STAR WARS; TRANS CLONE IS CANON

"Sister" was the nickname of a trans female clone trooper who served in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars.

Anakin "What's your name, trooper?"

"Sister. It's how my brothers tell everyone I belong."

Anakin "Belonging is important."

Sister "I was afraid, before I left Kamino. We don't really know what happens to unusual clones. But my brothers never let me doubt. I wasn't sure if the Jedi would understand."

Anakin "The Jedi are all about transcending things. I don't think we can complain if you've transcended gender."

Sister "Transcended gender. We'll work on it, but I like where it's heading."

Attached: Sister-revealed.png (1154x1634, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sister?so=search
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Menstruation#Behind_the_scenes
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Water
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is so pathetic.
Man, Star Wars used to be good.

Attached: the truth.jpg (791x462, 23.92K)

please tell me this is fake

so a defective clone then...fucking not making a great case for the trans thing really.

might make sense if she was part of the bad batch or something.

This is a commissioned art piece done by someone on Twitter. This isn't canon

so what kind of gun is she holding if not a cannon? a rifle?

You take that fucking back defects are just fine

Attached: 99cw.jpg (648x696, 53.59K)

still a defect.

It's real.
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sister?so=search

>'We lost a true soldier.'
>'He really was one of us.'
Doesn't matter. Can the tranny clone fight? Then that's pretty much all the other clones care about, indoctrinated slaves as they are.

a defective clone. that can fight is still a defective clone.

>Can the tranny clone fight?
maybe she sucks the enemy dicks. or makes the robots into fuckbots for her sordid sex dungeons and films it as a way of fighting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Star wars is so fucking lame holy shit

I mean... Not really. All they're for is to fight. If the tranny clone can do that then sidious got sifo-dyas and tyrannus's money's worth

>literally fights against the CIS

Attached: 1650643709532.jpg (260x326, 32.98K)

do the clones even have cocks? I mean they don't breed, they were vat-grown. So this is just a clone dressing as a gender-specific variation.

Sure I mean I get that as long as a clone can fight it has worth. But the gender thing...makes no sense.

Attached: joey.gif (297x224, 888.06K)

>a defective clone and a SS officer
This is the representation they want?

The clones aren't perfect clones; they have other DNA in there, with more or less fett. The commanders tend to have more fett (Cody in particular), and the alpha batch is near-identical. But usually it fluctuates from 70-90% jango. So yeah variations are expected, somewhat encouraged, and not very well understood by the kaminoans who got their tech by cloning themselves, and aren't very skilled at keeping tight tolerances on humans. So if you mean that trans genes (if that's a thing) are defects, yeah, kinda, but then so is half the other shit they put them, like reticence to obey orders, independence, etc.

>hunter Schafer or some similarly elfin tranny as a crack SS officer who steps on jews
Please. Please o simulators. Please.

>trans genes (if that's a thing)
it is not a thing.

defects in clones are well known. As for the Lore of star wars, I'm sure they'll work something into the story. but no direct alpha clone would be trans, it's a defect something has gone wrong with the clone and its expression is trans.

Well then the combo or genes that makes people more likely to become trannies then. Work with me here. You can't explain the character away by culture; it was all male and all soldiers, nothing else. Clones only started being individuals after hanging with the jedi

Oh wow.

>i want off this ride

Attached: 1268.jpg (930x558, 22.75K)

okay but why is he black?

yes a defect, something about the clone was defective on a genetic level. I think the psychology behind it is that when something is defective it automatically wants to fix itself. It sees a defect subconscious or consciously and wants to fix it. And its expression is go revert back to its most primitive and most stable state. Which for humans is Female before the X chromosomes split off. Most likely from a cloning perspective the Y chromosome was damaged and split off even further making it defective. So on some level, it wanted to repair itself.

