White people got no business playin' the blues ever

What the fuck do white people have to be blue about? Banana Republic ran out of khakis? Huh? The espresso machine is jammed?
Shit, white people ought to understand their job is to give people the blues, not to get them.

Attached: 554a26e96bb3f7c252f10c70.jpg (600x450, 14.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1B96rQohpw8
youtu.be/dZ0iMrESZNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Recently I've been listening to 70s George Carlin (1970s, not 70 something year old) and I think coke helped him come up with dumb and funny shit, lead to some original premises and bits that still hold up now.
Cantankerous old man George only smoked weed and was more concerned with sharing his opinion.

>White people got no business playin' the blues ever
he kind of sums up a core libshit principle: Whites, as a group, can never legitimately suffer. When Darrell Brooks ran over those white kids last year, people were saying the same thing, "oh! Poor white people lol!!! What about slavery?!" Same thing with the opioid crisis which killed 100s of thousands of whites. There's no circumstance where these people who, by the way, act as if they are the most compassionate people on planet, will ever extend a modicum of concern to the welfare of whites.

Consider the Elon Musk thing, a week ago, libshits were pro-capitalism - It's a private company and it can censor anyone on its platform. Now, they're railing against billionaires and talking about nationalizing twitter. But one principle they'll never flip-flop on is that white suffering isn't real.

>a week ago, libshits were pro-capitalism
>Now, they're railing against billionaires

Attached: 42695BC8-A012-42FB-81A6-4508D31A0502.jpg (763x763, 113.76K)

i hate this faggot like no other if he was still alive he would be like one of those boomers licking blm boots in these protests

I bet he felt pretty blue when his dog of a wife died from horrible cancer!

>he kind of sums up a core libshit principle
Except he's a comedian who's just telling jokes

I miss him bros. Had some really bad takes but his shows were always so fun and in a way, comfy.

That was basically when happened.

George is right. He's white and he gives me the blues, because he sucks.

Where's the punchline?
The jokes only funny if you preemptively assume/agree that whites cannot suffer but non-whites can.

t.ranting poltard.

This.
He also would have reniged on all his Libertarian and politically incorrect positions and gone full NPC Statist Democrat, just like Penn.

Yeah, pretty much this.

>t.ranny

Replying in an emotionally charged way lends credence to his points, just a friendly heads up for next time you really need better training over there.

t.crotch flesh dripping tranny.

That sounds like the sort of joke Carlin would make a joke about, not that Carlin would make.

The past decade of non-stop political bickering has made me hate Carlin, whereas prior to the last ten years I'd have said he was a comedic genius with some of the best specials ever made.

cope

Attached: AE9405DC-2431-4E93-A411-B7C9B7413C65.jpg (828x412, 254.47K)

>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
Saying it was a joke doesn't mean that the person telling it doesn't fundamentally believe in the premise of that joke.

>concerned with sharing his opinion.
Which was typical lib boomer bullshit

How many times have you made this thread ?

Middle class white people are completely brainwashed into a strange self-hate

They have the time to get brainwashed

Attached: Descriptive.gif (500x292, 996.96K)

>white people are the worst thing that ever happened to the world
>white people deserve anything bad that happens to them
>white people are incapable of experiencing injustice
>white people don't deserve anything good that they have
>what's the matter bro?! i'm being anti-racist not anti-white! :^)

is he wrong?

Attached: ded.png (2103x1577, 3.56M)

This is the first time I've made this thread shroombrain autist. Cope and sneed, and touch grass and have sex as well.

>opioid crisis
I'm so sick of this meme. Doctors are so reluctant to give out painkillers now thanks to degenerate drug addicts and "muh opiod crisis" propaganda. Now when you are legit in severe pain they just let you suffer, and meanwhile the city government gives out free heroin to junkies.
Fucking clown world.

Funny how it's always successful white people saying shit like this.

>libshit
But so do conservatives and anybody outside the scary "far right".
When was the last time you heard Trump or other center-right wingers specifically talking about white people, specifically about their problems, specifically doing anything in their favor (like trump's platinum plan), or even just praising white people specifically.

This is that gaslighting you guys keep complaining about

Hitler should have won

Kek
Notice you got zero replies when you didn't samefag yourself. Oof.

