Who is your favorite Punisher?

Who is your favorite Punisher?

Attached: 0000000.jpg (1024x431, 83.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPC2Fp7IT7o
youtube.com/watch?v=P35eZvHwDs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

08 is the most accurate.

Tom Jane. That movie is the most ridiculous shit ever but i like it for how cheesy it is. Travolta is great in it too. Dolph's is actually a piece of shit only deranged nostalgia boomers think otherwise.

Stevenson but the Villian was bad.

MASK YEW SUMMIN RICK
YEW THINK THEY GON GO UNPUNNISHD?!
MAH'M GUN PUNNISHEM REEEEEG

8 had the best director, 4 had the best actor

'08
but tom jane did a good job as VA on the game

Jon Bernthal was kino. Sucks that they had to introduce a retard woman in s2

The PTSD mass shooter vet was a pretty lame subplot.

Jane > Lundgren > Stevenson = Bernthal

Jane cannot get a franchise to hit to save his life...he's good in just about everything.

Stevenson

Jon Bernthal did the best performance but unfortunately the writing just sucked

>That ice-cream torture
KINO

Thomas Jane Punisher was a pretty solid film. The plot meanders a bit but its entertaining throughout.

They all have their own thing that makes them pretty good. The worst one is the Netflix MCU, but even that isn't bad, just not as good as the rest.

Attached: How_to_treat_a_woman_right.webm (1694x720, 2.96M)

You gotta love it

Stevenson bar far fit the look the best. Both he and Jane did a good job as Frank. Jane's movie was better though, although I did enjoy War Zone for the ridiculous over-the-top schlock that it was. I like Bernthal and think he could do a good job but the "OK just deliver every single line in either a hoarse whisper or scream it at the top of your lungs" direction was not a good choice. I don't know if that was his idea or what but it was ridiculous. Also his show was trash. He was solid in DDS2 but the writers just had no idea what to do with him in his own show.

Disqualifying the Lundgren movie (since I haven't seen it), Jane's movie was by far the best piece of media of the lot.

made me google whether you'd survive laying down while a train passes over you. seems the answer is largely no.

Best Punisher Stevenson
Best Punisher film Jane

hmm why would you lay down when u could just fuck off? i don't understand this world no more

Stevenson > Jane >> Bernthal > Lundgren.

Attached: Jon-Bernthal-is-Holding-onto-himself.jpg (2048x1780, 556.11K)

Is that guy John Halo?

I wanna say I've seen it in contrived situations where for whatever reason it would be faster or easier in media, like all the different things heroes have done while stuck in a falling elevator.

Only one I ever saw was 2004
This song is still fucking kino youtube.com/watch?v=hPC2Fp7IT7o

Me. I'm The Punisher.

discount bin kurt cobain lol
seether always sucked dude

Jane

Whatever, Amy Lee especially is a fucking goddess.

dolph himself looked the most comic accurate but the movie was weird
jane felt sanitized and the movie is an awful amalgamation of different comics with different tones
stevenson looked good but he was misdirected and the movie was total garbage
bernthal is a kike faggot in a kiked faggy show but he nailed that courtroom scene in daredevil

stop mashing together various stories and raping them all in the process you faggots

Attached: RCO017_1463733708.jpg (926x1402, 247.83K)

So true. I don't get how Hollywood fucks this shit up

08 > 16 > 04 > 89

Shit taste

pretty much

I can honestly say I haven't seen any of these movies.

What's the deal with the Punisher anyway? I loved Spider-Man as a kid and kept on seeing this guy but back then didn't care for him and always wished he'd fuck off. Now I'm kinda curious what his whole deal was

lots of you said 08. Why? I haven't even heard about it until now

edgelord power fantasy

Like peter isn't a nerd power fantasy.
At least Frank didn't make a deal with The Devil

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1650990709698.jpg (484x796, 39.53K)

They fucking retconned the Vietnam war out of Marvel. It's so fucking weird.

It's a matter of taste. If you like an over the top action bloodfest then War Zone is excellent. Stevenson plays the role perfectly and would fit any type of Punisher movie. However, the inherent cheesiness that comes with War Zone really puts a lot of people off. It's basically a modern day 80s action film.

peter is power fantasy for children. frank for teenagers and neonazis.

I mean what's the alternative? Putting Frank in Vietnam makes him eligible for social security, you've gotta move the timeline up at some point unless you want Frank to perpetually exist 5 years after the end of Vietnam.

>neonazis.
Under every rock eh?

Attached: his_assignment__squirt_spidey__by_the_nostalgia_runs_de68k02-fullview.jpg (900x900, 140.43K)

It was the most accurate Punisher adaptation. Unfortunately it wasn't as good as it could've been due to studio meddling.

Nick Fury & Magneto both had de-aging shit done to them.

I'm a right winger myself so I'm fairly aware of those retards.

I'm surprised they allowed that game to be made. Great fun though.

08 > all

>Haven't seen it
Why are you even here?

Attached: 46b576d995e17181d876cb53901f7bbc--comic-illustrations-art-and-illustration.jpg (736x1084, 235.43K)

I'm not sure I'd prefer that direction over just updating the war Frank's a vet of. Never been a fan of whenever they decide to do supernatural/sci-fi stuff to him.

Vietnam was 40 years ago unless they ice him frank would have been in his 70s .They made him a afghan war vet in the new comic book.

Classic Punisher
Trench Coat
Or Tactical?

Attached: 092ef4817dad9d8735f5fa5847a1a1dc.jpg (564x765, 107.65K)

none, we need a new punisher who is black and imposing and goes after racists and nazis

Stevenson. If the marvel people plan on reviving the show, they should go all out, balls to wall. The Netflix show was underwhelming.

Attached: RCO010_1583544963.jpg (1332x2048, 691.68K)

2008 was really fucking menacing but 2004 had SOVL.

the edgelord power fantsy is just low IQ bait. Punisher actually has a high IQ hidden satirist message behind it exposing the fraud that is our broken system masquerading as justice and the shit filled sewers of low lifes that are enabled by it.

okay, midwit.

Jane
>best Punisher film despite being a little on the scrawnier side
>loved the character so much he funded his own short fan-film
>also voiced Castle in the kickass 5th gen Punisher game, and fucking killed it

who cares either way? it's nice to have a character who doesn't follow the rules like an assembly line robot

>low IQlet mad about the truth

He was alright in DD s2. In his own show he was only the punisher at the beginning and the end.

okay, midwit. since horseshoe theory applies, you'd still be wrong.

>discount bin kurt cobain lol
Sounds nothing like nirvana

Attached: bentornato-frank-999x1528.jpg (999x1528, 1.37M)

> 89
Decent

> 04
Good

> War Zone
Good

> Daredevil - S2 - E1 to E4
Strongly Great to Amazing

> Daredevil - S2 - the rest
Good

>Daredevil - S2 - the rest
>Good
You lost the plot buddy

it was for sure better than the standalone show

They would never make anything like Punisher Warzone again
Everything now needs to be as tame and serious as possible

I played that game because of a post here and it was pretty fun. Sucks that the special executions subtract points though. Also the flamethrower is dogshit, as it is in most games.