/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Time Machine Edition

Previous

Attached: 1650951993622.png (646x424, 51.62K)

This is show is so fucking reddit

>This is show
Good morning sir

Checking those quads and rerequesting that if Rhea is lurking or ever lurks that she posts her feet
I'm not even the same user requesting that and I'm not into that myself, but I want that for him and many others.

Where is he

Attached: 1643969776476.jpg (512x512, 31.53K)

Remember when everyone thought Mr Robot was gonna have a time machine?

Who's having nachos for breakfast tomorrow to honor of our boy while we try to remember why everyone calls him Nacho when his name is Ignacio?

Attached: air-fryer-loaded-cheesy-nachos-recipe.jpg (1200x1200, 113.55K)

sex gifs

checked, chickenman always gets

>this post has quads
>the other user who posted the OP pic had dubs
yeah it's confirmed

>Walter, did I ever tell you about Nacho Varga? By threatening to kill his father I managed to achieve several personal goals, and massively expand my drug empire.
>He was so afraid of me that he even offered to kill himself when he was out of my grasp.
>This is why I always say fear is not an effective motivator. He was a good friend.

Attached: gus-fring--16336703954x3.png (1600x1200, 1.48M)

>Nacho hides in the most obvious spot fifty feet away from his truck
>the oil is deeper than the bottom of the tank
>Nacho uses his psychic powers to sense when the Salamanca twin stops looking around for him
Bravo Vince

>all those vegetables
Yuck! I like mince meat on my nachos.

I highly doubt we'll see any DEA this season. They were great to have around that one season but there's nothing for them to do right now.

>the oil is deeper than the bottom of the tank
This confused the shit out of me. Maybe he used a portal like Lalo did earlier?

There was nothing for them to do originally. 40% of this show is making breaking bad references so the audience can make the soy1ent face.

One of my most favourite Yea Forums memories was this place when Breaking Bad season 4 was airing.

>fear is not an effective motivator
>killing Victor for no reason but to scare Walt and Jesse led to everything that got Gus killed

Choose wisely.

Attached: 1619632211934.jpg (1920x2160, 523.51K)

I was planning on having Mex today so this is the perfect excuse. RIP.

Attached: clearly.jpg (1195x1668, 209.49K)

They’re both the same thing desu

mike is so old

Tanker is supposed to be laying at an angle so there's a 3 foot pool of oil at the rear. Pretty dumb but there's your explanation.

>haha bro you made a mistake while typing haha you shouldve reread your post 10 times before posting like i do

I wish to be a rat sir

I'm mad I read that article that was taken down that spoiled today's episode just because everyone said it was fake and gay. Never checking /bcs/ on Mondays ever again.

Attached: 1584515855644.jpg (513x590, 119.79K)

correct on that one

>Him? You think the chicken man? What a joke. Alvarez has been paying me for years. Years. But you know what? I would've done it for free because I hate every last one of you psycho sacks of shit. I opened Lalo's gate and I would do it again and I'm glad what they did to him. He's a soulless pig and I wish I killed him with my own hands. And you know what else Hector? I put you in that chair. Oh yeah. Your heart meds? I switched them for sugar pills. You were dead and buried and I had to watch this asshole bring you back. So when you are sitting in your shitty nursing home, and you're sucking down on your Jell-O night after night for the rest of your life, you think of me. You twisted fuck.
what did burrito mean by this?

Attached: 9733BB23-BBA0-48DB-AA4C-D87F217193A1.jpg (780x438, 93.72K)

>airfryernachos.jpg
>that pic

But how?

the tank is sitting at an angle. the oil pooled to one end. whether they shot it in a way that makes it seem believable is questionable.

Why does he look like a gecko or some other small lipped reptile?

Why are they bullying Howard so much?

Attached: 1431084960343.png (422x347, 99.36K)

I’m honestly a little, like, I genuinely cannot believe Nacho is actually dead. He is, it’s just like…holy shit he’s dead

Wasnt there supposed to be two episodes tonight

Literally who is Alvarez?

the chives are the only veggies in that pic

Attached: 1187253_515102098569746_2062946797_n.jpg (500x498, 38.55K)

>Nacho uses his psychic powers to sense when the Salamanca twin stops looking around for him
retard.
he hears the twin going down the ladder

alvarez your dad LMAOOOO

>nacho ded
>howard bullied
better call saul ended at season 5

You made a bad post. No one would have cared if it wasn't a fag post. But it was, so yes you deserve to be ridiculed not only for shitting up this boars but also for being a retard.

