If you have had a single positive thing happen to you in your lifetime but still feel depressed / drink booze / do...

>if you have had a single positive thing happen to you in your lifetime but still feel depressed / drink booze / do whatever "bad" you MUST DIE!!!!!!

Bravo, they really did manage to create a midwit overlord with him.

Attached: jigsaw.jpg (350x233, 70.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhWpiYTc4Gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I know every intricate detail about every minute aspect of your life, including your internal thoughts and opinions and things which happened when nobody else was present in the privacy of your own home so there is no possible way anyone other than you could know they happened because I JUST DO AND THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO BE HORRIBLY MAIMED OKAY?????????????

Attached: 1590059043557.jpg (600x678, 109.02K)

The ones where isn’t isn’t actually physically possible for them to escape bothered me the most. Like when he locked a binge eater in a room full of razor wire and released poison gas. There’s no actual way out, just torturing someone to death.

The charges officer?

Attached: Charges.jpg (186x271, 6.44K)

>I Want to play a game
>puts on super Mario NES

>Heh, I didn't kill him officer, I just locked him in a house and released a nerve agent into the house and put the antidote in a furnace which would lock him in and incinerate him if he tried to take it. Nice try though kid nothin personnel

Attached: smug soyjak.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)

>last Sunday you bought a Big Mac from McDonalds but you didn't eat the whole burger. Now I'm going to give you a choice, eat your own foot or you die. it's simple, the sinner of this world must be punished.

Arson

>I wanna play the Game

>entrapment
>Premeditiated murder
>kidnapping
>Assault and battery
>Geivrous bodily harm
>intent to cause severe injury and death
>Evading the police
>Evading arrest
>resisting arrest
>Assult on a police officer
>Property damage both public and private

You're looking at about 200 years in prison

shit i forgot arson
and arson.

>assault on a cop
He literally killed a cop, he'd get the chair
>inb4 no he didn't kill the cops, the shotgun did :^)

Literally all of those would be laughed out of court, wouldnt even make it to trial. He didn't force anyone to die, he gave them a choice and they CHOSE to die. How is he somehow responsible for their choices?

>nerve agent
gyas

thats not how the law works son

It's been a long time since I saw the film but I guess we can also add Homicide of a Police officer as a Capital felony. he committed a few capitol felonies.

I'm wondering if you could charge him for Kidnapping and murder while kidnapping as separate felony charges as well.

Can't tell if trolling or actually retarded..

Obviously joking

Attached: whats going on in this thred.jpg (534x370, 27.08K)

Are you literally this guy?

I'm not so sure anymore....I can imagine him really believing this. Because he lives in delusional movie land.

>inb4 no he didn't kill the cops, the shotgun did :^)
Well it was actually the tripwire that set off the shotguns that killed him. Either way, clearly not jigsaw

No. Don't ever fucking link my post with a soijack jpg ever again

the charge would literally be premeditated murder

but you literally made a basedjak post though.

I remember that some completely innocent woman was burned alive in one of his traps for no reason, literally a shitty pyschopath with a fetish.

and the rest
also, I think we should add that he has a shit waifu to the charges.

>NOOO YOU CAN'T ARREST THE MAFIA BOSS, IT WAS HIS GOONS, WHOM HE ORDERED, THAT DID ALL THE CRIME

Attached: 1645552640155.png (581x675, 84.13K)

Let The Games Begin.

In the 1st or 2nd one, The Jigsaw Monster pulls out an stashed knife under his arm and slashes the throat of the character played by Dan Glove

What jigsaw monster?

The Jigsaw Monster who kidnaps and puts everyone in the house with the nerve gas

Oh

Let The Games Begin

That would have been legal, he was sneaking around on his property and threatening his safety

Aren't the traps in Saw 1 all designed by Amanda, who purposely designed traps to be unwinnable?