I think the jedi helping them find their individuality as people probably lead to the notion that a female version of itself would probably seem fixed but it had no way to express that other than the gender identity thing.

death will be upon you soon. You never know Putin might go nuclear. and things could end sooner than you think. though unlikely. it's just a cartoon anyway. don't be so upset.

I wasn't aware clones had so much freedom. Or the fact that the republic would cater to one clones personal needs among thousands for no military value. But what am I saying? No ones cared about proper Star Wars lore for years. Not since Disney raped it for all it's worth.

Defective clones were executed in the EU. Take the EU pill.

>she

not a he either though clones don't have dicks.

LOL

Attached: 1648479951816.jpg (845x797, 116.9K)

>when memes become reality

Attached: die_cis_scum.jpg (234x215, 9.83K)

Honestly pretty cool.

Storm Troons

Attached: 1604633098969.jpg (600x640, 30.32K)

America is a disease.

Attached: f195721ad4d2bafa5f58367d2bd5eef9.jpg (1920x1080, 216.66K)

How does he wear the helmet with hair like that? Long hair is forbidden in the military because it gets in the way, is more difficult to keep clean, and can be grabbed by enemies.

why do women ruin absolutely everything they touch bros?

>Be born out of woman
>Men are ruined already

Shiet

they only hate things they cant control.

We used to have cool siths, droids, aliens, stories, ships, etc now Star Wars it's synonymous of globohomo shit

Not my canon.

Attached: 1556937627062.png (384x378, 118.48K)

Yes if you remember your Bible stories it was Eve who first ate the forbidden fruit.

The dumb bitch who created the tranny trooper also made this page:
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Menstruation#Behind_the_scenes

Why do women have to make everything about "muh hole?" Pixar had an entirely woman-made movie for the first time, and they made it an extremely obvious allegory for a girl getting her period. Women are so braindead and I hate them.

Attached: 1625573847705.jpg (749x728, 62.35K)

Bullshit Hebrew fanfic. Humans were created as servants for the gods.

Tbh the Star Wars wiki is full of crap articles
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Water

>the absolute state of Star Wars
I'm so fucking glad I knew shit was going downhill back in 2008 when that orange negress Ahsoka showed up.

Attached: Grievous laugh.png (910x645, 1.13M)

Legends Kaminoans would have euthanized that clone but I guess it doesn't matter who does it.

>Menstruation was first depicted in the 2020 young adult novel Queen's Peril by E. K. Johnston,[1] though its origins in Star Wars go back to Beth Revis' 2017 novel Rebel Rising.[3] According to Johnston, Revis was asked by fellow Star Wars author Jason C. Fry to include a plot device within the book to demonstrate that Saw Gerrera was ill-equipped to parent a young Jyn Erso. This occurred as an indirect mention of a discussion "about hygiene and health."[4]
Fuck single dads I guess

Attached: 1631264715279.jpg (298x471, 36.52K)

Attached: CnVU6ehVIAAcFnb.jpg (675x1200, 79.31K)

LIES!
MENSTRUATION!

Attached: 16088494.jpg (2560x1082, 326.15K)

>TRANS CLONE IS CANON
No it isn't.
Disney Wars isn't canon.

what the fuck

lmfao

>trans female clone trooper
but theyre all cloned male? or did (((they))) already dispense of the pretense that sex =/= gender

She wasn't a negress in the original. Yeah her introduction was absolutely bungled, being all familiar with characters we already knew but over time she got better. She fucked up a lot and got chastised and punished and actually learned to be a better force-user and a better person. She left the Jedi order because they basically betrayed her. I think she was great. I don't like her in the mandolorian though. She wouldn't be some dour old woman who speaks in riddles and stuff, she should have still been more lighthearted and fun as compared to Luke being just... An asshole.

Attached: 1646330524833.png (240x374, 86.46K)

The space wizards an aliens are kind of a clue that this world plays by different rules

Attached: 1645618285702.jpg (500x463, 47.73K)

those last two lines kek they really don't do subtlety do they