Attached: kDZZRxZ7iZ5iWcCza8PBDq9uWIw8rzX84xihJafqD00.jpg (640x950, 58.27K)

I don't want to have sex. I was born into a fucked up family that is in the Knights Templar (Knights of Columbus) on one side, and Freemasonry on the other side.

Both cults are essentially the same and although they will shill and say it's all for brotherly love or some faggot shit like that, in reality, the cults are just a way to keep the devil(s) alive on earth in new bodies.

The way they collect bodies varies.. They do this through buying souls and killing anyone dumb enough to join the cult - possessing their corpses and living in them indefinitely until they die - stealing a life.

They also use sacrifices to keep their zombies alive longer, and child sacrifices so that a demon can come back and live as a child - sick shit.

Out of a family of five, my father is a devil puppeteered by Satan, and my older sister and mother are devils puppeteered by the antichrist; my younger sister and I are the only people alive in our household.

We were made sure to be raised as atheists growing up, told not to believe, and when I became a Muslim, I was thrown out of the house, and they tried to kill me in a hospital (list actually goes on lol).

These niggas are probably the sole reason why Hell exists.

Whelp better take me copies of zeppelin 4 and tres hombres and out of our heads and fucking throw them away

i hope someone on reddit reads this, bro

I'm homeless and shitting in a bucket so fuck you

This lul, pill pushers in Florida ruined it for everyone. Soon the pendulum will move and we'll be overprescribing again, hopefully

we can never admit to suffering, because then we'd be poor victims like the minorities

>bernie
>a week ago
He hasn’t been relevant since the primary.

>dude what’s the matter can’t take a joke!

Here’s a joke:
Whites only feel blue when banana republic runs out of khakis… and spics only feel blue when the banana republic forces them to wear the khaki!

i love how much he is still making zoomers seethe after all these years and theres nothing they can do to stop him lol

That was the unfunniest attempt at a joke I’ve ever seen. Are you a woman?

Doctors are fucking evil, shut the fuck up. Their only job is to get you addicted to some form of debilitating medication or another so you make monthly payments to the pharmaceutical super-corporation.

I don't know, Georgie, how about you visit skid row and ask the homeless dot com entrepreneurs? Or the poor white people that have never seen 1000 dollars at once?

As someone who isn't black or white and plays the blues: it belongs to everyone. Blues is something inside the human spirit. It is the living force around us. In any case blues music didn't only come from the freed slaves of the delta but the struggling left overs of colonialism surviving in the Appalachians with folk music and blue grass. Both sounds came from the native Indian, who at one point was not even allowed to own a drum and play their own music and sing. So the blues comes from the deep sadness that all men and women face. That is what I believe and OP is a faggot.

Right-wing "humor", everyone!

Fucking kek

The guitar is a European instrument.

>baby boomers
>IT'S MINE
youtu.be/1B96rQohpw8

Absurdly based.

samefag

All music belongs to anyone who enjoys it. Gatekeeping music of all things is faggot shit. It's especially silly coming from American blacks who would have nothing but bongos and clicking their tongues without European influence.

Why do liberals hate jokes so much?

>samefag

Attached: 1645054611128.jpg (400x600, 58.59K)

Attached: 4200C5BB-899A-442C-857F-A54C82EEE0CF.png (1170x2532, 953.23K)

You don't need an instrument to make blues music, user...

youtu.be/dZ0iMrESZNM

This whole mentality comes from Americans. I wish we had Americannots.

Isn't he the quintessential baby boomer? His whole mentality reeks of baby booming.

this guy gets it

>Germans: Is that a (any pride in self)? Gross, go to jail.
>Bongs: Ha ha, curry is our national dish
>Swedes: Our streets are perfectly safe! I can go anywhere, anytime, and get the surprise black penis I wanted!
>France:…

Attached: F5EA8A5B-6992-42F8-8A4B-CBC55CF5C642.jpg (1169x651, 127.83K)

As opposed to the Comedy Gold of "White people can't suffer! Fuck white people! :^)"?

See, this was an American. But he really shouldn't. That's why i said: Americannot.

It's almost as if he's a comedian making a joke.

No i don't think so. If he was making jokes it would have been funny.

You couldn't have missed the point more.