hear your voice dad
>ok
>ok bye

"hello salamancas, this is the police. we found your guy, we can drop him off for torture at 4"

>btw call police ese

Actually excpected him to make it by faking his death somehow. Did at least not excpect him to die so soon. Kino.

It's implied by the moment in the van with the nod and the glass, and Mike saying "do it", that he and Mike conspired for Nacho to start a shootout, likely to shoot Gus. Also supported by Mike lobbying to be there with a sniper to pick everyone off

>hey son
>fifty tauson, and de gonn ken sock me
>ok
>ok bye

gigaretard

Funny calling Lalo soulless. Probably the most soulful character on the show.

You all missed the subtlety. This user has it right

Attached: 128978791167920110725-22047-1wjgbsg.png (679x427, 6.46K)

you're gonna need a better post.

Attached: dsfdsfdsf.jpg (753x699, 49.17K)

Couldn't cut him any slack
He was the hardest player playing a rigged game

Did Rian Johnson ghost direct?

Attached: 4565465465465465465464.png (440x409, 249.07K)

>Mike lobbying to be there with a sniper to pick everyone off
Why the fuck would Mike want to start a cartel war? He initially only started working for Gus take revenge on the Salamancas for threatening his family, and finally to see the whole Nacho -- for whom he had grown a soft spott -- situation through, hence his constant lobbying to Gus to let Nacho go. In fact Mike was the one to advisd Nacho against switching Hector's pills because it would invite unwanted attention from the cartel, so there is no chance in hell that he would start killing cartel bosses for no reason.

Mando is a fantastic actor

Also the twin just sticking his head down into the tank without knowing what's in there.
I don't get the point of the scene from a narrative standpoint. He loses his phone but then just uses a phone somewhere else?

> He loses his phone but then just uses a phone somewhere else?
He tries his phone after coming out of the tanker, but apparently flip phones and oil doesn’t mix.

thats not how life works, zoomer mud

how would it look