I have chopped off my left middle finger as a reminder that I should never cut my finger off again!!” Depp wrote in...

>I have chopped off my left middle finger as a reminder that I should never cut my finger off again!!” Depp wrote in an email to his doctor, which was shown in court on Thursday.
>In a separate audio recording, Depp can be heard saying “I chopped off my finger.”
>Depp, however, insisted to the court that he heard himself saying, “I got my finger chopped off.”

LOL, why didn't you fags mention this at all?

Attached: 220421-johnny-depp-jm-1347-4dd153.jpg (2500x1667, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DR0Wu4fa7C4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Figure of speech you fucking dumb cunt. He's not referring to himself actually doing it.

Also if u have to be retarded. He was keeping it a secret to people who asked him so Heard wouldn't get into trouble.

Now go lose weight and touch grass.

Remind me again about the method Amber used to sever Depp's beautiful finger

Honestly they seem like normal people with normal problems. Yes she lied but dragging these people through the mud is insane.

Hollywhore men drop women when they turn 30

>chopped off my finger
>all fingers still intact in picture

explain?

Chucking a handle of stolichanaya at him. Didn't sever the whole finger, just a chunk of the tip.

Objection, defecation of character

See

Proof Psychology is fake:
youtu.be/DR0Wu4fa7C4

>johnny is on camera drunkenly stomping around the kitchen and breaking glass
>johnny admits to cutting his own finger to his doctor
>i'm expected to believe amber threw a bottle at his hand like a shuriken
No.

As far as I know there's no video of the finger incident. The video you're talking about was Heard making a surreptitious video of Depp punching cabinets and pouring himself a megapint. Which is to sya a video of Depp being based and Heard being cringe.

yeah the whole bottle cutting a fingertip thing never made any sense

he was simping for her pretending that he did it so she didn't get in trouble. dumb move.

>Honestly they seem like normal people with normal problems.
This isn't normal.

Well you're a kike so your opinion means nothing to sentient beings.

what?

You can hear the Deppster just casually breaking glass. Of course he's going to get hurt if he chimps out and breaks shit drunk.
We'll see how it plays with the jury!

We'll see how you play with a gas chamber!

This shit is gonna be ten times funnier if* Depp loses
*(when)

My theory is that Amber threw the bottle at him, it broke, and then Johnny hurt himself on the broken glass accidentally.
That explains everything for me.

That way it's an accident where he cut his own fingertip off, but Amber is responsible for the broken glass. So he can justifiably blame her and she can claim it was Johnny's fault.
The idea that the thrown bottle directly cut his fingertip off made no sense to me. But it also seems quite crazy to cut your own fingertip off on purpose.

Attached: big brain.jpg (848x477, 67.88K)

It's going to be hilarious when you become a lampshade.

>But it also seems quite crazy to cut your own fingertip off on purpose.
A completely hopeless alcoholic being crazy? It strains credulity.

why does he wear the rings

How would he defend Amber?

Attached: 1628501730606.png (1680x945, 1.31M)

Keep it to one general thread FFS!

Attached: 1490300989001.jpg (319x319, 79.31K)

Oh I hear you. Depp is certainly a melodramatic ass that's not above cutting himself.
But I think it's more likely he accidentally cut himself on broken glass in a drunken rage/stupor.
Both because it's more mundane, and because it explains why there's so much disagreement over that point.

>Johnny and Amber has an argument
>He runs away
>She corners him and throws a bottle at him
>It crushes his finger and severs the tip, causing it to fall off. The bone is even shattered to pieces
>Fast forward, Johnny tells the doctor that he fucked it up himself because he didn't want to incriminate Amber at the time
>The medical professionals at the time were 100% aware that he was lying because of the shattered bone
Try actually watching the case before you speak about it, fucking dumbasses.