Let The Games Begin.

why’s this so hard for you retards to understand? he didn’t harm anyone, they were in a situation where they chose to harm themselves

Sounds based. Seethers and mopers who take their precious lives for granted deserve to be exterminated to make room for decent people.

this is because you are a redditor who fundamentally does not understand the culture here. if you can’t sense obviously sarcasm it’s unironically you who is utterly retarded

Let The Games Begin.

This is how the bosses actually get off in real life though...moron

still pretending to be retarded huh.

Let The Games Begin.

What do you mean? Ok so he is guilty of the same thing batman is, being a vigilante who knocks people out and transports them around. That’s it. Give me a real life example of anyone being charged for what jigsaw did with murder- you simply can’t. Kidnapping sure, assault maybe. But all he did was drop them off in a location that they made lethal by their own actions. Live or die. The choice is yours.

For being based

>one needle has the covid jab the other one has ebola

>live or die...make your choice

Attached: 1647260897776.jpg (250x210, 6.87K)

again I'm going to refer to the rest of the posts I already posted.

All of these are crimes. Kidnapping and falls imprisonment is a crime.

murdering someone or harming someone or forcing someone into harm while kidnapped is a crime.

Causing the harm directly or indirectly if you are the creator of that reason for harming someone ''i.e entrapment with intent to kill'' Laying traps with intent to kill and creating situations where a person's life is endangered because of your direct action, is a crime.

Let The Games Begin.

i want to be luigi or the princess if we're playing Mario land. or wario if we're playing mariokart.

It's the joke dude it's been done in 1000 other saw threads.

>kidnapping
I accept that one
>false imprisonment
They literally had a way to escape if they wanted, so nah
>murdering someone
>harming someone
choice was theirs
>forcing someone into harm
any harm they got was self inflicted
>laying traps with intent to kill
no intent to kill, if they died it was because of their own choices. it’s like arresting the ceo of volkswagen because someone used their cars to run someone over. yeah they designed the “weapon” but someone else chose to make it deadly
wouldn’t hold up in court

Let The Games Begin.

Maybe in the 1960s before RICO, and that's purely a result of difficulty in evidencing that they gave the order. Giving the order is still doing the crime.

>They literally had a way to escape if they wanted, so nah
he puts them in prisons they cannot escape from unless they either kill of mutilating someone else. that is a prison.

No? Do normal state prisons have broken glass infront of an open exit? Methinks they don’t

Let The Games Begin.

So is the head of PD and the operator also responsible for ordering Chauvin to arrest Floyd? Law is retarded and should not be taken seriously

>choice was theirs
forcing someone to murder someone by putting them in a situation that you have created means the fault is yours.

>any harm they got was self-inflicted
Because of being falsy imprisoned and coerced into that situation against their will.

in fact, at this point, I'll just bracket all other points you make about it being ''their choice'' under Coercion under duress in law. and

>I assure you officer, I didn't kill him. I only pulled the trigger on that gun that went off, it was the bullet that caused him to die, not me putting a little pressure on a piece of metal
Seriously, how wouldn't it work?

>mob boss says to goon “deal with this guy”
>goon kills him
>someone this is the mob bosses fault when he never indicated that and it was entirely the goons decision
people here have no knowledge of the law lol. that would get laughed out of court

>Locking someone in a house and pumping deadly gas into it isn't harming or imprisoning someone because you hid the key somewhere that they might or might not find eventually

You're a lot dumber than you think, kek. Your car analogy doesn't work because that's not what it's like at all - it's like arresting someone who sets a volkswagen driving on a course which will inevitably run over someone's head unless they intervene, which would be completely justifiably called attempted murder.

holy shit though hes going to get away with murder.

>forcing
maybe this is a mental hurdle for you but he didn’t force anyone to do anything. they literally decided to do it
>imprisoned
already debunked since they could leave
>coerced
their choice, impossible to prove. metoo tier argument

you can't kidnap someone and give them a "choice", which includes death or bodily harm to escape

>t.lawyer

It has already been definitively proven in other threads that jigsaw did nothing wrong and would not be able to be charged with ANYTHING not even kidnapping at the most. It's best explained with the car bomb analogy. If I put a bomb in your car and told you that if you started the engine it would blow up and you do it anyway? That's on you. YOU just committed suicide.

