He's back

He's back

Attached: 345435435.jpg (848x1068, 172.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkw8u6Qu08Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So they didn’t activate the Samson option after all?

I can't wait

Attached: file.png (2500x1474, 2.35M)

why wasnt he on it anyway

Unbearably high amount of KINO incoming bros

I literally can't wait. For half a decade every morning was brightened by seeing what retarded shit he said today and who he made mad

Attached: 1650254471328.gif (492x376, 326.7K)

>Elon Musk spent tens of billions just so that Micahel Caine can put these out

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-26 164020.jpg (745x680, 49.45K)

qrd?

I don't get it Michael Caine got banned by the poojambi?

Based

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-26 164251.jpg (1053x1017, 143.54K)

what do you think his first tweet will be? My money's on "Feed me J*wish cum!!!!!"

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-26 164552.jpg (1308x1028, 189.32K)

tangerines the size of rubies

>the freakout on Twitter right now
Lmao this is fun it's almost like a trump tweet on steroids. Shaun "White" King already deactivated his account

Attached: 1649998657368.jpg (1242x2276, 884.34K)

Free speech is one of the biggest threats to democracy.

Mr Leibowitz Rosenblum told me.

all fellow GAMERS will return soon

Attached: 1650870693754.jpg (700x638, 50.78K)

The argument that put Jordan Peterson into a coma

Why can't he just make a new account?

>He has his own theories about crime today. “For a start, there’s not enough police. You always saw a bobby on the beat when I was growing up. And socially, I think there’s something badly wrong because a lot of the killings are coloured boys killing other coloured boys.”

Didn't know Sir Michael Caine was this based

He has said that he's staying on Truth Social.

Why are stupid people so obsessed with Twitter
Why can't these people just get a life?
All the people in that image are stupid and can't use logic for shit

I am betting on "You will never be a real woman tranny" myself.

Attached: 1650924687551.jpg (1163x1359, 220.49K)

Fuck.

Back in the saddle.

This guy's got dozens of these twitteroids are such lying scumbags lmao

He will come back to Twitter eventually. He's a showman. He's just building drama.

>Free speech
What was the last time pro-choice activist has spoken in any conservative university, remind me?
Free speech is a sham, people who cry about it, are the same fags that will shut you up the moment they hear speech they don't like.
That's why Assange and Snowden went fugitive, and that's why death awaits Assange if he is extradited.

But most of the people just want to have their rights to say nigger, not, god forbid, question their government on issues that actually matter, like corporate bailouts or financial tribute to Israel, or having a bunch of evangelical dispensationalist faggots who unironically want to create WW3 in order to make Jesus Christ return. (No, seriously, they want to cause WW3, bring up the Armageddon and then Raptur)

He didn't say anything, "people familiar with his thinking" did.

So did he get banned for pointing out the virtually all non-white murders are committed by their fellow nonwhites?

>What was the last time pro-choice activist has spoken in any conservative university, remind me?
The question you mean to ask is when were they denied the right to speak. The way you phrased the question allows for pro-choice activists to simply not want to speak but still see that as evidence of oppression.

ITS MICHAEL CAINE IN SPACE!
youtube.com/watch?v=qkw8u6Qu08Q

Ahahahahaha... The amount of seethe alone is god tier. I don't even give a shit about Mutt Politics, but I love watching Twitter faggots seethe.

the fucker shout dump the servers in the bottom of the ocean, would be the best thing he's done for humanity

They silenced Michael Caine

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-26 172653.jpg (831x682, 91.06K)

>first tweet is addressed to the haters and losers

Attached: 1611695207069.jpg (716x535, 76.04K)

This is stupid because he's rich either way.

It's about sending a message.

I still don't get what bongs hoped to achieve with Brexit

Michael Caine is actually redpilled

they wanted to stop paying for greece and spains debts while getting nothing but gypsies and morrocan "french" immigrants in return

Achieve some semblance of national sovereignty and not be subservient to Germany

As far as I'm aware the only country Britain is subservient too is the Us and that hasn't changed since Brexit

No one can force the euro onto them

these pieces of shit are so used to talking out of both sides of their mouths that the constant contradiction doesn't even register in their pilpul'd minds.

Attached: 1624133531173.jpg (540x572, 39.01K)

You can’t deny that Germany was getting too big for its breeches acting as the leader of Europe
I for one recall the migrant crisis where merkel stated that Germany (and only Germany) would welcome a million refugees, started panicking at the massive influx of leeches, closed its borders and threatened and sanctioned other EU countries into accepting their “share”

Are we back in the right timeline?

>You can’t deny that Germany was getting too big for its breeches acting as the leader of Europe
Germany and France are the top dogs in the EU and I'm pretty sure Britain could've been too, if they actually wanted it. Berlin and Paris rule Europe mostly through economic power and Britain'S GDP is high enough to compete with them. So that doesn't really explain why Britain didn't just take a more active role in shaping the EU in a way they wanted it to be

>what is politics

>And socially, I think there’s something badly wrong because a lot of the killings are coloured boys killing other coloured boys.”
how is that even a controversial opinion?

Facts are raycis

Why are you gay?

>"we don't want to be subservient to Germany!"
>let's maintain the same basic trading plans with Europe but give away almost all our leverage
Real big brain hours

neither can I. Britain was the heart of EU policy prior to Brexit. Literally half of the laws came from UK lawmakers. Now .. no power to change shit and they have to make shitty deals with europe to keep trade going. insane decision.

Nogs killing other nogs is hardly a problem. Nogs killing whites is a problem. Nogs killing other nogs and whites being blamed for it ("multiracial whiteness" lmao) is a problem.

That's down to subversive government elements who didn't want to leave and when tasked with managing the leave fucked it up on purpose

Brexitieers and Americans who don't understand why Brexit was such a mistake are incredibly retarded

They created a monster, i'd want to escape too if you created an one world gov

seems so

>Americans who don't understand why Brexit was such a mistake
To Americans, Brexit was great because a weak Europe is easier to control.

you are literally too retarded to have a conversation with, I don't think you should be able to vote

They banned Michael Caine from twitter?

It's worth a shot.

Britain is objectively worse than most EU countries when it comes to personal freedom n shiet and still imports tons of shitskins anyway

cuck

lol seething

His mancrush with pattinson was unexpectedly wholesome.

Yes, but a shot at what is my question. People claim it was about freedom from EU meddling in various regards like economy and immigration policy but I just don't see it.

UK has no freedom of speech, you can be arrested and fined for insulting muslims or transexuals on twitter. New laws introduced post brexit in the UK mean that you literally can't protest legally anymore if the protest is too loud.

EU by comparison is much safer, fairer and has more freedoms for the average person

Research it more.

Attached: you.png (441x526, 94.94K)

How is it not the opposite? Keeping the UK in the EU did more to keep it divided. The US foreign policy establishment has been for Euro integration as long as they have some control over it.

user avatarfagging is against the rules

Research what? Economically Britain is still forced to play ball with Europe only now they can't profit from the inner-EU free trade as easily and most non-white immigrants come from former colonies and therefore weren't really affected by EU policy anyway. Good on them for getting rid of all the Poles though, I guess

yeah I am seething. What's wrong with seething? Every other week one of his supporters who was at Jan 6 commits suicide in jail. They're literally being tortured by black prison guards and will now put through j*wish show trials while Trump and his retarded sons who set them up are walking around as free men. If you're not seething, you're the reason why the right can never move the needle against globalism and faggotry

the idea of an European parliament that has any power at all over all EU countries and an EU army alone are more than enough reason for every single member to consider leaving
The EU as it was when it was created was amazing what it has become over the last few decades is a monster