Attached: しまった.jpg (404x232, 7.21K)

As above so below

That's fucking embarrassing kek

Gonna buy some stock.

> Disney losing special status
> kikeflix getting buttfucked
> musk buys Twitter
Bros…….

So who ends up buying them? Can't be Disney they are tapped out of money and the government might stop them. Who else could afford this? Amazon?

So who's gonna buy Netflix?

How much more will it fall when Musk announces Twitter TV?

As soon as BCS ends? I cancel. Oh wait I leech off someone else’s account nevermind

Netflix did nothing wrong
Other distributors opening their own streaming services killed the whole idea
It only works when all your media is in one place that you pay 1 sub for
Now paying for movies is more expensive and inconvenient than ever. Why would people not pirate now?

Musk

That would be hilarious.

If Musk buys Netflix all he has to do is 1 simple thing that will make them profitable again. He needs to allow chat during movies. Have a few "Netflix Channels" running movies and shows like a regular TV channel but the key is to have chat like Twitch. For some retarded reason no major streaming service fucking does this and the first major company that implements it will explode.

I am not a zoomer it's just obvious this is what people want. An endless chat box that moves endlessly to write your comment and piss in the wind.

buy the dip

stop giving away million dollar ideas for free

>solve piracy for a few years
>people who are also against piracy push the market back to piracy by being greedy jews
many such cases

Attached: 1632494842292.jpg (1125x1012, 76.37K)

reddit memes
go back

I knew it was a bubble type situation when the local news channels were pretending there was something viral called the bird box challenge. The fucking net flix just called up the local news and bought a story or something. either that or it was really viral but only among stupid poor black people

There have almost certainly been hundreds of hours of meetings at all major streaming services discussing this. Likely not doing it because of the moderation required to stop places like Yea Forums spamming nigger across every movie.

Believe me I tried to push the WWE network to do this. Even submitted my plan and proposal but it got rejected. Now I am just annoyed that no one has considered doing this yet.

Whatever Cramer says the opposite is a better idea

He bought? Dump eet

it's as though the covid pandemic had an unrealistic effect on tech stonks, hmm.

um no it was real and the movie was 40m viewers opening weekend so if it was in cinemas it would have had a 400m opening the biggest ever by many times over so bird box is the biggest and best movie of all time which is why there are threads about it every day to this day

Having a "Netflix channel" that plays movies like on TV defeats the entire purpose of having an on demand streaming service you knucklehead.

>An endless chat box that moves endlessly
I think it'd be cool if you can into a part of group and see their comments when they were watching live at the time. Like picture this
>grandma opens up Netflix
>watches stranger things
>keeps making comments as she goes
>you're a part of the family group
>you see her comments live as if you're watching together
Everyone would be rushing to watch so they can comment first and tell others to watch the thing because they reviewed it and even those same people will rewatch so they can see other people of their group's comments.

This is on a family scale, now imagine if this were to be implemented in a social media kind of way where you're subscribed to some influencers or movie reviewers and you get to see their live comments and inserted ads while watching your video. Kino of the highest dystopian order.

Gina killed woke its all been downhill since then. Disney should be allowed to go bankrupt so it's woke workers won't infect another company all over again.

I am sure this was shut down either due to old people not getting it or people not wanting risk. Twitch has had years to develop algorithms to filter out pee pee caca words some of it open source. It is doable even if you have to hire some mods. I mean every social platform has mods so it's not unexpected. You will be less likely to freely write nigger when it's tied to a $15 a month account that you lose chat access to after a fuck up

fucking people will be watching different parts, dumbshit

You have both. Regular netflix streaming where you chose and some live program channels that maybe will run themes "Indiana Jones Weekend" or whatever like how Twitch used to do that with the power rangers stream and other streams.

>decide to watch a movie
>sixth sense is looking good, I'll give that a go
>comment right at the beginning is "LMAO BRO HE'S DEAD ALL ALONG!"

You're supposed to watch the movie, nit read the comments of other retards saying N1GG3R N1GG3R" in a stuoid chatbox, you're retarded. Only like 1 out of 10 idiots watching a streamer are reading chat, im watching iron on twitch rn on full screen and couldnt care less about chat cucks

>fucking people will be watching different parts, dumbshit
What part of, it will be a live channel like a regular TV channel do you not get? It will be on a schedule like regular TV. Again the regular streaming will also be an option you will just have this option to watch live shows with others and chat.

Oh shit yeah that's why you don't join asshole groups or subscribe to assholes. That's my point, you choose who's comments to see. If you choose to join a group of Yea Forumstards, you deserve it. And there should be a spoiler report button to the group's Admin. The more reports you receive, the less your social credit goes, at a certain point, you are blocked from commenting because we deem you unworthy.

>You're supposed to watch the movie, nit read the comments of other retards saying N1GG3R N1GG3R" in a stuoid chatbox, you're retarded.
So you never been to twitch? This is what younger gens want. It doesn't matter what they are "supposed" to do, this is what they want.

I know people like to type shit but does anyone read the diarrhea that gets posted on live chats during vids? the first thing I do is either block the chat window or minimize it

who the fuck would want this. I literally don't understand. Who doesn't hide those annoying chat windows fucking immediately on everything? You say you're not a zoomer but this is the most zoomer-mindset shit I've ever seen??

Yay let's read graffiti made by 300000 people at once, this won't get old fast

>decides to open Instagram
>BRO HERE'S THIS CP
user that's not a constructive way of looking at things. It's possible. Influencers wouldn't want to piss off their fanbase and family members being dickheads is not that common.

