I am seriously depressed

I am seriously depressed.

Attached: A0361B6A-8A9F-4557-B62B-675845991ABA.jpg (700x1000, 138.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220425022938/https://ew.com/tv/recaps/better-call-saul-season-6-episode-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did they kill him off so early in the season

Reply for cure of depression

me too

man what the fuck i still cant believe it, i always hoped he would disappear with his father somehow

Because he has done nothing since before Lalo was introduced and they just need to get rid of him to make way for all the shit they need to explain in 10 episodes

This is the price to pay for kino. It would’ve been too easy to have him ride off into the Canadian sunset with his Daddy.

>waste time with muh powerful blonde woman bloat scenes
>oh shit we need to explain everything that happened up to breaking bad

>mike wanted nacho to kill himself so he wouldn’t go out like maddy did

Attached: 070E6D9E-A9A5-4906-8882-1B14A348F52A.png (300x284, 14.6K)

It was the only outcome that made sense.
Hope Howie doesn’t die as well, killing off all BCS Oc’s would suck

Bump

>I HATE YOU FUCKING SICKOS SO MUCH!
>proceeds to an hero instead of taking one of them out with him
seems like a pussy move

watch the show nigger

>nacho avoided getting turn into ghost rider to be posted on /gif/
I say he went out like a champ considering he wa against the cartel's worst ofenders.

i did watch hit. he had a gun to Bolsa's head. he couldve killed Bolsa and suicided if he wanted

Did want to give any of them the satisfaction of killing him. Shooting Bolsa or one of the Cousins or Gus means everyone immediately fires on him and unlikely he can put the gun to his own head and commit suicide.

>Did want to give any of them the satisfaction of killing him
ok? you're dead either way. if you hate them so much that wouldn't matter

Totally bro, no chance of getting shot non lethally after killing his hostage and then being cartel tortured to death.

What the fuck was he going to do? A shootout with the twins and not dying was already enough plot armor. The writers were smart to make it feel realistic and go with the plot instead of dragging his character out. He was a dead man walking, I'm sad he is gone to but it was done naturally.

>I don't want them to murder my father for revenge ... I know! I'll kill one of the cartel bosses before I off myself. I'm sure there wouldn't be any consequences!

why he looked at grandpa before killing himself?

>>I don't want them to murder my father for revenge ... I know! I'll tell one of the cartel bosses I put him in a wheelchair before I off myself. I'm sure there wouldn't be any consequences!

>ghost rider
Do I want to know? I'm assuming this is some kind of horrible cartel execution

Attached: 1636077704063.png (622x741, 557.54K)

Nacho's plot at end of s5/s6 seems kino for a video game
>intro is getting former boss killed by South American mercs
>you run out into the night
>game is a stealth one with an action edge about how the fuck you're going to get out of the don's Mexican territory and into the USA - cartel goons, colourful hitmen akin to the twins, etc. everywhere.

To let him in on the whole thing. It was Gus.

Attached: better.call.saul.s06e03.1.webm (996x560, 3M)

He died because his faggot father didn't want to run. They'd be in Canada sucking maple syrup if not for that fat faggot.

I would play it. Separate the stealth parts for a couple random cartel goons shootout encounters and it would sell like crazy.

>cartel nigga choose his own nickname after nic cages ghost rider
>enemy faction captures him
you can guess the rest user.

Has potential for edits. Like he's saying 'Do it' over some hot actress about to strip off in another movie, but then something pisses her off/distracts her and she buttons the shirt back up again, cut to Mike's devastated face.

Have a dozen different ways to tackle each individual level, and maybe decisions in early ones influence number of options you have towards the end about how you exactly back into the USA.

Just edit a troon about to hang himself in the scope

>he took the satisfaction of killing him from the Salamancas
seems like a based move

There's a deleted s5 scene in which Lalo and Nacho visit one of the Salamanca's bases in their territory with a massive money vault, whole garage of luxury cars, etc. That could be the basis for a mission - the stranded turncoat protagonist has to sneak his way in to gather resources, i.e. money, a gun, and information about local contacts of the don who can help him border hop

Does the face app thing work for moving footage? Cause then Mike's face can have a smile of joy

You forgot that his signature execution style (and the reason why he earned that name) is because he executed many other people the exact way he was executed

Hell yeah, Phantom Pain gameplay with some Hitman like levels and Yakuza writing.

my TV exploded at this moment, did he live?

Attached: ouch.jpg (1920x978, 145.27K)

>Hector shooting Nacho in the face multiple times out of spite.

Fuck

>talks shit about the salamancas in front of them
>admits sabotaging Hector
>makes gus piss himself
>don't give a chance for the Salamancas do "sangre por sangre" revenge shenanigans
>saves his father's life
>refuse to elaborate further
>fucking dies leaving all the mess behind
Holy shit, what a hero

thought that shit was him sperging but in reality hector knows his dad spit him verbally so he probably was destroying nachos face so no open casket for him (if they ever find his body)

This guy had the best voice on the show. I could listen to him for hours

Reminder that the leak was real.
web.archive.org/web/20220425022938/https://ew.com/tv/recaps/better-call-saul-season-6-episode-3/

his spanish is terrible, even fucking jimmy pronounces shit better but I agree that his voice was very soothing

They really should of kept that scene in the show was awesome.

Doesn't hit the same as seeing it play out in the episode. I was so happy I avoided spoilers cause it hit so different seeing it live then reading it.

No, it wouldn't. Even his drug money wouldn't prepare him for Canadian real estate prices. He took the easy way out.

A) He didn’t want Gus to murder his father
B) Taking yourself out is a chad move. Taking someone else with you is selfish and spiteful no matter how evil the other person is

2 suicides in one show
bravo vince

TFW

at least nacho went to the grave thinking lalo was dead

What to watch when this is over?

Walt and Hank killed four Salamancas

try ozark, it's like breaking bad but less goofy

Mike would've killed him if he did anything than kill himself.

Hobbies and friends

Why does his .45 handgun have literally zero recoil

Probably no real way to end his story without it interfering too much in what is to come.

>B) Taking yourself out is a chad move. Taking someone else with you is selfish and spiteful no matter how evil the other person is
what kind of pussy ass logic is this? the most selfless suicide is taking someone out with you who is legitimately a bad person. the world would be a better place if everyone who decided to kill themselves did it (although most people would be wrong in their judgement of who is legitimately bad)

Hector still hates Gus with all his gut
Nachos knows Gus want Salamancas out of the picture so he doesnt kill any of them to flip off to Gus

>first Chuck now Nacho
Why all the BCS exclusive characters commit suicide bros? Howard and Kim sudoku next?