At what point can we call a "cinematic universe" what it really is, which in this case is a money laundering operation?

At what point can we call a "cinematic universe" what it really is, which in this case is a money laundering operation?

Attached: Screenshot_20220426-072547_Chrome.jpg (1437x2252, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

heymanhustle.com/bad-bunny-edges-out-taylor-swift-to-become-spotifys-most-streamed-artist-for-second-year-in-a-row/
wsj.com/articles/bad-bunny-taylor-swift-bts-are-spotifys-most-streamed-artists-globally-for-2021-11638382138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>El Muerto
The fuck is that

Some character who has literally only been in 2 comic issues in their entire history. Not exaggerating

Fucking hell, not a chance that doesn't flop. Is this a tax write off from Sony or just a way to prove they're still using the IP?

Attached: 1632162750182.png (1000x1136, 530.21K)

Latter probably. As long as they keep turning out shit, Marvel Studios and the mouse will keep having to crawl back to them to keep Spidey interacting with the Avengers.

This is homies entire "history" section on Wikipedia. Embarrassing.

Attached: FRPqHfIX0AEgK4v.png (564x668, 111.35K)

It's so funny that Sony's Spider-Man Universe that doesn't even include Spider-Man is more successful at this point than DC.

That can't be true. In terms of gross revenue? There's no way.

Who the fuck are these niggas? Why dont they make movies about the famous Spider-Man characters?

Attached: black cat 2.jpg (1400x1400, 211.52K)

Attached: Thedeadone_elmuertoposter.jpg (258x387, 23.93K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 11.09.39 AM.png (600x792, 106.79K)

>el muerto
those people are fucking retarded they only ever stumble on any kind of success by chance
stop with the studio exec meme and eat them already

That could actually be a kino movie if done properly.

Yeah it's probably just to hang on to the rights & keep Spidey stuff with Sony. The hilarious part is normies don't realize Sony Spider-Man stuff isn't Disney/Marvel. Disney execs are probably going nuts seeing all the articles calling Morbius a Marvel movie

Can't Sony learn from Morbius? It failed because it's a shitty character that not even comic fans care about. Madame Web and El Muerto will also be collossal bombs because nobody cares them either.

They had luck with Venom because he is cool and a popular character, and for a lot of normies it came as a surprise that Venom is cool

Of all the Spider-man villains you could make a film about (Scorpion, Mysterio, Prowler, etc.), why would you choose this literal who?

Attached: 1650941097943.png (601x608, 376.23K)

Mexicans will go see any movie about Mexican characters, but why cast some faggot to be a buff wrestler?

>El Muertos
>Juan-Carlos
Suddenly I want to punch some gringos for desecrating Spanish, and even claiming "My grandma was Mexican, I am latino, I speak spanish".

>Mexicans will go see any movie about Mexican characters
The Book of Life flopped, so we only watch movie we like.

I hate reggaeton and that fag, but that guy is basically selling more records than Madonna and Taylor Swift together, he's the most popular artist in the planet right now, he's everywhere, even WWE hired him, so technically he's also a wrestler.

>only chance to get a Kraven movie
>its being made by the incompetent hacks at Sony
It hurts

Attached: EgnJW8OWAAAgD-e.jpg (750x791, 38.81K)

Funny seeing retards there saying "OMG DISNEY DO SOMETHING" when the reality is that Sony is strong because they behaved like good consoomers and went to see shit like No Way Home and Venom, which are both Sony movies, you get what you deserve faggot

The singer who is going to play him is a /pw/fag and choose that character for being a wrestler. Sony agreed because they are desperate.

Why are we still here?

>lots of Spider-man villains and allies movies with no tie to Spider-man
why? simply why?

DC did a Jester movie with no Batman, so why not?

>that guy is basically selling more records than Madonna and Taylor Swift together
Not even close to being true.

Except there was Batman in that movie, faggot

looks like bane is back haha
mary jane?

