She belongs in prison

tmz.com/2022/04/25/rust-armorer-alec-baldwin-hannah-gutierrez-shooting-police-bodycam/

Attached: monster .jpg (649x928, 123.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2021/10/23/rust-armorer-hannah-gutierrez-reed-once-gave-unchecked-gun-to-child-actor/
youtube.com/watch?v=2fHjWFGYty4
youtube.com/watch?v=9u9ymiSmtXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this bitch had a twitter account asking men money from men

Woe to those with hyphenated last names

She belongs on my dick

How hard is it to just load the gun with blanks instead of live rounds?

woman moment.
love from kazakhstan

*hands you a gun*

Attached: cunt.jpg (946x1280, 150.3K)

not a fan of carpeted stairs

Attached: 1485409754238.gif (414x472, 2.11M)

im sure you'll end up shooting at the wrong time also

OH SHE MIGHT'VE WENT ON LIVIN'
BUT SHE MADE ONE FATAL SLIP
WHEN SHE TRIED TO MATCH THE BALDWIN WITH A BIG IRON ON HIS HIP

The only pig is the one in this picture.

If this movie is still happening I'll watch it in theaters

are you afraid of comfort?

Perfect example why you don’t hire women and how nepotism is bullshit.

should be in prison, it’s her fault live ammo was on the set. baldwin should be in prison for hiring a fat doofus armorer.

Attached: AAGGHHH.gif (470x198, 1.94M)

Yes. So does baldwin.

>be responsible for your coworker’s death
>MUH CAREER WAAAAAAHHHH

Stupid bitch.

i have a hard time understanding how this investigation has taken so long. They apparently have camera footage of the actual shooting as well.

Attached: bang.webm (854x480, 805.06K)

HOW COULD YOU GIVE ALEC BALDWIN THE HOT GUN, HANNAH

Ocelot?

Attached: Ocelot!!!.jpg (1280x720, 221.5K)

jesus, he scared me there

h...he's fast

Yes.

nypost.com/2021/10/23/rust-armorer-hannah-gutierrez-reed-once-gave-unchecked-gun-to-child-actor/

Jesus Chris, how does this basic bitch have any kind of job? Let alone being an armorer

Her dad got her the job.

her dad was an armorer and got her the job.

Figures, thanks

Ocelots are proud creatures.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fHjWFGYty4

As you might expect, his story doesn't add up.
>Refuses to specify who handed him the gun.
>Asking odd questions like will they pull the slug out of the victims to check it for finger prints, will he be charged with murder.
>Initially claims the gun wasn't loaded, but then switches to claiming it was loaded with cosmetic rounds.
>Initially claims he didn't shoot the gun only cocked it, but then switches to claiming he cocked and shot it.

Attached: Baldwin.png (945x460, 801.54K)

Attached: quickdraw.webm (500x480, 385.28K)

Here he says Hannah handed him the gun, but then in other interviews he claimed a assistant producer handed him the gun. So who handed him the gun then, why is it so hard for him to remember?

:)

Baldwin is such a chad goddamn

that’s MAJOR ocelot to you, and don’t you forget it!

>Takes the gun, sees it has a "cosmetic" round in it, points it directly at the cinematographer, cocks it, and pulls the trigger.

What kind of person does this?

i miss the good old days when stupid whores were just actors
whoever decided they needed to occupy real jobs that require basic reasoning skills should never be allowed to work again

a chad

Was pretty Chad, didn't know any of the women's name, just their body type and hair color "thin brunette, medium hotness, not too short". Plus had multiple conversations with some crew guy and didn't bother to learn his name, all he could remember was that he was fat.

She doesn’t know what a hot gun is

disgusting

That interview is pretty strange. He says the armorer handed him the weapon when I think before he said the AD had handed it to him and yelled cold gun. Also he says the gun went off the first time he drew it and in the ABC interview he said he was drawing it repeatedly while the cinematographer was instructing him on how to move. At this point he does not know she died and may have been lying for some reason.

HOW COULD YOU GIVE YOUR OWN LEAD THE HOT GUN, HANNAH?

LMAO SHE PULLS THE WOMAN CARD.

holy fucking shit its all caving in bros.

Attached: 1640332657620.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

Attached: 1639596133193.webm (750x422, 2.91M)

She is bit of fugly looking girl.

>This ain't No Place For No Hero starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=9u9ymiSmtXY

>I’m like the only female armorer in the game
SHIT I WONDER WHY

>spoopy

Attached: F225961E-8497-4970-98A0-EAF499EBD925.png (796x1238, 1.1M)

sounds like a complicated scheme

i fucking hate women so much

>gets fat a year later
lmao

not their fault you're a low value male

>before I started modeling
>modeling
Every cunt with a camera phone thinks they’re fucking models now. This bitch is a 2 at best

Guys, why am I suddenly rooting Baldwin to win this as it was a dumb show on the TV?

Because you're an idiot.

>In the footage, taken on the set of "Rust" just minutes after the shooting, you see a somber Gutierrez tell cops she was the film's armorer, followed by, "Or at least I was" before telling another officer, "Welcome to the worst day of my life."
LOL, just killed someone - still makes it all about her.
Why are women so fucking shit.

now that the rust has settled, is it based on the id software game that looked like borderlands

"I'm the only female armorer in the game and I just fucked up my whole entire career."

yeah...there is a reason for that

Attached: 1024px-Dr_Jessica_Eaton_FRSA_at_the_FiLiA_Feminist_Conference,_Bradford_2019[2].jpg (1024x1365, 309.06K)

Big if true.

Attached: alec baldwin armorer shenanigans.png (2048x1339, 1.82M)

I SHOT THE CINEMATOGRAPHER
BUT I DID NOT SHOOT THE DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY

She should have checked to ensure they were dummy rounds, yeah.

But apparently she was given a batch dummy rounds mixed with live rounds?

likely also not a fan of masonry walls, foundations, solid doors, insulated windows, tile roofs, chimneys, gardens, having a second floor or having your house not disappear whenever the wind picks up

piggies?

findom subs are referred to as paypigs

His legal statement (as in drafted by his legal team) claims that the armourer wasn't on set and he AD announced it cold and handed it to him
Even in the statement there are inconsistencies, it's really vulgar

I literallu never wanted to punch a face so much that it.......I would literally fly acrosss a countryte to Kill Her.

Attached: Angst.jpg (493x585, 46.47K)

findom?

financial domination

Are you saying she's not a #findomgoddes [sic!]?