Was this forced diversity?

Was this forced diversity?
>Muh best Jedi ever
>Is a black man
>Only ever loses because he's betrayed

Attached: mace-windu.jpg (1000x600, 175.17K)

Yea no shit but it was in an era where it wasn't forced in literally every single movie and the movie wasn't a political farce so it wasn't offensive.

>best Jedi ever
?

No, it's Samuel L. Jackson being Samuel L. Jackson. The only reason why he has a purple lightsaber is because he thought it would be cool as shit, and he was right.

he defeated a sith lord

Everybody on Yea Forums was complaining about this at the time.

This was shot three years after Pulp Fiction, which launched SLJ as a megastar and brought back Jon Travoltas career.

No one, and I mean no one, ever considered this a diversity hire. The only complaint was that he couldn’t say “motherfucker” in Star Wars.

>best Jedi ever
his pragmatism and willingness to betray the Jedi code by executing Palpatine emboldens Anakin to betray the Jedi and destroy the order

him being da best jedi is extended universe shit, in the movies, he was one of the jedi masters played by a famous actor so he got to dab on jango and be the last man standing against palpatine. All the user of dark/light side shit came later

He's canonically the strongest Jedi in the Jedi Order.

From where I'm sitting Obi-Wan has the best W/L record, and he threw his last fight

Wait does they showed his dead body in any other media?
I dunno, Darth Maul falling while bisected and bouncing off of walls into a deep pit, but somehow he returned

I wouldn’t say he’s the best Jedi. Best duelist maybe, but as a strategist he’s really lousy. Instead pf trying to arrest Palpatine in the day he went in with the absolute worst way. He’s partially responsible for Anakin turning to the dark and never gave him lessons like Yoda or Obi-wan. He’s a hot head hardass.

>Thing that did not happen

How come no Disney+ show yet? It could even be a comedy, like The Jeffersons. Just him and his wife Winda bickering with each other.

This. Every other post in this thread is just polshit or stupid fan fiction.

what about the droid attack on the wookies

the what?

whats your source on that?
only thing i can think of is just his skill with a lightsaber and the creation of vaapad, but is that even canon anymore? and kenobi was known as the best duelist in the order, it was the reason he was sent to utapau to intercept grevious during rots

It’s a sector we can’t afford to lose.

who would care enough about a planet full of tree apes to send some droids to attack them?

Those tree apes built the Death Star.

>it’s the responsibility of the human to civilise the wookie

No. He's one of the only based characters in sw

"forced diversity" is a neckbeard panic meme that doesn't exist because retards like yourself think basic attempts from spilled corporations to get minorities to watch movies is some sort of politically motivated agenda, since you are probably mentally ill.

Attached: 34sf6p3br4q81.jpg (640x346, 43.29K)

it's called reparations for turning the blackest nigga in the galaxy into a pasty ass whitey in the last movie scene just because

*Soulless not spilled, I'm pooping and autocorrect sucks

>forced diversity
>in a setting full of a myriad of different races, aliens, and humans all mishmashed together in various multicultural centres thanks to easily available mass transit
>Jedi collect randomly-occurring force sensitives from every imaginable demographic of the galaxy
Why would it be forced? It's perfectly believable that a black human could be amongst the Jedi

Forced diversity is when it's put into something that doesn't make any credible sense.

Like a random cluster of niggers in a 12th century Northern European village (or any setting with a similar level of technology).
Or a woman in a unit of what are supposed to be hardened soldiers that are supposed to be normal humans.

Those thing are obvious pandering because - within the rules of the setting - they're ludicrously improbable. Ergo their inclusion reeks of trying to make a point about real life, or trying to manipulate peoples' perceptions of what's normal or believable.

Studio executives have emphatically stated that a certain level of ethnic/sexual diversity is a requirement to produce shows/movies that are otherwise acceptable. You're a slimy lying nigger

Obi wan could have beat him. Anakin too

he did seem a bit funny but then everything in the prequels was a bit funny like the goofy yoda

Attached: 1650991499639.png (413x333, 209.97K)

user, it was 1999. Things back then were not the same as they are now, and nothing about it felt forced.

no

Was Kenobi the best? He lost to Douku who Yoda forced to flee.

