/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT edition

Previous

Attached: rip.jpg (1716x974, 648.37K)

It's... OVER!

Attached: 1650833422700.png (1366x768, 1.01M)

>just thinking about the timeline
...bros

Attached: 1632005876905.jpg (1920x1080, 228.94K)

After last scene, timeline faggots have been proven right.
Timeliner deniers, what do you have to say?

Attached: 1650970702873.jpg (1280x1440, 532.13K)

Howardbros...is he going to be ok? he just wants to do his job and make sure his employees don't lose their jobs

where does the 'hectar' meme come from

Blue rose confirms it.

>>just thinking about the timeline
Honestly I think the timeline memes became a bit forced by the end of the week but this was incredible.
Nacho return confirmed

We needs more characters added to this pic like the finale Return of the Jedi scene.

alright bros i want to update this chart because of last episode.
what is there to add?

>jimmy saying the already iconic sentence
>three nachos explained
what else? any good pasta about the blue flower significance in the theory?

Attached: 1640665766750.jpg (1805x1015, 852.22K)

Brainlet here. What does this mean?

The time travel shit is clearly false because the finale is leading up to Saul producing the Breaking Bad television show based on his own life experiences as the ultimate viral commercial for his practice. It's obvious really - 'Breaking Bad' is an anagram for 'Baking Bread' because all the Gene scenes aren't real, they're just dreams.

lalo is currently jumping through several different timelines to witness Gus blow up his own restaurant with a chicken

Why did Mike load a bullet into his rifle? Was he planning on shooting nacho if they started making a liveleak video with him? How would Gus be able to explain that to the Salamancas?

So who exactly is following her bros?

Attached: e4 promo.png (1910x850, 970.34K)

Isn't one of the Lalo trying to find the exact spot where Walter is caught by the police, so he can intervene and set up Walt to kill Gus?

Attached: 1650656226436.jpg (800x450, 138.87K)

holy shit I can't believe I never noticed him in the background before. Vince has been setting this reveal up for 14 years

Alvarez trying to tie up loose ends? Also a backup in case things go ugly and Salamancas won't buy that crap.

>"It was Alvarez. Trust me, bro."

This guy looks like one of Gus's men who was responsible for watching over the Germans.

Attached: bcs_arthur.png (837x850, 402.96K)

Will she back soon?

Attached: Julie Ann Emery Damages.webm (1080x1080, 3M)

Is it possible that Lalo kept hiding and helped Walter kill Gus in Breaking Bad?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85.8K)

>Him? You think the tranny janny? What a joke. Hiro hasn't been paying me for years. Years. But you know what? I would've done it for half of free because I hate every last one of you psycho sacks of shitposters. I opened the reddit flood gate and I would do it again and I'm glad what they did to this board. It's a soulless catalogue of threads and I wish I killed this board with my own hands. And you know what else Moot? I put you in that google job. Oh yeah. Your mods? I switched them for twitter shills. You were dead and buried and I had to watch this asshole bring you back. So when you are sitting in your shitty gaming chair, and you're sucking down on your hotpockets night after night for the rest of your life, you think of me. You twisted fuck.

Attached: 1650964193140.png (899x835, 825.04K)

>It means the time shift is a case for the blue rose task force
Bravo Lynch

Attached: twin-peaks-season-3-david-lynch.jpg (2000x1500, 387.13K)

Whether or not Gus wanted it, I doubt Mike would have let the Salamancas take Ignacio alive...

Attached: landscape-1802337_960_720.jpg (960x542, 158.79K)

No, her time is done.
Did they say how long Craig's prison sentence was? He did prison and community service right?

Attached: mpv-shot0031.jpg (1920x1080, 237.11K)

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

Mr. Kettleman is such a beta, but God damn, he still gets to plow THAT. Have to admit, I'm jelly.

>Nacho destroyes the air conditioner and builds a quick device to harness his powers as a last resort
>He manages to build it, but he can only shift in three timelines
>In the first one, his father is dead and he quickly dies as well at the hands of Gus
>In the second one, Nacho is dead, his father lives, but Gus gets an upperhand against the cartel
>In the third one, Mike gets assassinated by Gus because he wants to protect Nacho. This is the best outcome, but he doesn't want to betray Mikey, so he decides to go back to his original timeline and go out in style
>He becomes the Fourth Nacho
The true Good Ending is what we saw, Nachobros. Be happy we were there to witness it.

Attached: 1650658044106.jpg (1000x543, 37.44K)

Lalo got Walt Jr's dental record and had surgery to look just like him. That scene in Ozymandias where Jr takes Walt down is actually Lalo.

