/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

HowardCHADs Edition

Previous

Attached: 1650928190923.jpg (749x660, 56.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C4yenXwx7ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nacho had no purpose, he told some cartel story but overall no purpose in the grand scheme besides being a way for the writers to make things more convenient for their timeline. This felt like a redditor trying to write their own Ozymandias

>to make things more convenient for their timeline
All part of the plan

Attached: 1650945805258.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

Have you taken the Wendypill?

Because remember, Mike said to us that things aren’t going to the way we think they will. Nacho is gay, and Howard will die too, his male identity will die and he will become a new woman : Wendy .
Bet you were subverted, huh ? Bravo Vince and all that

Jonathan Banks looks like he’s about to kick the bucket at any time.

>I’m just getting warmed up
Holy fucking based

LMAO

Attached: 6ED4067F-DB5D-4736-923C-46AF11E5F192.jpg (201x250, 6.01K)

so what is the consensus with last night's episode?has BCS jumped the shark now?

Saul is going to falseflag as Howard and take his car to the crystal palace to make it look like howard is picking up hookers again. Wendy will make a cameo

Howard is going to become a Cartel Lord

Howardsisters, how we coping?

This has been debunked. Howard does cocaine not math

Nachobros es el fin...

>so what is the consensus with last night's episode?
Most people liked it, here I'd say it's like 60/40

Haha just wait he’s still going to be playing Mike in the fifth spin off series until his 90s

They had better not do any more spinoffs...
They can stay in the same universe if they really want, but new characters are sorely needed. It's past time to retire these ones.

You are wrong. It was used to show Mike's true character. As Saul said there is no honour amoung thieves. Mike isn't honorable or one of the good ones. He is just as bad as Walter or Gus and now we can see that for sure.
On another note, no matter what you think of the episode HOLY FUCK Nacho's actor better win an award for this episode. Fantastic acting through and through

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-22 224847.png (697x948, 633.84K)

Howard is going to od on coke once Saul has ruined him

amazing scene
f

Attached: file.png (1492x837, 1.4M)

Haven't been able to watch it until now because Australiafag. Fill me on on all the new timeshift theories bros

My fucking face when Nacho looked into his TIME GLASS and saw that every timeline converged on his death. Breathtaking shot.

This goes with my theory there are only 3 timelines.

Attached: 429px-WhismurAwakeningPsychicKing60.jpg (215x197, 15.23K)

Just torrent it?

I also have a job where I don't get home until 6 when it comes out here anyway

rarbgtor

It’s on Stan
Otherwise just sail like everyone else

The shot at the start of the episode was done to tell us that the timeshift is a blue rose case

Attached: twin-peaks-season-3-david-lynch.jpg (2000x1500, 387.13K)

Nacho looks into a timeline crystal ball (disguised as a whiskey glass) and sees his timeline counterparts in the same situation. Only then did he realize there was no way out.

Attached: Nacho timelines come together.png (1434x778, 514.97K)

F

Episode was full of kino scenes
>Nacho in the oil
>Nacho phonecall with his dad
>Kim vs Suzanne
>Huell stealing the keys
>The ending
If we got Lalo scenes it could've been a solid 10

First time in one of these threads. Someone please break down this “time” theory I keep seeing in these threads when I scroll by. I’d like all the details and evidence. Actually interested. Not asking for a quick rundown, I would like a full rundown.

Attached: 9B9832C4-3787-4CA2-BD4D-BE09FDE31A61.jpg (1945x1687, 268.98K)

He put Jimmy in motion to become the underworld lawyer Saul and Mike to become a Gus' man.

kill yourself frogposter

the fuck this nigga aimin at?

Attached: aim.jpg (1920x1080, 185.67K)

I hope that the lack of Lalo is because they're shooting an episode with 90% Lalo scenes.

I think Lalo is going after Jimmy for proof.

what the fuck was that intro with the blue flower
is this another timeshifting reference

for me

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 7.07.20 pm.png (2024x1128, 1.51M)

>A tense shootout scene with 9 characters where you know exactly which character will die
>Because we the viwers have already seen the other 8 die in the future
Okay, this timeline stuff is starting to make sense...

The flower represented a happy ending for Nacho. The glass represented what actually happens.

Now we can get back to the important part, lalochads winning

Attached: laol.png (680x818, 370.8K)

that nigga head gonna be so burnt

perspective, nigga.

