Why is amber turd's psychologist hotter than her?

why is amber turd's psychologist hotter than her?

Attached: amber turd psychologist.png (1901x473, 1.18M)

White women age so fucking badly. Whats the point bros? Even if by some miracle you marry a fresh 20 year old peach within a decade she turns into a goblin. A decade. All you get with white girls is a decade. AT BEST.

What's funny is Heard knows it too nd will be seething in her head.

do you fags still not realise that Amber's justed look is intentional? She wants to appear like a battered wife not as a glam roastie

most likely not. it's a rather naive audience here, for all their cynicism. they don't really even understand makeup.

Genetics, I figure. Is it confusing to you why one woman would be hotter than another?

>doused in make up
>still walled

succubus sisters?

Lmao you are fucking pathetic.

when one is suppose to be famous for being hot, yes. is it just luck who gets picked to be famous?

All women pretty much age the same, it's just Western women have a ton of mental issues that cause them to be stressed out and consume copious amounts of drugs and alcohol, which make them age worse.

Don't marry/date women who have mental issues. Those women need a therapist, not a boyfriend.

no she isn't

Nta but that is true. Women still age like shit 95% of the time but she is making herself look worse on purpose without a doubt

>Don't marry/date women who have mental issues
There goes 95% of female population, leaving only lolis

He's literally 100% in the right you idiot. It's a tactic lawyers in general use to make someone not only act but also look like a victim. What's especially hilarious is that Heard makes terrible facial expressions

disagree lad

She's going for that "my husband just beat me but I'm still trying to hold it together" look. It actually is really common for people to change their appearance or personality in court. Rockefeller faked dementia during his antitrust lawsuits to try and score sympathy points

weinstein turned up wigh a fucking zimmer frame the mad man lmao

DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFIN MOMMA
THE MUFFIN MOMMA
THE MUFFIN MOMMA
SHE JUST REKT MANDY LANE

Attached: AgileBitesizedGermanwirehairedpointer-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.36M)

>american doctor

you just know she gives the best head ever

No women age gracefully. Most men age like shit too.
>White women age like milk
>Latinas become linebackers once they turn 32
>Black women are unattractive as standard
>Asian women somehow age worse than white women (inb4 cherry picked models, I lived in China for 6 months).
>Arab women hit the wall either at 21 or 35

Wow she much been a shit actress then

>luck
Replace the L with an S and you're right on the money. Hollywood is full of Weinsteins.

and the walker LOL

>comparing Chinese women to Japanese women
Lol

Amber Heard looks bloated

maybe if we offer the jannie a muffin

Attached: MegaMuffin.jpg (795x813, 87.85K)

REMINDER THAT THIS TRIAL IS BEING *TELEVISED* AND IS ABOUT TWO HIGH PROFILE HOLLYWOOD ACTORS, WHICH MEANS IT BELONGS IN THIS BOARD. STOP BEING LITTLE BITCHES YOU FUCKING TRANNY JANNIES!!!!

>Whats the point bros?
to have sex with them when they are hot ? What a gay question lmao

I CANT DRINK MY FUCKING WINE EVERY DAY CAUSE OF THIS STUPID COURT SHIT FUCK JOHNNY

That's a bomb blueberry muffin fr fr

What the fuck is the muffin thing a reference to? I missed it

why is this retard wearing a mask on tv, seemingly alone. i'm going to get ready to go on a run i've been watching the trial for two days i need to move so i don't end up fat

>but is got nuffin to do wiv rolls tho

Attached: idiot face.jpg (620x616, 39.36K)

she's in a precint, most likely not alone + filmed when mask mandates were still on. you're autistic if you can't deduct all this.

drink up

Attached: MEGAPINT.jpg (474x474, 36.42K)

amber shat on a muffin and tried to feed it to a drunk johnny

>the state of american police IQ

>White women age so fucking badly
compared to whom?

Stay out of the fucking sun you neanderthal retards

My neighbour is 50 and his wife is his high school sweet heart, she is small and in shape runs marathons, they go biking together, she still looks very good if you saw her you'd saw she's about 35.
The problem is women, tend to get comfortable when they snag a man and pig out. If they don't binge eat, binge drink, have poor morals before you marry then they'll be ok.

Attached: 1642307406522.gif (250x250, 991.81K)

this is so boring!

bring some sassy characters again...

Question is why aren't those birds takin turns of taking turds the size of boards and state of curds inside glass urns while I'm high on herbs and here wasting words with all of you, nerds

Attached: 1641229821170.jpg (736x1081, 130.6K)

I can't wait bros, I can't wait for it to be over and for old John to have his redeeming arc and pop out another 5 absolutely legendary whacky films we get to shitpost about for the next 20 years

Attached: 4.jpg (1600x980, 681.99K)

That’s her attempt at a frowny face

>hotter than her
>plastic surgery out the wazoo
ok

Attached: ben-king.gif (426x326, 127.49K)

>even if Amber somehow wins, her reputation is unironically tarnished
>the clip of her admitting to hitting Johnny has over 7m views on youtube
>xqc, the largest twitch streamer, has been following the trial meaning that a legion of zoomers and gamers have all been exposed to this evidence against Amber
>even if Johnny somehow loses, everyone now knows that he was a victim of domestic abuse
The outcome barely matters. Unless Amber has an absolute ace up her sleeve, then Johnny's redeemed and her career's finished.

I don't recall

Imagine being looksmogged AND brainsmogged by a fucking psychologist. L M A O
If I were AH I'd have killed myself there and then

>watching a video from 2021 on live court
That's so boring, wheres my kino?

would u open her to her?

Attached: dr mommy.png (447x496, 413.93K)

She's clearly narcissistic herself, dunking on Amber would have brought her much exuberance.

>blonde women with thick-framed black glasses and hair in a messy bun

Attached: DYLrqrYX0AAVOLG.jpg (696x714, 64.69K)

>the clip of her lawyer objecting his own question has 5.2m views
Its unironically over for her. Literally no one is defending her and a vast majority of people are just completely dunking on her and supporting Johnny. I expected this trial to be at least somewhat controversial but its completely 1 sided.

because celebrities are a scam

So is this actually about defamation or is it just showing how shit amber heard is? Is anyone actually getting money at the end of this?

>>Black women are unattractive as standard
incel detected.

As opposed to subhuman minorities that are goblinas from birth?

bpd WHORE

you idiots amber heard is dressing herself down to garner sympathy
every fucking female defendant does this