It sounds needlessly complicared for an average viewer

Buying tech stocks in a time of war / economic uncertainly is asking to be hurt. There is no bottom if a global recession happens.

This sort of mst3k/rifftrax but with anons shitposting has been incredibly popular in the undercurrent of the internet for as long as I can remember. It is incredibly satisfying when a group of actually witty people shit post together watching something, and if you struggle to keep up you've probably got brain problems.
Not that too long ago people would have laughed in your face if you suggested video games were becoming an esport.

Netflix already has 5 profiles ability, just open up a chatbox between those 5 people and 5 other accounts. It's not that complicated and your fear of someone spoiling it is irrational.

it's more complicated than that given that the entertainment industry tends to be quite recession-proof. the issue Netflix has is that there are too many superior alternative options.

Zoomers want this.Twitch proves this is how they enjoy consuming their media,

Yes. It's very popular with twitch.

Man I have an open mind but some of you really are all in with that angry out of touch mindset not willing to consider other younger gens like different things.

It's not even younger gen, we've been having watch parties since justintv. These anons are just dumb and incapable of seeing the potential.

user... TVs don't have keyboards

Yes they do what year are you living in?

It's not rocket surgery. We are getting more anti social as a species. We see our friends and family less. This is the next logical step.

Most modern TVs have bluetooth built in. Worst case you could buy an adapter. Even worse case just use your phone or a tablet

Man this is some intense pendulum swinging
Netflix crashing
Musk buys Twitter
Putin finally loses patience with NATO
TSA calls off masking
Florida tells Disney to eat shit
Biden's approval rating lower than Trump's

This all because of BLM, man, they played their hand way too hard

how do you address the issue that people are going to want to start watching a film at different times, pause at different times, and that therefore the whole chat experience will end up out of sync?

>didn't grow infinitely
>immediately loses more than 2/3 it's value
why are capitalists like this

BUY LOW

SELL HIGH

You're fucking retarded and your idea is worthless like yourself

See

>Sell company stock that isn't growing (ie isn't making money) for the first time in ages
Idk sounds smart to me

>how do you address the issue that people are going to want to start watching a film at different times, pause at different times, and that therefore the whole chat experience will end up out of sync?
I explained this multiple times. Netflix will have a handful of live "channels" split up by genre. These "channels" will have a schedule of themed content they will play through. You cannot pause it or adjust anything. It's just like a regular TV channel just with chat. Again because I know this will be the follow up, regular streaming will still be there if you just want to do that.

You could have themed days. Do marathons.Go through a season of a show with other people. Whenever a new episode of a show comes out, your premiere it like this so you and thousands watch it at the same time.

This is why you'll never be anything
>what is scheduling
its like going to the movies, with your friends, at home. People join current watch groups half way through the film.

>getting so irrationally angry at this discussion
guaranteed you are a cable TV Jew getting mad at yet another thing that could hurt your bottom line

This. I never got into piracy myself because I wasn't as tech savvy (yes I realize it doesn't take so much, shut up) but I feel like Netflix was THE alternative. Now we're stuck with this situation.

It really is fascinating, one or two companies controlling a market is better than 20 of them like we see now.

>pause
No
>out of sync
How? What? I don't think you are understanding the concept.

Why do you retards not understand how scheduled TV works. Have you never watched cable TV before? Are you from shitty countries and have low IQs thus why you can't comprehend this simple concept?

>your idea is worthless like yourself
Meanwhile
>does anyone read the diarrhea that gets posted on live chats during vids?
>I literally don't understand.
>Who doesn't hide those annoying chat windows fucking immediately on everything?
>the first thing I do
>me me me me me me me me me
You have not once even refuted the fact or came up with an excuse to why it wouldn't work. You only showed why it wouldn't work for YOU. Kill yourself pathetic low iq retard that can't see beyond himself

It's already everywhere only a matter of time my man, hopefully you'll be around to witness it and gnash your teeth in dismay at being wrong like every other time in your life.

>investors lose confidence in streaming platform after disastrous live action adaptation of beloved animation classic

Attached: 1648378336427.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

You know how hard it is to pick something to watch sometimes. Having the option to just join a comfy channel with a chat would be nice.

You literally just install a torrent client and start downloading you mongrel

should i buy?

Attached: 1643411416239.jpg (735x640, 71.14K)

Imagine if Elon Musk was to buy Netflix bros that be so fucking based

I wish I could watch how mad and confused an old fuck like you would be when they finally implement this.

>BARB. LOOK. YOU CAN NOW CHAT WHILE WATCHING GOLDEN GIRLS. I DON'T LIKE THIS NEW THING IT'S NOT LIKE OLD THING AND THAT UPSETS ME. FUCK THE YOUNGER GENERATION

Attached: boomer.jpg (612x408, 36.25K)

already a thing

plus netflix originally had netflix parties I watched with friends before they removed it

the only thing different about this is making it public and regressing back to tv scheduling (which is weird)

Attached: afg.jpg (788x217, 31.76K)

>just friends
Again old weirdo, this isn't what twitch is like. There is nothing "weird" about it you are just out of touch which is fine.

While i love the idea of a netflix chat, you seem to forget people dont use netflix with a mouse and keyboard, they use it with a tv remote and typing with that is torture.

Yea well this is why you go buy a $10 bluetooth keyboard or an official Netflix one that they price gouge for $50

it's already rebounding schizo
you're just mad you didn't buy the dip

Tv schedule is not that weird, weekly releases are basically tv schedule and they can be immensely popular.

>regressing
It's not regressing it's more like a combination of old and new.

Covid no longer carrying them