I've seen enough cartel torture videos. I'll take prison

Kim's gone, her saying this shit is wild compared to past Kim. Even the kettleman blackmail isn't as bad as her implicitly telling Saul she wants him to be a friend of the cartel here

The guy from Oz

Chuck's death was still the most shocking to me. But this is a close second

>anyone who wants him has to go through me
mike is so freakin badass

wow fucking spoilers asshole

Jimmy and Kimmy is seriously uncomfortable to watch. While I respect how toxic they've made that dynamic, I was looking forward to Nacho parts and I'm not sure how I'm going to watch this season without him.

Didn't realize he was beefing with Hector.

Attached: 1632093098674.png (800x439, 264.82K)

>All signs point to Jimmy ratting on Lalo in Breaking Bad
HMMMM
We’re getting Jimmy vs Kim kino soon

this but season 3
this show is fucking ruined, the only thing that can save it is the time machine.

>it's a 10-minute tracking shot of the ground
B

R

A

V I N C E

O

Kim is the worst character in the show right now.
Change my mind.

Attached: 1650354542003_5e5c5ea9200e85b0e157b1d961bbd020imagejpeg.jpg (750x858, 102.7K)

Will Jimmy ever mourn chuck?

>Kim's gone
No, the real Kim has returned.

Nice touch letting Gus know how fucking frustrating it was watching some boomer try to take your revenge away from you.

Unironically he's a well off, humble, well meaning human being who is also successful. So he must pay.

Are they ever going to address the fact that Gus is a cyborg?

Attached: 1650882051298.png (600x548, 281.8K)

Question, why does Saul have such a nice house but such a shitty office and takes on small cases?

Nacho bros...

Attached: sadpu.jpg (400x400, 26.56K)

episode 5 is titled G.U.S. so maybe there

Someone please comnine this with the Chicanery monologue

Don't forget someone had to super glue some plastic blue flowers to a dead stick for the shot

He only has a nice apartment because he moved in with Kim. If they weren't together he'd still be sleeping in the shitty back office at the nail salon, but women aren't down to live like that so he has the apartment now. If you're talking about BrBa Saul he has already made a fuck ton of money by that point plus Albuquerque is pretty cheap.

honestly can't. Mike still has some of his morals to burn through w/ nacho's dad. Lalo has something to do. Nacho is gone and went out arguably on top. Howard is due for kino as the con on him moves forward. Meanwhile Kim has seemingly flipped out of fucking nowhere. Yes you could argue there is some motivation for her, but there hasn't been a single expository scene or monologue where she has highlighted exactly WHY she is so deadset on such a momentously risky play just for earlier access to the sandpiper funds. Maybe it will come later but for now for her to just torpedo herself/jimmy like this doesn't sit right, its moving far too fast, not enough time has spent developing her motivations

It’s to sell the persona

yes please don't discuss the newest episode in an episode discussion thread, some of us like to wait a few days to watch it

Attached: 1354910044230.png (576x458, 445.29K)

one of his clients is walter white

You don't understand how much the average american hates white males. They hate that he's fashionable, they hate that he's happy, they hate that he's wealthy. They hate that he has control of his emotions and they hate that he's professional.

The average american viewer hates Howard just as much as Kim, it's not irrational hatred to them their society has been trained to rabidly hate that profile. "Muh privilege" and so on. I'm not even being satirical, you can go read posts about this from normals on facebook or reddit

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

>he hears him while submerged in oil
Retard

FUCK THIS SHIT
I MISS NACHOOOOOO

I don't even know what the fuck to think after watching that. Outcome was fairly obvious seeing how Nacho was surrounded by characters who are in BB
But what the fuck.

Why didn't Gus just shake his hand?

He makes money off the dregs of society then retires to a nice house in a nice neighborhood.

dont worry bro
he survived all those bullets, the oil soaked into his brain and he has regeneration powers now

he feels the vibrations of the shitty tanker from the twin going down the ladder.