Nice try Disney

Attached: file.png (593x306, 39.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reclaimthenet.org/disney-plus-censorship/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is the west obsessed with fags and trannies?

Why are they obsessed with making everything about them. Literally no one would care if they didn't self insert everywhere.

why are you?

in saudi arabia you cant walk with your sister if she wears no ninja costume

Attached: saudi.webm (468x480, 1.52M)

uhm sweetie, we left "don't worry about what happens in our bedrooms" behind ten years ago. Now we're gonna tell your 5 year old kid what happens in our bedrooms and if you don't like it we'll get you fired, chud.

Wow. Just so happens that a lesbian has 2 moms. What tae the chances.

He has never been cuddled by anyone but his Mom, who didn't do it nearly enough herself.

absolutely halal

Attached: 1600087066736.png (640x640, 361.7K)

Right.
Reacting to someone else's obsession doesn't make one obsessed. The moment you stop, I stop. It's like me thrusting my dick in your face and asking why you're obsessed with my dick when you tell me to fuck off.

I'm fairly certain the character is from an all-female dimension/realm, kinda like how comic Wonder Woman was raised on a hidden island of all women. So under those circumstances, pretty high.

imagine the smell

Lesbians are based gays are cringe

Faggot

Way too much air freshener/potpurri/scented candles. Without men, there'd be no one to tell them to cut that shit out.

they could literally just censor it themselves instead of bitching. lots of countries censor movie scenes, nothing new

this is disney we're talking about. they need to bitch about everything, and usually they get their way.

It's probably just DeSantis posing as "Saudi Authorities".
No one told him his State's economy hinges on retired Jews and rutting teenage tourism.

Attached: 1478779725554.png (776x377, 192K)

when did disney try to stop countries from censoring movies

Fuck my sister I want to wear the ninja costume

Never.

since now.

Biologically that is impossible. She has a father.

Nowhere is it shown that Disney is bothered/refusing/objecting to having a scene removed to please some authoritarian shithole.

We're not. It's literally a small minority that wishes to push its bullshit onto everyone else to force a sense of it bing "normal"

She's literally from a magical lesbian dimension.
Even our real-world Science is probably only a decade or less from making that happen.

of course not my dude!!!

Attached: file.png (588x570, 306.07K)

In america you sit in your cuckshed while a nigger fucks your girlfriend. Clearly a superior civilization.

Attached: ddfb4b72f9346029b2b5be5d58ff77904a3d5a73de23a19d67652eb32b3c72bb_1.jpg (1080x1074, 107.27K)

Disney has done this puff piece shit several times now. Put in something woke, let some irrelevant shithole say they don't like it, refuse to change the movie to satisfy the shithole, get free press and praise like your movie is now morally correct and championing something. They only budge for China.

Well then, I guess Saudi Arabia has no choice but to censor it themselves like so many other countries before it.
In the end, it's just investor-Arabs pushing back publicly on LGBTQXYZwhatever. They wanted Disney to flinch publicly. Now they'll just edit it themselves or refuse to show it altogether, and they are peanuts box office-wise.

Attached: murdoch.jpg (343x387, 25.48K)

good

This is America, you are free to sit wherever while you let someone fuck your theoretical girlfriend, and I can't publicly hate you for your personal choices fren.

It's a publicity stunt. The saudi market represents nothing for Disney. But if you can frame the saudis as some backwards people who ban your movies, liberals will feel obligated to support the movie.

>Yea Forums is ideologically the same as Saudi Arabia

what you're going to do about it fag?

Attached: 1628283205709.jpg (744x736, 73.54K)

>if you can frame the saudis as some backwards people
Its a country full of repressed poor religious fanatics ruled over by degenerate billionaires, aka the Republican Dream.

>Why is the west obsessed with fags and trannies?
The West...is not. However, Hollywood is INFESTED with those that are. You cannot get hired in any creative capacity on a Hollywood production unless you spout their talking points, even as the lowest production assistant fetching coffee.

Attached: Diddler.jpg (2998x2032, 307.26K)

They reproduce by touching kids.

No, no. It works kinda like Gremlins, trust me I've read the comic.

>you are free
stop lying the moment you go against the mainstream opinion you get cancelled and lose everything

You'll always get contrarians here, but Disney trying to pull off some anti-censorship crusade is a joke.
reclaimthenet.org/disney-plus-censorship/
They only care about appeasing certain demographics. Saudi Arabia is a safe target because its not a gold mine like China or politically sensitive like Israel. The content of the scene is irrelevant here. Rather its about creating a villain in order to sell themselves as heroes.