Let The Games Begin.

the car analogy is flawless and probably a bit above your pay grade. yes he kidnapped. but if people want to sit around as hazards operating on their own preset whim come down on them he can hardly be blamed for their choice to be harmed. genuinely really unfair like imagine parents being arrested for their child deciding to stick a fork in a socket on the wall.

Let The Games Begin.

you should be ashamed of yourself you little edgelord jew. My family was killed by jigsaw

No it wouldn't, and incidentally I am a lawyer. In the context of a mafia boss talking to his goon, it's well understood what the words "deal with this guy" actually mean notwithstanding the fact that they would mean something completely different when spoken by someone else.

This exact point has even come up during the trial of Derek Bentley who was eventually hanged because he told his friend to "let him have it" when they were both confronted by a policeman during a burglary, and his friend was holding a gun. Just because "let him have it" could theoretically mean "hand him the gun" or "give him anal sex", the court isn't just blind to the circumstances in which a phrase is spoken - in fact the complete opposite is the case.

This you may as well indict all health and safety laws
>DON’T go near this cliff edge
>DON’T operate this machine drunk
>DON’T smoke in this petrol station
So I guess we mass arrest everyone creating cliffs and gas stops? Because some people decide to wilfully ignore the warning?

Stop quoting every post with "Let the games begin" or I will start sagebombing this thread.

so the police were completely corrupt and had a man killed without any actual evidence or proof he did anything wrong. convinces me even more that jigsaw is right

Let The Games Begin.

I think ultimately you're right, but the laws would likely be changed after the fact to cover this loophole. Of course, Jigsaw would never be charged because the law is never retroactive for good reason.

Let The Games Begin.

this isn't film fantasy where your personal headcanon makes the rules.

Cohesion can be directly related to all consequences of his action about the victims. It involves a set of various types of forceful actions that violate the free will of a victim.

Thats all you would need to prove in court to make that stick.

Since he was found guilty of both creating these situations and he was found guilty of kidnapping the victims and harming them and falsy imprisoning them and putting them into this situation. Coercion under duress wouldn't be very hard to prove in court.

You're free to go jigsaw

Game over

Attached: JKRAMERBALL.jpg (750x700, 134.29K)

no, that is coercion under duress and is a crime.

Let The Games Begin.

I want to be Juri in Street Fighter V if we're playing beaten ups.

>Jigsaw deliberately setting an object on a course which, with no outside intervention, will kill someone is the same as holding the manufacturer of that object liable for what Jigsaw does with it

If you genuinely cannot see the gaping hole in that analogy then you have got to be the dumbest cunt on Yea Forums lmao

>violates their free will
me not being born able to fly violates my free will. there are things at this moment I could not possibly do even if I wanted to. so I guess even GOD is guilty of coercion now? simply put, reality has laws that restrict action. these unfortunate people had limited options but they had options to walk about if there if they wished. the choice was theirs. you can maybe get jigsaw for some sort of mistreatment of property charges for letting his land fall into disrepair and an unsafe state but it can hardly be proved that the effects of time on buildings are intent to murder

Favorite trap?
Cruelest trap?
Hardest trap?

>train driving along a track
>someone laid on the track refuses to move
>this is the train drivers fault

Let The Games Begin.

Let The Games Begin.

Let The Games Begin.

the games are well and truly underway

>me not being born able to fly violates my free will.
you are fucking stupid.

>me not being born able to fly violates my free will
No it doesn't, that's not what free will is. Literally everything you say is so obviously wrong that you have got to be trolling because you cannot be this stupid.

Case in point: In that analogy the Jigsaw character is the person who places the victim on the track, not the driver you fucking retard lmao. And by "refuse" you actually mean "unable without extreme suffering", in which case yes, it is the Jigsaw character's fault.