What would you do if you could hear women's thoughts?

What would you do if you could hear women's thoughts?

Attached: www.jpg (1059x1497, 316.31K)

shoot myself in the head

This movie bluepilled a generation of men into thinking that women can be won over intellectually.

Kill myself. I dont want to hear all the sexual fantasies my mum probably has about me.

i would manipulate them into giving me money and sex.

make lots of money gambling

Useless ability

The individual is indecipherable
The herd is 100% predictable
Get into statistics if you want to know what women want. Sadly though, you are late and women are being jewed into self destruction haha

women have thoughts?!

Attached: 1632992055184.jpg (266x262, 8.58K)

>wow can't wait to find out all the women who secretly fancy me

Attached: 79d3015fa7936f11499afc00bf28662f.jpg (474x790, 26.01K)

do women even have an inner monologue?

Rape

fpbp

Yeah I don't wanna hear all the random unfiltered shit. Even if the girl likes you she will still have random fleeting bad thoughts about you or thoughts about "what if I was with a different guy", "I just remembered a happy time with my ex" etc that would make you go insane.

Enjoy the peace and quiet.

Do women have thoughts?

fpbp

>reading women's minds
useless ability
Do women not have bank accounts? Pin numbers? Wi fi passwords?

Attached: josh-wheaton.jpg (744x495, 49.54K)

i'd kill myself instantly

this would just be like, for poker though right. are there even a lot of women poker players?

I think the only good way to make money with the power would be like, insider trading maybe. find some women in positions of power in corporations and try to get some info you can use to day trade. or maybe like, become a con artist and do the whole psychic medium thing where you talk to people from the dead.

>movies m*n will never understand

It could only go two ways

my social anxiety is reaffirmed and everyone DOES hate me, and then I kill myself

or it turns out that my social anxiety wasn't based on reality and people don't care or are nicer than I thought, and then I kill myself anyway

Attached: 1538906901914.jpg (716x760, 124.27K)

this. Imagine how unbearable it would be

I'd really rather not.

Lurk more, newfag

Attached: 432-4328697_i-was-only-pretending-to-be-retarded-only.jpg (840x636, 98.39K)

>everything is exactly the same

Probably this. It would be like paranoid schizophrenia except the voices are completely real and you would succumb to suicidal depression because of all the nonstop critique.

I'm a guy and I love this movie

I wonder what the NPCs without internal monologues "think" of this movie...

A GIRL!
GET HER

they don't watch it cause based Gibson makes them seethe

no, nothing changes because women heads are empty

What if women could read Mel Gibson's mind instead? I bet it'd be:
>NIGGERS
>JEWS
>NIGGERS
>JEWS

>damn I looked good in those old Mad Max posters
>why did I do Lethal Weapon 4 again?
>some shmuck is probably going to ask about the Mayan-Aztec "mix-up" again, jeez
>what a good-looking negress, whew
>why does no one ever remember my Ransom movie?

kill myself
this

They did a remake 20 years later lmao

Attached: wmw.jpg (1000x1481, 996.51K)

post it faggot

Treat women that aren't attracted to me more nastily on purpose to confuse them

yes, because I usually sit around and run through my account and pin numbers in my head, retard

Looks more like a reboot for planet of the apes

I saw the trailer. It was so unrealistic.
>the men she encounters aren't 90% just thinking "NIGGER" and the other 10% "mommy mommy give me chocolate milkies"

everyone already has the ability to hear women's thoughts

You are a Grade A retard. Go to a bank and read the female tellers thoughts, you dumbass. You realize you are allowed to leave the house right?

ignore it
it doesn't matter it goes back to the old saying what women say they want and what they actually want are completely different things

Attached: homer2.jpg (569x428, 24.59K)

I'm literally not, my mom says I can't so checkmate

>should have hooked up with every single physically eligible male in her life and the movies
>ughh
>here he goes with this shit again (literally the second time of me pointing a thing out)
>why can't i just eat anything i want at all times
>summer's coming up
>i'll look for an opportunity to bring this up organically (...and another thing!!!)
>i know he loves it when i wear these uncomfortable things too bad i'm in no mood
kms

The movie, isn't as heartwarming as the original

>elen hunt was a 10/10 in the 00's

fpbp

>yesdear.png

I have this weird feeling that the women around me can read my mind. And you know what, I don't care. I still keep thinking about getting my face buried between the tits of a goth gf and other horny stuff. I quote random movie dialogues in my head for no reason. I re-enact random anime scenes in my head for no reason. Hell, I even watch entire movies in my head. One time when I was so bored I watched The Fellowship of the Ring entirely in my imagination. If they can hear my thoughts, then it's only fair that they feel uncomfortable.

Attached: 1643894271197.jpg (855x684, 40.86K)

>he doesn't utilize his quiet time to organize thoughts and compose arguments on important subjects that plague npcs
ngmi

>ew what a loser
The better question is what if women could read my thoughts

Is this the movie where he goes into the store thinking that he finally got rid of his mindreading power seeing two women speaking, but then he realizes that he's looking at two MUTE women using sign language to talk to each other? I remember at least laughing at that part.

Attached: 1644466708403m.jpg (1024x576, 60.92K)

Attached: Monica.gif (498x245, 3.61M)

This is actually a pretty good movie, its surprisingly good natured and pure for a Mel Gibson flick. He uses his powers to get laid of course but he also prevents a girl from commiting suicide because no one would acknowledge her and he also reconnects with his estranged daughter.
Its like Big, but a bit more mature.

>is that any man in better standing?
>heard idea i didn't like again
>crave salty
>crave sour
>crave greasy
>crave sugary
>bikini wearing
>he got last word that time
>put on tight bottoms get pissy at advance

Trimmed it up for ya.

Attached: 1645436074302.jpg (656x555, 231.54K)

I thought I was the only one...
People think Im quick and witty and well spoken when in fact I just prepare entire subjects in my head months and years in advance so that something does come up Ive a whole slew of killer oneliners and interesting thoughts to share instantly
mfw this makes me seem pushy because Im so eager to get all my preprepared material out asap before the subject is forever changed
I am a mostly functional autist

it's a strength user, one ought to neither squander it nor take it for granted

>talk to a cute girl
>hear her think "god i wish there was a big black man talking to me instead. i need to try black cock"
>kill myself

I'd probably be disgusted. Women are fundamentally heinous creatures.

no

this is literally how it would be all the time unfortunately

Yeah it pretty good. I liked how him preventing the Judy Greer from commiting suicide was an act of selflessnes, which in turn meant that he learned his lesson and not be selfish

Attached: WWW.jpg (1000x1426, 579.54K)