>1999
>Forced Diversity
You must be a Zoomer.

Best Jedi ever is Plo Koon tho. He was so good that Lucas nerfed him. AND he has a yellow lightsaber BEFORE Marey Sue Palpatine-Skywalker

Attached: obqbfid5dqm41.jpg (750x579, 47.35K)

I don't know if it was forced diversity, but man, what an awful character.

>Jedi Master who does nor says nothing wise.
>Cuts a guy's head off at one point.
>That's about it.

When will he pop up as a force ghost?

he's only as strong as Kenobi though. So while he is good, he's not THAT good.
>[Obiwan is a great mentor;] as wise as master yoda and as powerful as master windu
>b-but he's second on the council.
power doesn't guarantee that spot, otherwise Anakin would be on the council in AOTC
>he beat sidious, someone yoda said Obiwan could never do
Windu has Vapaad, this gives him an advantage over dark side users
He's only revered so much because it's Samuel L Jackson who is a bamf. it's also why he has a purple lightsaber - because SLJ wanted one.

Attached: 1589486424629.gif (545x267, 2.5M)

Yea Forums didn’t even exist in 2002

I miss the days when people thought Mara Jade was a Mary Sue just because she had a purple lightsaber before we saw what a real Star Wars Mary Sue was.

He would have had to die to turn up as a Force Ghost.

Sheev lost on purpose

>defeated Sidious

Sheev isn't powerless just because he lost his lightsaber, lmao. The "oh no i'm too weak please don't kill me nooooo" was an act to get Anakin on his side.

back then they used to call it the token black guy and the urban demographic

What is it about Koon that makes him such a sleeper hit with fans. He has practically no scenes and no lines yet people love his yellow dick and good guy lightning

all the secondary jedi masters are cooler by default since they get no screen time. it adds an air of mystery about the character.

he looks cool and makes a good action figure, that the only reason why anyone likes anyone from the prequels

My first interaction with him was through Jedi Power Battles. He just sounds bad ass and looks bad ass. You have no idea how disappointed I was when they killed him in the third movie. I'm sure everyone who watched that was sad to see their favorite jedee die so quickly with no glory.

well i was putting an inb4.
yea no, Sidious has way more power in the Force than Windu, but Windu did disarm him, but that feat is due to Windu's vapaad, not his own raw power.
Vapaad is basically like uncle Iroh's lightning redirect ability. Opponent uses dark side, he takes into himself and acts as a neutral channel to redirect the power back at them. Against another Jedi he would have to rely on his own power.

>Yaddle
Lets keep her a mystery shall we.
For me, it was Plo, Fisto, and Secura making up the elite hit squad

god, shut the fuck up nerd, nobody cares about your retarded fanfics

Literally every single movie has forced diversity? Even The Northman?

Damn was he right!

Ironically Sidious knew this and allowed himself to be beaten with the saber. Admittedly Sidious true power is the force lightning!

No, it was more of a "hey this very famous actor has interest in being in our next movie, we should give him a prominent role" scenario
Lucas even gave him a purple sword just because he told him "I want a purple sword, it would look cool"

Wait, is Windu still alive all this time?

Strongest doesn't mean best, you mongoloid capeshitting retard

You're fucking retarded if you don't realize they deliberately made the "strongest jedi" black and had him played by a black actor whose bad ass street cred all came from a single movie a couple years prior.
This was done at a time when the propaganda was slightly more subtle so retards such as yourself could watch it and congratulate themselves for their own wokeness in loving the diversity.
>black human
Nice thought you've had implanted.

His paranoia and illegal behavior causes the galactic civil war.

it's star wars and he took a 1000 foot fall full of lightning so you tell me what nigleen trannedy will authorize

He was outrageous and unfair to Anakin.