Attached: perspective.jpg (1920x1080, 505.65K)

I did wonder what exactly he was supposed to do. He said to Gus he should be there "as insurance". Insurance for what? To shoot Nacho if it looks like he's gonna talk or run? Or to shoot the Salamancas/Bolsa, which seems absolutely crazy?

>Him? You think the chicken man? What a joke. Alvarez has been paying me for years. Years. But you know what? I would've done it for free because I hate every last one of you psycho sacks of shit. I opened Lalo's gate and I would do it again and I'm glad what they did to him. He's a soulless pig and I wish I killed him with my own hands. And you know what else Hector? I put you in that chair. Oh yeah. Your heart meds? I switched them for sugar pills. You were dead and buried and I had to watch this asshole bring you back. So when you are sitting in your shitty nursing home, and you're sucking down on your Jell-O night after night for the rest of your life, you think of me. You twisted fuck.

Attached: you think of me.png (899x835, 825.04K)

This and to explain why the Salamancas let Gus still operate in BrB

>salamanca autists kill nachos entire family anyway

Attached: 123ea5000ea389b3597c3972c03a1faf.jpg (735x413, 30.63K)

Stop trying so hard to seem like an oldfag. Not very based of you.

From the top-down it probably looks like this.

Attached: pespecit.jpg (1036x1080, 81.46K)

I was one of those who believed that the bullet inside Nacho's body would play a role later, surely in the airport.

Yeah Mike wasn't needed. That was the point. He wanted to be there to witness it for his own personal reasons. Gus obviously knew it too

So nobody is going to explain your timeline meme? Probably retarded anyway. Fuck all of you. Generals are always gay and full of unfunny faggots.

Attached: 0696CE07-5F60-4C79-AA46-D7648338CA5D.jpg (249x249, 13.41K)

Plan was for Nacho to get capped quick and painlessly by appearing to make a run for it. Mike's role was to snipe Nacho in the case that the Salamanca's managed to capture him alive again instead.

>It was used to show Mike's true character
This is a bad take.. Mike did everything he could do for Nacho outside of taking Gus out himself. I never once looked at what Mike did and thought
>ah there's that scummy side of Mike finally revealed
I saw that situation as 2 guys caught up in bad shit. At the end of Nacho's life Mike maintained his principals and was ready to get shot over Nacho in last weeks episode.

bald skin cancer cracker ass head lmaoooo
I don't know, it looks too far off
i guess it's important for the storyline and mike's position within it, for him to know that taquito offed himself
as it served no other purpose

Thanks for exposing yourself as a phoneposting frogposting slide faggot. Now go jump off a bridge.

actually watch the show if you want to know. It's pretty clear

Meme we created to explain the continuity errors of the show, now fuck off

Can we have ghost nacho? Or Nacho spin off in high school? Holy shit I got 1 and half seasons without my boy

>Seeing Kim be the devil on Saul's shoulder instead of his angel.
Fucking hurts bros. I want to protect her smile.
The kind of forgot a bout the bullet.

Attached: Slippin Kimmy.jpg (914x718, 69.87K)

Based Nacho giving us a new copypasta before leaving the show

>Nacho and mike did not have a masterplan

Attached: 1628197578112.jpg (580x548, 34.21K)

kino. no Lalo this week means Lalochads are going to be winning hard next week

>My fucking face when Nacho looked into his TIME GLASS and saw that every timeline converged on his death. Breathtaking shot.
what the fuck are you talking about, stupid schizo?

I think Jimmy is gonna rat to the DA and pin it on Nacho

Attached: EWJW9m8U8AYXsxO.jpg (1200x685, 52.19K)

I nearly teared up at that scene, that was
rough

Agree to disagree.
On another note did you know that the flower in the opening of the episode was growing where Nacho died? You could see the piece of glass in the opening. Absolutley amazing scene

maybe incase nacho snitched on gus and the Salamancas tried something

I have been though. It just meta schizo posting as far as I can tell. Real cringe and not funny given the attitude I’m receiving by just asking about it. You guys need to work on your material.
>haha let’s pretend there’s time travel in this show
Real hilarious stuff /bcs/

Attached: 75AC7F61-0561-443D-8861-5A4DD8628A1C.jpg (618x496, 23.58K)

Honestly, the only thing that made this whole scene less than perfect was that shitty CGI blood from his head.

Attached: summer-gathering-of-children-who-have-been-grown-to-semen-as-a-semen-to-an-unknown-orgy.jpg (563x560, 56.35K)

SHE'S MY MOTHER'S SISTER'S GIRL!

kino/10

What? Nacho is literally the catalyst of the entire Breaking Bad universe. He's the one that inadvertently got the ball rolling on everything that comes to be.

