I check

I check

Attached: 77C17E97-3EE6-4E83-A352-B1142D3121DC.png (2802x1416, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlHaKZdcgjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Matt Damon makes my dick feel funny

Who's Pot and why the fuck did he get 5 cards?

his first name is pol
it's just the rules

check these

>not just value betting
is there a worse le epic deceiver moment in the history

I'm all in

Attached: Gus.jpg (400x600, 122.33K)

>Check, check, check, check

Attached: nf-iRj.gif (480x204, 3.38M)

Is the issue that he didn't raise?

Poker is played with five cards. Why the fuck did everyone else only get two?

>I fold

the issue is that he was acting sus af

Why do they play hold em like a bunch of fucking pussies? Play draw like real men

He check raised. He checked first to make it seem he didn't have a crazy hand so his opponents would feel more confident. His opponent bets then he raises knowing he already has the best hand.

they are also playing blackjack at the same time. You cannot see it in the pic, but there is also a roulette wheel with dice in it to the left, and Damon also has yatzee.

He's a black guy, black guys get extra cards because of historical oppression.

>betting that flop with the board crushed
bet strong Ts, quads and 6s. T6 always a check there.

it also does not matter how many cards they get because they cannot read.

youtube.com/watch?v=IlHaKZdcgjQ
user goes to play poker

The best poker player in the world is black btw

now THIS is gambling

Attached: podboi.jpg (1280x720, 50.29K)

Phil Ivey was never the best player in the world, he got exposed so hard by the online kiddies it wasn't even funny.

Kek I’m anti racist but that has never been true

>I’m anti racist
Unironically cringe

Nah I've played with them. They overvalue face cards and aces unlike any group I've ever seen. Had one lose his mind and start pounding the table when I called his ace rag with 87s and dumpstered him.

Attached: 1641499730612.jpg (657x527, 132.82K)

we know them and not you, so we know how the game turned out.

inb4 you`re talking to Pot

they were also playing pai gow off to the side and Damon had the gee joon pair

>his all in is immediately called
>he loses his entire stack
>chimps out
>restrained by nearby players
had a nice chuckle while raking in his chips

Attached: 1632884671805.jpg (859x1024, 106.43K)

>chinese old people
>play their version of poker with hundred of possible combinations and 13 "cards" in hand

>white people
>AHHHH TWO CARDS HOW DO I COUNT THE ODDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: mahjg.jpg (1050x700, 110.44K)

still amature tier unless there's a Jumanji game going on

yeah, and they also sent a guy into space with fireworks strapped to a chair a thousand years ago... gooks are sorta dishonest.

I need context, why is matt gaymon playing televised poker

It was a different time.

they are actually playing apples to apples. How you like them apples?

Why was his acting so bad? He's an actual actor. A big one.

Poker was really big in late 2000s when it went online. Lots of celebs and e-celebs tried to shill themselves going on various poker shows like Poker After Dark. Eventually it was revealed that most online poker rooms were scams and gobermint cracked down and banned most of them

quiet.

Attached: 1634981512659.jpg (450x315, 50.5K)

Retarded post. Check was the right move because you don't want you opponents to know you have a great hand. If he raised before the turn he would risk scaring away the other guys. You should only shove in the pre flop if you have a shit hand. Do you even play poker?

Watch it again. The Flop came and he almost jumped out of his chair. Everyone instantly knew that he had a monster. Then, instead of betting, he kept checking, which means he didn't win as much money as he should've with that hand.

You do not want to chase away losing hands, but you also want to project that you are trying to chase away hands to win a pot with a weak one. You want to bait the people on a draw so you can tip them in. I'd bet 3 blinds or half the pot... whichever is more.

>literally Yea Forums the character

Attached: tr.jpg (800x414, 23.9K)

>If you fold I'll let you suck on my nips for 5 minutes

Attached: 1633731442297.jpg (1600x885, 549.9K)

IT'S POKER, PHIL!

>sitting next to a woman
>not playing online tabbing between complaining about black people being cast in their favorite children’s movie
kek no

he's a /pol/tard

I check

Attached: file.png (625x345, 358.78K)

chinese mahjong is way simpler than texas hold'em, it's literally just a counting game. riichi mahjong is a real fucking game though.

how many swords do you own?

actors are paid to show emotion

14, which I'm about to take out on the golf course. Seriously though, chinese mahjong variants are just fucking calculating odds and efficiency. Riichi has way more of a focus on not dealing into other people's hands and playing defensively so it's way more interesting strategically. For the same reason even though it's simpler, hold'em is more interesting. It's not about your cards, it's about your opponents'.

If the cards I am holding at the end matter at all to how much I am winning, I am playing poorly. The only time good cards are of a benefit is if the sucker calls you all the way through to the end. If you play your position and your chips correctly, that does not happen often, and when it does you actually got the nuts and wanted it that way.

damn that sucks for the guy

I don't know how much truth that really holds any more now that the standard of play has increased tenfold even amongst amateurs since the noughties, but the spirit of the game is what you're describing, which is why it was so interesting in its pomp.

>oh you got there!

>online
implying that online players arent literally cheating constantly
wake the fuck up retard
online poker is a grift and streamers who sell you epic tips about playing online (daniel negreanu) are no different than slots streamers or anyone who makes you think you'll be able to win

love this piece of shit

I made 6 figures playing husng's and haven't played since 2012, poker is sucked entirely dry.

TONY G IS THE MAN
>a woman
that's Jennifer Tilly
voice of Bonnie on Family Guy and actual friend of Norm MacDonald
and actual good player

jesus christ what a fucking disgusting slob

>only time good cards are of a benefit is if the sucker calls you all the way through to the end.
The only time good cards are of benefit is almost all the time

I play small local games because they're fun
turned 80 into 300 at a 1/2 cash game. my kind of stakes.

>take poker to chinese people
>See, you have one pair I have two pairs I win
>NUUH
>Huh?
>I HAVE THREE OF ONE COLOR AND TWO OF OTHER THATS ICHIMONJI RIKKAKU
>S-sure you are the emperor you are always right
>repeat 100 times
Thats mahjong

I should probably watch the video before speaking on it but if he wasn't last on rotation it'd be really retarded to start betting a bunch. As soon as you do everyone realizes what you have. What you wanna have happen is someone at the end of rotation playing loose to call bluffs (As being on the end is the best position for it) so you can pretend likes he's dragging you for more. You could bet a little bit to test waters but if they don't have anything they most likely won't stay in

How did he get exposed. I remember years ago some of my frens who are poker pros were praising him a lot like 5-10+ years ago.

what's wrong with his mouth

>Yea Forums literally cannot fathom why a poker player would check the flop on a great hand
Hilarious. Download poker stars and learn the game- its free

Attached: 281FF42F-05DD-4ECC-AC67-9D9C46A9D219.jpg (1094x2048, 187.27K)

Whats the best online poker site these days?

Read: least scummy that will let me cash out

God I love Florence so much

Attached: 1641269586616.jpg (680x448, 19.93K)

>mass replyer is a retard
imagine my shock

the point is that his poker face is fucking terrible for a world renowned actor