Isn't it a bit too visible to be money laundering?

heymanhustle.com/bad-bunny-edges-out-taylor-swift-to-become-spotifys-most-streamed-artist-for-second-year-in-a-row/

wsj.com/articles/bad-bunny-taylor-swift-bts-are-spotifys-most-streamed-artists-globally-for-2021-11638382138

Most streamed artist in the whole world for 2 years in a row, without releasing a new album. Meanwhile Taylor has released like 4 albums or so.

Thanks for proving me right.

Madame Web is an underused character and a movie about her could unironically be kino.

-said no one ever

I don't mind sony doing all sort of retarded cinematic dogshit as long as it keeps spider-man rights away from marvel studios forever thanks to that retarded 90s deal. perfect analogy for boomers and jews ruining things for people in the future.

The only thing I remember about her is that she's a crippled old lady.
But seeing as Dakota Johnson's playing her in the movie I guess they're gonna be departing from that.

Why doesn’t Sony just make Spider-Man 2099?

Spider-Man 2099 cameod at the end of the first Spider-Verse movie and is going to play a central role in the sequel

>no Batman
Bruce and his parents were literally in the movie

Talking about his whole trilogy, it’s separate enough to avoid confusion.

what the fuck is a bad bunny

>money laundering
It's just films that take place in the same universe, I get you hate Disney and the MCU but shared universes have been around for centuries. Even Faulkner wrote all his stories in the same universe.

>It failed because it's a shitty character that not even comic fans care about.
I like the character, but doing a solo film so detached from Spider-man is idiotic. Plus Leto and the typical Sony bs gave me no interest in it.

Shut the fuck up

They want to force themselves into the MCU, not avoid confusion.

>DC did a Jester movie with no Batman, so why not?
Funny. They could have called it Ronald and set it in McDonald land for about how much that shit rewrote Joker and Batman.

He's talking about Sony Marvel movies.

Auto tuned mumble rap for ages 18-25

protip: if comics were beholden to one specific interpretation or origin, they would have all died out in the 1940s, retard.

The reason why the Batman character has endured for almost a century is because he's so malleable and can change based on the times

>It's just films that take place in the same universe, I get you hate Disney and the MCU but shared universes have been around for centuries. Even Faulkner wrote all his stories in the same universe.
Not that user, but I now hate the MCU now that is falling apart after a militant lesbian producer took over a huge chunk of it.
And Sony was mostly separate except for Spider-man in MCU and Strange and Ironman in the Spider-man films. And I'd argue Ironman only hurt Peter Parker's character.
As bad as many comics got in the 90s, the shared universe was a huge plus for both Marvel and DC.
These films run by these idiot producers? Not so much.

No one wants to see fuggo old ladies on screen

>acting?

she was in this kino issue, back when comics were good
i.e. single or two issue stories made by competent people

Attached: jugg.jpg (510x750, 137.73K)

they
are
retarded

Attached: spm_2099.jpg (873x1336, 204.64K)

>el muerto
>the death
Worst name ever

el rata alada

>look up to see wtf a ‘Bad Bunny’ is
>apparently has had multiple chart shits and is well known

thats it, I’m fucking done, its over for me. I feel like I should be literally triple the age I am, what happened to the world

Attached: 725CDE00-DE1C-41E0-9499-EEC973E2C467.jpg (649x646, 137.96K)

why the - between his names lol

That's why I said no Batman.

>Silly bitch your weapons cannot harm me! Don't you know who the fuck I am? I'm the Juggernaut!

>what happened to the world
They started listening to weird music

Bad Bunny is a psyop to niggerfy the Mexican population.

>They started listening to weird music
I just wanna go back to when capekino had nu-metal and car films had black shit

It'll be retro and popular again eventually.

I don't know if I can take it anymore bros. Shared capeshit universes are ruining the entire industry.

Attached: 1564543.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

at this point a solo movie for the wall wont surprise me

Attached: Joshua_Waldemeyer_%28Earth-57780%29_and_Peter_Parker_%28Earth-57780%29_from_Spidey_Super_Stories_Vol_1_8_0001.jpg (415x353, 77.65K)