S T I C C

>girl

needed more in leftovers
her and her friend who fucked her dad
maid is also a good show

In which movies is she naked?

Kind of inappropriate, no?

well duh she only has a career due to her mom

She played a dumb, hippie jailbait mansonlut perfectly. haven't seen her in anything else

she's cute tho

I want to make her my wife. After I get a little clout in NYC and Hollywood the next few years i'll integrate myself into her circles until I can finally charm her.

Quick someone post that autism webm of hers with those ticks implying she is just like us and attainable even though she only exclusively dates the most popular men on the planet

damn her face stops me in my tracks. But she's got glitches is that right? bugged? stuttering performance problem - can she not be patched?

yeah right

Attached: Once-Upon-a-Time-in-Hollywood-350.jpg (1920x798, 296.06K)

wait till you hear about ANY OTHER ACTOR

>she only exclusively dates the most popular men on the planet
Who?

why are they yellow and callus?

SKEET

skeet

EEEWW!!!
these feet are disgusting!
what the fuck is wrong with them?

she just needed to make out with pitt just to piss off roasties

Skeet for one

he who shall not be named

youtu.be/SwYUz7hbC8s

Where can I watch the uncensored version?

No, they are great.

Attached: Margaret-Qualley-Feet.jpg (3840x3226, 714.83K)

the toes are good, the bottom + soles are not

She only gets roles due to nepotism

She is so distractingly hot in leftovers it made me watch till the end. Every scene she was in was stolen by her being so fuckable.

perfect Southern minx

She was great in Novitiate. I only watched it because I knew it was a lesbian nun movie starring Margaret Qualley where she gets naked. But it was actual /film/ kino.
And yes I am a bunnyfu fag too. Buck teeth. gap teeth, and snaggleteeth are patrician.
youtu.be/olnZ-V1GYLo

Attached: screen-shot-2017-08-03-at-2-17-35-pm.png (1028x550, 416.78K)

>a lesbian nun movie
something tells me that the director was jewish.

Attached: Margaret Qualley.webm (1280x533, 3M)

you know all women want this

My onenitis friendzone first love was as scrawny as this girl and only wanted to date one guy jacked like this who would abuse her.

Still she is made for BBC

would love to see it

That cute little jiggle @13s when he just brushes her perfect little perky tits.

She was so embarrassingly bad in Death Stranding. Like you could just hear how much she really did not want to be a part of that project in her performance.

Probably the only actress I give a shit about.

I used to rate her.

Then I found out she dated Shia Lebouef and Pete Davidson, absolutely disgusting. Mental illness tier.

that's her brother in the film btw

AWWWWSKEET SKEET MUTHAFUCKA
AWWWWSKEET SKEET GOD DAMN

she's dating a 40 year old kike now who dated Lena Dunham

Attached: rs_634x1024-200126145532-634-2020-grammy-awards-red-carpet-fashion-2-jack-antonoff.cm.12620.jpg (634x1024, 499.77K)

how do they keep getting away with it?

>mama (death stranding)
>straight shota

>who dated Lena Dunham
tell me youre braindamaged without telling me youre braindamaged, jesus

The writer/director is a black Catholic woman who worked for Laura Bush.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Maggie_Betts

Attached: maggie-betts.jpg (1931x2896, 811.46K)

you're the only other person on this site that has seen novitiate, yet alone praise it. my two favorite parts were margaret's nude scenes (obviously) and the scene where that one young nun fucks up and is awaiting penance, then the old nun says "go do whatever. we've tried punishing you in the past and you're clearly a lost cause." that shit was brutal.

>Her father's white
God damn did he marry a shadow, how is she so black?

her nipples are so hard you can just tell she loved this daily reminder women want to be abused

My favorite scene was when the Archbishop had to come and put the Mother Superior in her place for disregarding the Vatican II edicts.
She was justifying it as claiming that she had more willpower and faith and would not forsake traditions and the will of the Lordm
But that scene exposed that she wasn't pure as a servant of unwavering faith but instead a prideful conceited woman who had built her identity around being a nun and leader role and derived her power through bullying and demeaning others and having an elitest outlook.
When her identity politics and power are challenged the shell of who she is is bared. Everyone already could see it, but she finally had to confront it herself.

You've never been outside when it's really cold like how it looks in this scene?

>her nipples are so hard you can just tell she loved this daily reminder women want to be abused

Attached: OP.jpg (405x398, 28.2K)

is he focusing on the grind or why did he turn her down?

Kind of gay, no?

i want to coom on her face so badly

How come she doesn't twitch and spaz in the movie scenes but can't not do it in interviews etc?

in what movie

She was good in Donnybrook.

Common problem with actors.
>In high school almost the entire theater/drama club was made up of introverts.
>Most of them had speech impediments. One close acquaintance was nearly mute. He seldom spoke, and when he did it was near silent.
>On stage they were active, loud, boisterous.
>Asked the near mute accquaintance what was different after first play I attended
>He replied (quietly)
>"I didn't have to think about what I would say because every line was written and rehearsed. When I improvised I didn't have to worry about the reaction. I didn't have to be myself.
I later learned this is an almost universal experience.
Acting is a profession that attracts introverted, quiet, anxious, neurotic types because it allows them to shed all of that.
So many up and coming actors spaz out in interviews because they're no longer playing a role.

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood probably

Attached: qualley sisters.webm (640x800, 1.19M)

She's pretty plain as a woman and an actress, but that's what makes her hot

Attached: Margaret-Qualley-Feet-6195113.jpg (1600x1280, 296.55K)

Attached: 1594829286317.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I love watching people have fun :) it makes me so happy to watch people being happy

Attached: Margaret Qualley.webm (1280x533, 3M)

Attached: 26231426-0-image-a-47_1584763337793.jpg (1908x1146, 269.23K)

I don't know. I kinda liked it. Whether by choice or a lack of skills (can't say, haven't seen enough of her work to judge) she sidesteps the tone of what clearly was an over-the-top melodramatic script, and I think the end delivery works better for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfDm0VHWqYU

Still better than Gadot or Zendaya desu

Attached: 1604692669058.webm (790x1080, 2.47M)

now that is hot

Holy shit what a spergy freak

Attached: 1549792979491.png (1280x1955, 3.53M)

Breaking news: ballet dancers' feet suffer a lot

yummy best pair i've seen from an actor

There are only great and mediocre female actors. They’re either going to play girlfriend or quirky girlfriend or they’re going to be a Meryl Streep and play other kinds.

>me on the right

That's because of those stupid shoes she's wearing. She has too long toes and feet for that kind of shoes.

>So many up and coming actors spaz out in interviews because they're no longer playing a role.
It all makes sense now, nice.

I have seen a great number of poorly Photoshopped images in my time as a photographer and I can tell by the pixels that it is a fake.

Attached: boxxxy.gif (360x360, 840.92K)