A mega pint?

>a mega pint?

Attached: 1650826795246.jpg (600x402, 18.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YyfSsRp55Qw
twitter.com/johndeppwarrior/status/1516598033902878726
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1650921274390.webm
jigex.com/CHrsS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're teacup yorkies

for you?

Sounds like hearsay to me.

one million pints, councilor? are you certain?

no trial today?

depp lost the uk trial and will lose the us trial

nice try Teard

Attached: 1650948219211.png (795x813, 336.93K)

Only watched a handful of clips but this was in one of them. It was quite embarrassing, Depp laughing at the use of the term megapint, then it's shown that the lawyer's actually using a direct quote from Depp's past transcript.

Objection hearsay uh....

I don't care for the trail but have been railroaded into seeing stuff about it. I can only imagine its Depps PR guys going into overdrive. He isn't charismatic, just a worn out junkie and I don't give a single fuck about the whore either

Objection

Attached: 1650793391182.png (487x512, 141.61K)

It doesnt matter. Have you seen the stands? its 90% women who love depp. God forbid, is that the jury? They laugh with Depp and swoon with him

UK court is far more formal, the mega female fans will secure his US win.

Guys be honest with me is shitting your bed some kind of weird mating ritual for american females?

Attached: 1422818499291.png (550x535, 198.01K)

yea, not great for Depp, but also makes Amber's lawyer look petty. Depp was making a joke in his past transcript and the lawyer is trying to pin that on Depp, who brushes it off and makes another joke.

they barely weigh 4 pounds Am

20 minutes bros
Where my /MEGA PINT/ bros at?

Attached: PIRATE-THREAD.png (1025x645, 628.39K)

>Don't mind if I do

Attached: depptexts.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

who cares? he's already won
good morning mr rottenborn

post if only you knew how mega these pints really are, keep forgetting to save it

He won't win the trial but he won what matters. Heard will use the trial win as a victory for all women.

Here yah go user

Attached: 1650743618374.jpg (585x444, 40.9K)

Was this ambers defences ‘gloves don’t fit’ moment

He might inspire more sympathy if he wasn't cosplaying as an autistic Bond villain.

cheers

>she will win the trial but actually loose
>he will loose but actually win
simple as

he's as genuine as you get amber on the other hand

Attached: heard.gif (300x250, 2.31M)

No problem

Attached: slurp slurp slurp.webm (840x716, 1.17M)

>who cares? he's already won
won what?

i wish my dick was that bottle

a mega pint

Attached: depp.jpg (1485x645, 141.28K)

everything me hartey everything

how big is a megapint exactly

I never understood how he lost to the Sun here. It's a different kind of trial for sure because it's Heard v Depp directly but if all the same shit was played back then it makes no sense how he lost. Maybe the case itself was flawed.

Tranny janny's are gone for good?

Why is this beinh broadcast for the world to see?

5 minutes remaining
youtu.be/YyfSsRp55Qw
Let's hope so

Attached: 1640054947491.jpg (324x512, 41.46K)

have heard been cross examined?

Because something else big is happening on the right hand and this is the left hand

Amber is such a fuckable little slut, how come nobody in these supposed abuse cases has just demolished her pussy yet when she acts up?

No

No, people are saying next week most likely.

Did he really send that text? Kinda based ngl

she did nothing wrong

Attached: ObE1Zj6.jpg (2500x3750, 1.05M)

Yeag
H

Because he did abuse her. It doesn't matter if she hit him back, what matters is that he hit her.

Well it certainly doesn't hurt his chances to have them "on his side" but the verdict was looking grim for amber turd anyway

thats what she wants at the end of every fight user, she just takes it way way to far, like many have said I went out with a girl like this but amber is on a different fucking level of batshit

She really hit the wall hard

Public's support. Unironically.

no, we haven't heard from her side at all yet

I love you Johnny.

>Depp presents himself as flawed yet very likeable human being
>has a great sense of humor
>rightfully sees the court as a circus and dunks on the clown Rottenborn
>all of the witnesses like him and said that Amber provoked the fights while Depp tried to get away
>Depp also never hit anyone in his life, zero proof to show otherwise
>Amber confirmed hitting Depp on recording
>Amber full on I'M ACTING mode in the court and recordings
>first time Depp met Amber was literally him schooling her on acting
>gave her advice on how to have a meaningful career
>she just wants to be a slut and use Depp to get drugs
>Amber is clearly BPD psycho bitch who takes a grumpy on the bed when things don't go her way
>the only things Depp assaulted were a couch or two and some cabinetry
>would rather sip from the M E G A P I N T than deal with the crazy bitch
I stand with Yagg Sbbaro

Attached: amber-heard-johnny-depp-trial-cigarettes-pp-1650903801405.jpg (1200x628, 117.5K)

a drunk woman shits your bed in a fury

This. You don't hit women.

I pray the tranitor has had their power tripping license suspended (with normal pay of course)

won't do much for him when he has to pay her at least 50 million.

Were you there?

but he didn't he never did and never would he occasionly tried to stop her from hitting him by grabbing her writs or bear huging her, i've been in that its fucked up you could clock them but you never would and they are flailing at you with very sharp fafe fingernails even sharpe rings, and of course you'd never hit a girl so you do your best to restraint the hysterical bitch while trying to avoid any injury, its a fucked situation
tldr: never stick your dick in crazy

twitter.com/johndeppwarrior/status/1516598033902878726
Apparently the jury is mostly men.

We're live, starting with Tara Roberts

objection hearsay

Only intimately
There you can slap her, put a foot on her head, slam her against a wall, sodomize her, tie her up, choke her, all kinds of stuff

He put his hands on her. That's abuse.

you think he gives 2 fucks about $50 mil? has he said at the beginning this trial is not about that, watch his opening statement again

>technical difficulties already
Oh no....

Attached: 1650981835798.jpg (640x480, 60.67K)

He's admitted to headbutting her and multiple witnesses have seen her with bruises.

Make up bruises lol

whose witness is this

Those the bruises that disappeared overnight?

This is why boomers shouldn't be allowed near technology.

Highlight of yesterday. i.4cdn.org/wsg/1650921274390.webm

How do they always have these technical issues? As an IT guy I would have double and triple checked this shit in the morning.

so we gonna allow kino for today then?

no it isn't, if someone is punching you scratching you kicking you, you defend yourself, obviously you would never hit the girl but of course you restrain them you massive child, you've never been in that situation, its as much for their safety as yours, they will hurt themselves flailing about hysterically

it is for BPD women in general
check the eyes bros

The time has come Johnnybros

jigex.com/CHrsS
jigex.com/CHrsS
jigex.com/CHrsS

And let people forget you are important?

>yes my name is rottenborn wormtounge and I’d like to be ambers lawyer

Why wouldn't you hit a girl?

Bonjour

Attached: 059D0A93-2846-4FC3-887A-D6D05BA97802.jpg (984x534, 77.29K)

user, you restraining her is not only physical abuse, it's also mental at that stage.

you didn't listen to the testimony did you? he said their heads made contact while she was flailing around trying her best to attack him, while he held her in a hug trying to get her to stop attacking him

We're back bros. Last night was a kino ride.

Attached: 1629366353842.png (671x736, 547.49K)

Weak bait

So he was restraining her against her will, and when she tried to get out of his grip, he hurt her. Got it.

Attached: 1616439433803.jpg (5568x3712, 1.57M)

because you are way stronger then them, it is simply wrong to do so, know if they would like a spanking or w/e fine good fun had by all, but you don't hit a women in aggression, why would you? they are physically weak would you hit a child? no

You

Even weaker bait.