I DID NOT

Amber's team hasn't even begun presenting her side yet and it's already looking grim for Depp.
>audio of Depp admitting he headbutted amber
>footage of Depp having an aggression temper tantrum, kicking things, slamming cupboards, breaking things, throwing things, cursing, yelling

A court of law in the UK already found Depp to be a wife beater, and HE filed that lawsuit. Somehow Depp is expecting to get a different result in the American courts with the same evidence. That's not going to happen.

why did the general get deleted you cunts

Amber bros.. it's not looking too good for us right now

That was Depp vs The Sun in the UK. This is Depp vs Heard in the US. It's not complicated, you're just retarded.

Why the fuck are you lying so much? There's no audio of Depp admitting to headbutting Amber. He was specifically saying that he didn't do it.

They fill up fast and the tard jannies deleted the most recent one, this is the new one I think.
They should just pin it, this is going to be the main talking point on this board for weeks.

threads start getting deleted as this tranny starts posting his pasta again
quite a coincidence

janny's off his meds again

Debunked by a cop a few minutes ago

>why indeed

Attached: amber watching her world.jpg (586x622, 74.71K)

guaranteed (you)s

Damn she's pretty hot

>>audio of Depp admitting he headbutted amber
No such audio exists. There exists an audio of Amber recording an audio tape and accussing Johnny of headbutting her.
>A court of law in the UK already found Depp to be a wife beater, and HE filed that lawsuit.
No it didn't, his charges of libel against the Sun were unsuccesful.

3/10 bait made me reply.

> Actors Paul Bettany, James Franco, Ellen Barkin, and Tesla CEO and Heard's former boyfriend Elon Musk are expected to testify.[35]
oh god i can't fucking wait this is going to be so fucking KINO

Amber gonna be shooting commercials for Walmart pretty soon

>Amber Heard defamed me and I lost $50 million because of her
okay, prove it
>well she's mean to me sometimes!

you pro-Johnnies are delusional if you think he's winning this

Fucking James Franco

She will be on OnlyFans after this.

Is Musk for Amber or Depp?

you're all over these threads and you're full of shit
fuck both of them, but it's clear to even the most common maniac that Ms. Heard is cruel, stupid, and has committed perjury, either in the statement to the police or her current statement to the court

They won

Attached: 1651004786427.webm (1207x500, 1.29M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220426-140502_YouTube.jpg (1080x760, 216.25K)

depp has talked shit about him and elon has a massive ego so I'm gonna say he's for heard

she thirsty
and not for water

Apparently for Amber

He will seek revenge for the crooked dick joke.

Standard procedure when you do't want police involved

Attached: (You).jpg (570x587, 24.02K)

And a cop literally just said she's not a victim of domestic abuse

you just know

johnny chewing ice
riveting

Cant when the jannies keep deleting threads.
For free.

>innocent man getting dragged through courts after being abused for years
>outright told no one would believe him because he's a man
How is this kino user? You realise this shit happens a lot?

that wasn't the ruling lmao the ruling was that there was no defamation for reporting ambers statements

I don't remember the exact words but he did confirm it in an audiotape. Something like.
Amber: "I can't believe you headbutted me, you could have broken my nose"
Depp: "A headbutt doesn't break a nose"

I want a cougar to dart her eyes at me like that

We’re about to wrap up. Only 3 witnesses today, steady as she goes.

He would turn 360° and join team Depp

Whoa, a cop said something on court? Whoa!! Johnny will surely win now!!

He could've been putting his hand up to deflect shards coming at him from a bottle thrown towards him hitting something and smashing

kino. Sounds like something from a movie

>taking the word of some twitter lib

I'll trust the statement of the cop who actually observed Heard on the day in question

This cop is the 2nd witness, right?

can someone greetext a qrd from today ive been too busy to pay attention

Justice Nicol talks shit. After this is done JD will be heading back over to the Court of Appeal and a well oiled team.

he already won where it matters

Johnny is coming out looking better than Amber, but yeah, he's probably not going to win the trial. Defamation is hard to prove, and he doesn't have enough hard evidence. If this was a trial against Depp for domestic abuse he would win, but it's the other way around for defamation, and the burden is on him.

Attached: the weight of freedom.png (605x600, 431.88K)

She looks so dead inside
Amber sisters.. are we gonna lose?

3rd. 1st was the island manager.