Alyssa milano does a sudden 360

Attached: 1650939387453.jpg (1347x774, 195.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-black-elected-to-head-harvard-s-law-review.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did she ask Elon if she's allowed to retweet these?

what did you think you were highlighting here. OP?

>Twitter is a private company, it can do whatever it wants
*elon buys twitter*
>Twitter is too important to be in the hands of one man, it needs to be a public utility
My fucking sides. These losers can eat shit.

oh wow look, it's almost like that is what all the people they banned 7 years ago were saying that got them banned. It is amazing how these idiots never understand anything until it directly effects them

>Elon Musk
What a gayass fukin name kek

It's weird how shiterals would love Elon for having an electric car company but because he doesn't suck nig dick they despise him

This, with the midterms and Disney fucking up, good times ahead conservativebros

>360

WOAH WOAH WOAH

Is Alyssa talking shit on an african owned business?

>Disney fucking up
qrd?

Why do they think the previous owners of Twitter were fucking saints and not also rich cunts looking to maximise their profit? They're just one group of rich cunts annoyed that another rich cunt has something they no longer control.

Good how?

Because now an unpredictable eccentric is in charge
What could go wrong

>previous owners of Twitter
Twitter was public brainlet, owners with most equity were asset managers like Vanguard

>I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans
>authenticating all humans

so he wants to make it a jewbook shit now

Attached: Roastietime.png (564x586, 251.05K)

He probably just means captchas or something similar to counter the spam bots

Are you calling Elon a roastie?

It will be funny to laugh at the libs.

Just had a thought lads

What if Elon ran in 2024? He'd be Trump but without the globohomo shit. I bet he'd win.

>It will be funny to laugh at the libs.

Attached: 1627710634035.gif (255x227, 226.37K)

Cant run,wasn't born in America.
Oddly enough the libs pushed very hard to over turn that law a few years ago.

>it would be alright to seek out and save this picture.

>Social media should be a digital public square
Funny, I remember that they made fun of this argument years ago and told everyone who disagreed with them to deal with it.

Eh, I'm pretty much convinced at this point Elon can do anything. There's probably some loophole somewhere he could use.

But then what will they replace their line "Twitter is a private company and can censor you in any way I like" since then by definition it wouldn't be allowed to? Can these people think 2 seconds ahead?

How come Ted Cruz was able to run then?

Well, Elon isn't above the constitution despite how rich he is

Attached: adsdad.png (326x326, 171.29K)

Yup. It's always the same hypocrisy.
>um sweaty they are a private business, they can censor you all they want and deny service to anyone they want, it's not the gubment :)
>NOOOOOO YOU MUST BAKE THE HECKIN CAKE BIGOT

Maybe if right wingers weren't hung up on meaningless optics they'd be the ones winning the cultural and social war. You think left wingers care that they're hypocrites?

Reality is literally pic related.

Attached: 66b.jpg (960x960, 179.96K)

....but that's not what she said at all?
>>Twitter is a private company, it can do whatever it wants
Which one of the tweets is supposed to say that?

Nobody is, but that doesn't stop the government.

average trump voter elon simp iq

>Disney World's property in FL is basically a sovereign city with its own utilities and owes the state of FL nothing
>FL pushes a bill that tells teachers they can't talk about their tranny boyfriend using a dildo on their fronthole to kindergarteners
>Disney throws their weight around
>FL takes away Disney's special privileges
>Disney lobbyists literally REEEEEE in the chamber as it passes

Would you want to have Zodiac after you?

COPE

Wtf that's antisemitic

Then maybe it's time the constitution needs changing.

He wants to end blue checks by giving everybody a blue check.

Born in America,then mailed to mexico.
The return address and the stamps are merican

>Cant run,wasn't born in America.
Well, that didn't stop Obama from becoming President

>You think left wingers care that they're hypocrites?
So many conservatives fail to understand this.

Has nothing to do with where you're born. Ted Cruz was a citizen at birth therefore he can run. Period. The only disability applies to naturalized citizens.

So far Disney has lost over 50 billion dollars immediately and untold billions in all the special tax and regulatory exemption status DeSantis deleted from Florida law since they're being so uppity

She was hot, I don't care about her opinions.

Attached: 1622102128017.jpg (302x681, 40.28K)

Ah, ok. I just never looked into it

>right wingers weren't hung up on meaningless optics
So the safe spaces the pronouns the multiple bathrooms are right wing?

Feels good to be Florida man bros

When does that nasty ass racist ass Puneet CEO get handed his pink slip and told to go work at Dairy Queen?

nytimes.com/1990/02/06/us/first-black-elected-to-head-harvard-s-law-review.html
genuine question, how is it living with low iq?

ALEX JONES IS BACK, BABY

No, that's not what he's saying. He's saying the right wing is more worried about how they might appear than they are about ensuring a future for their children. And they are. Look at how the Canadian trucker shit played out because they were just too terrified to actually do anything. Right wingers have a serious problem with 'optics' that needs to go away if they ever want to win.

um, no sweetie. Disney didn't fuck up. They showed the world they are an ally of LGBTQIP++ causes. That's worth way more than the tens of billions they lost.

>B-BUT THE INTERNET VERSION EASILY CHANGED AT ANY TIME SAYS...!!!

not sure if satire or plain old financially illiterate

How can people complain that twitter is owned by a billionaire? Jack Dorsey is a billionaire and they didn't complain when he owned it.

>The Florida Legislature didn't repeal Disney's special tax and regulatory status
Whatever you want to believe bro

SO VERY BASED!
Our youth can learn so much from.
Also,you can tell the ratio of cos:libs because most straights are looking up pics of her.

Floridafag here, is the libshit fearmongering about Disney's infrastructure costs being put onto Florida taxpayers after the special tax district abolition true?

Because they don't believe in anything they just say whatever benefits them at that moment

Just build your own Twitter, chud. It's a private company, they can do whatever they like.

>is the libshit fearmongering true
Gee whiz I wonder

Because billionaire good when they are on "our side".

I don't believe that
>So far Disney has lost over 50 billion dollars immediately and untold billions
If I'm being baited, 7/10. Pretending to be illiterate to the part about financial literacy was a nice touch.

Based big government

It's all really simple. You are either for or against the First Amendment .

>Won't answer the question so he does indeed believe real world events are fictional in order to gain the upper hand in an offtopic Yea Forums thread
Ok

Where are you from fren. I’m from Fort Lauderdale