>The moment you start spewing your Id on Twatter you get cancelled
Fix'd

pretty sure the fag in the support group in the last avengers movie got cut in China

In Saudi Arabia, she puts on makeup for you, not strangers. Fucking cuckolds.

why are obsessed with straight cisgender people?

The incidence rate of lesbian couples who abuse children is so high that only a 10% margin of error stops it from being 100%
physical or sexual abuse btw
If you see a lesbian couple with a child that child is being hurt.

>They only care about appeasing certain demographics.
Yes, the ones who buy most of their shit, just like 100% of corporations. Ages ago that was Zipedee-doo-dah and nigger-crows, now it is something else.

>a lesbian character refers to her "two moms"
Why does this need to be in a Dr. Strange movie?

>YOU HAVE ALERTED THE HORDE

Thanks, I get all my statistics from trusted sources on Yea Forums or Faceberg.

#ReleaseTheSaudiCut
>#ReleaseTheSaudiCut
#ReleaseTheSaudiCut
>#ReleaseTheSaudiCut
#ReleaseTheSaudiCut
>#ReleaseTheSaudiCut

Attached: FGdCOg3UYAA_Jfh.jpg (1025x1039, 95.23K)

kek and true. SAD!

You could look it up to prove me wrong.
You can not.

It can't be THAT hard to become a citizen of SA, then every movie is the Saudi Cut.
You'll love it.

BRAVO RAIMI

Attached: FRQuSWQXIAAe6l_.jpg (682x1024, 131.65K)

It's not a baseless claim, lesbians are abusers, they've often been abused themselves, and abuse reproduce through abuse, therefore the likelihood of them abusing a child, something that deserves more attention than their narcissistic selves, are pretty high, almost certain.

Islamophobia. Not a good look Disney.

For some reason the incidence rate with homo men is 50% (as if that is normal haha) but with lesbians it is between 90 and 100%

Rich people push it because it keeps the leftoids content lumpenproles

If the west was obsessed with those things, then they wouldn't push it so hard into the mainstream, it would just already be there. Westerners hate this shit just as much as everyone else.

>Someone shits on your ice cream
>Ice cream enjoyers everywhere complain
>Bro why are you obsessed with shit? It's just a little shit? Just ignore it.

They recently changed her backstory (again) in the comics, possibly for the movie

Beliefs that lesbian and gay adults are not fit parents likewise have no empirical foundation (Anderssen, Amlie, & Ytteroy, 2002; Brewaeys & van Hall, 1997; Parks, 1998; Patterson, 2000; Patterson & Chan, 1996; Perrin, 2002; Stacey & Biblarz, 2001; Tasker, 1999; Victor & Fish, 1995). Lesbian and heterosexual women have not been found to differ markedly either in their overall mental health or in their approaches to child rearing (Bos et al., 2004; Kweskin & Cook, 1982; Lyons, 1983; Miller, Jacobsen, & Bigner, 1981; Mucklow & Phelan, 1979; Pagelow, 1980; Parks, 1998; Patterson, 2001; Rand, Graham, & Rawlings, 1982; Siegenthaler & Bigner, 2000; Thompson, McCandless, & Strickland, 1971). Similarly, lesbians' romantic and sexual relationships with other women have not been found to detract from their ability to care for their children (Bos et al., 2004; Chan et al., 1998b; Pagelow, 1980). Lesbian couples who are parenting together have most often been found to divide household and family labor relatively evenly and to report satisfaction with their couple relationships ( Research on gay fathers likewise suggests that they are likely to divide the work involved in child care relatively evenly and that they are happy with their couple relationships (Johnson & O'Connor, 2002; McPherson, 1993).

The results of some studies suggest that lesbian mothers' and gay fathers' parenting skills may be superior to those of matched heterosexual couples. For instance, Flaks, Fischer, Masterpasqua, and Joseph (1995) reported that lesbian couples' parenting awareness skills were stronger than those of heterosexual couples. This was attributed to greater parenting awareness among lesbian nonbiological mothers than among heterosexual fathers. In one study, Brewaeys and her colleagues (1997) likewise reported more favorable patterns of parent-child interaction among lesbian as compared to heterosexual parents, but in another, they found greater similarities

Kill yourself faggot