The whole thing isn't real. This whole time we've been watching Gene watch a TV show. At the start of the very first episode, that VHS he started playing wasn't an old commercial, it was the TV show Better Call Saul. The series is going to end with Gene taking out a Breaking Bad tape and putting that one on

anyone else cheer when nacho shot himself

i have a hard on only thinking about nacho being alive

Attached: Betsy Kettleman Julie Ann Emery Better Call Saul S06E02 Carrot and Stick [56.29-56.56].webm (750x1080, 3M)

God this board has gotten stupid.

always was

Attached: Crips 4 Lyfe.gif (360x560, 2.06M)

Him? You think the chicken man? What a joke. The time agency has been paying me for years. Years. But you know what? I would've gone back for free because I hate every last one of you psycho sacks of shit. I opened Lalo's time portal and I would do it again and I'm glad what they did to him. He's a soulless pig and I wish trapped him in the Wendy timeline my own hands. And you know what else Hector? I put you in that timeline. Oh yeah. Your time eggs? I switched them for chicken eggs. You were dead and buried and I had to watch this asshole bring you back to the Beta timeline. So when you are sitting in your shitty time machine, and you're sucking down on your Jell-O night after night for the rest of your life, you think of me. You twisted fuck.

Attached: 1650963552948.png (1492x837, 1.4M)

Attached: No Half Measures.jpg (4096x4096, 2.89M)

So this movie is not going to be canon? ffs

Attached: 1650910897849.jpg (1587x2245, 233.02K)

Leak deniers, where you at?

the funniest part about this timeshifting shit is the wendy theory

>Nacho was dead as soon as he stole the baseball cards

I told you bros, fuck with the baseball cards and Daniel will set you up to die.

Attached: Daniel_Wormald.png (846x962, 924.64K)

This Reddity time travel shit makes it worse.

for you

Howardchads, where are you? I don't hear you

Attached: 1650887927500.gif (526x640, 3.37M)

Cope howardfag

Only more reason to happen now. Lalo needs Nacho as his proof, and as this timeline's Nacho is dead, he needs to find another Nacho

Howard chads WILL win

wtf it's really the same dude. why would Gus be tracking her?

/r/ the caption "don't steal the baseball cards nacho", can't find in the past threads

You need to put a spoiler tag over that image fuck wad.

Attached: DUww5JLVQAAW_dr.jpg (736x669, 92K)

Nacho...is just sleeping :)

Gus is the top candidate for who kills Kim desu

Howardbro...I'm losing hope....

Nacho has too much of a feminine voice to really sell that "le badass" monologue. He was basically just whispering.

to be fair, the CGI blood does make it look like that part was done in photoshop too lmao

What timeline does this episode take place in?

In my head this is CANON

Attached: 1650822757977.webm (640x360, 1.79M)

Lalo needs to find a proof on Gus which is impossible as he's being looked after by the DEA. He will force Saul to work together against Gus and take his revenge. It will be Lalo and Saul who trigger 2 gangsters in BrBa to kill the street dealer kid, that will trigger Jesse and Walt to run them over. Which eventually starts a downfall of Guse's empire.

screencap this

Powerful physiognomy on this lad. Hope he survives.

Kek

*milk sucking noises*

Attached: bmm.webm (664x940, 2.8M)

This is actually possible! But Lalo will find the evidence needed before the two-dealer fiasco.

The cartel war starts before that I'm pretty sure. Also Lalo would have to die before season 4 of breaking bad because Gus wouldn't have unrestricted access to Hector the way he did

why didn't nacho say:
i am going to disappear, but if my father is harmed then i will tell the salamancas everything

instead of:
if i kill myself will you keep my dad safe?

he had the leverage over gus, why didn't he use it? (because this whole plot is nonsensical)

>MILITARY GRADE

>gus
>letting lose ends go

Why did Gus try to get a shootout to happen instead of just killing Nacho in the motel? This whole plotline isn't perfectly logical. But it is kino anyway

If you break it down like this, it'd be easy for Gus to start hunting Nacho and if he takes the dad hostage/starts torturing thats probably not an acceptable outcome for ignacio. He's fucked either way

I need it user.

Attached: c92.jpg (600x600, 32.07K)

I liked him.

Jimmy is going to decide to rat on Lalo to the DA, getting Lalo imprisoned (not killing him, so we can get a Lalo spinoff down the line). This puts Jimmy in danger, so Mike helps him pin the whole thing on Nacho - Hence the "It wasn’t me, it was Ignacio!"

killing nacho in the hotel means "someone is trying to quiet nacho to hide something"

MASS DESTRUCTION

Attached: 1650948268928.png (901x713, 802.08K)