That was real, they actually killed him. Greatest method actor of all time

Nacho's death didn't impact me at all because i forgot what happened in the first 5 seasons and misremembered that he was an active character in Breaking Bad. when he killed himself i thought "oh it's a blank in the gun and they're faking his death". shit show

>now fuck off
Gladly will leave any general. They are always full of retards with no friends.

Attached: 290A5864-2116-4828-8270-A12CC8865DA4.jpg (1406x976, 135.41K)

>And you know what else, janny? I put you on this board. Oh yeah, that janitor subscription? I switched it for an HRT subscription. You were dead and buried and I had to watch Hiroshimoot give you a job. So when you are sitting in your shitty basement, and you're sucking down on your black dildos night after night for the rest of your life, you think of ME, you tranny fuck.

Attached: file.png (1492x837, 1.44M)

youtu.be/C4yenXwx7ao
This is actually such a cool concept. I would love to see more fictional documentaries set in the BB universe.

kill yourself lying fuck

Him? You think the chicken man? What a joke. The time agency has been paying me for years. Years. But you know what? I would've done gone back for free because I hate every last one of you psycho sacks of shit. I opened Lalo's time portal and I would do it again and I'm glad what they did to him. He's a soulless pig and I wish trapped him in the Wendy timeline my own hands. And you know what else Hector? I put you in that timeline. Oh yeah. Your time eggs? I switched them for chicken eggs. You were dead and buried and I had to watch this asshole bring you back to the Beta timeline. So when you are sitting in your shitty time machine, and you're sucking down on your Jell-O night after night for the rest of your life, you think of me. You twisted fuck.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 7.21.33 pm.png (1042x980, 1.44M)

He didn't need to be. Breaking Bad made sense on its own and without any Nacho shenigans. They wanted to explain how Saul met the cartel and how Mike met Gus and Nacho served that purpose and they had to tell a somewhat compelling story instead of just killing him off and leaving a loose thread. But such a character never needed to exist and he's the weakest part of the show

Attached: file.png (371x351, 175.55K)

It was his twin brother, Taco.
Nacho is still alive in Breaking Bad, and having a lot of gay sex with Lalo, the good ending.

Attached: FRNJNVOVgAAUAuK.jpg (1071x859, 141.28K)

>Kim vs Suzanne
how is kim's wooden acting and not being able to convey emotion "kino" to you you fucking retard

lol worked himself into a shoot

>nacho takes SALAMANCA's gun
>shoots himself
>blood squirts
>"oh it must be a ruse"
fucking retard, please leave this thread

That oil scene was kino of the highest order

The moment she calls him Saul is pretty kino

He was just trying to stop people from being spoiled user there is no need to be mean

>pew pew pew
Hector was so fucking pathetic, even the cousins bringing him to his corpse was emasculating. Nacho dabbed on Salamancas even after his death.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
stupid frogposter
stop embarrassing yourself

i TRUSTED him

I thought it was poopy until the subtitles came on and specified it was oil that was splashing

>Nacho's death didn't impact me at all
This is actually something I can can behind on certain levels. I watched season 5 a couple weeks ago and it felt like Nacho had a very small part. I was shocked he died in this episode but only because it's the 3rd episode. It had no real impact because it was telegraphed last season. The only twist was that he killed himself.
They wrote themselves into a corner with Nacho. He was pivotal in the first 4 seasons but once Lalo came in he took a backseat.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of this

Attached: 23561858_10212989265180017_3982500439513308293_n.jpg (800x600, 44.82K)

how is mike gonna protect nachos dad now that the salamancas know nacho helped the attack on lalo and nacho hurt hector.

Attached: better call saul lalo mike.jpg (461x410, 42.33K)

I like the symbolism of Jimmy putting on Kim's coat for her but not the other way around, he no longer has any power in the relationship, she now leads.

>But such a character never needed to exist and he's the weakest part of the show
I get what your saying but that could be said about the entire show in general.
Like hat I said above, pretty much what you're saying. Nacho was a character that tied everyone together and then once that was over his character was sidelined pretty heavily. He was phased out pretty consistently once Lalo got involved.

>continuity errors
filtered
not going to spoon fed you on parallel timelines

Lalo will be still alive in Gene's time so someone had to go

STOP POSTING TWIN PEAKS SHIT I JUST STARTED WATCHING IT IM OUT OF THESE THREADS